Armenia Wins Gold Medal in Rio 2016
Team Armenia has won the first gold medal in Rio 2016, Armenpress reports.
Armenia's Greco-Roma wrestler Arthur Aleksanyan defeated Cuba's Yasmany Yugo at the Greco-Roman 98 kg final.
The last time Armenia won gold medal at the Olympic Game was 20 years ago, when Armen Nazaryan became Olympic champion in wrestling in Atlanta in 1996.
- WhoScored: Mkhitaryan is Arsenal’s best performing player As for European competition, Mkhitaryan’s rating is slightly better still, at 7.52.
- Armenian Chess Players Participate in Individual Championship of Europe Armenian women's team grandmaster Elina Danielyan will also participate in the tournament.
- Candidates Tournament: Aronian Defeated by So After nearly 6 hours into the game Aronian surrendered at the 78th move.
- Evgenia Medvedeva (Babasyan) will not perform at the World Championship At the end of last week, the 18-year-old Russian figure skater underwent a medical examination in connection with a right foot injury, which she received last autumn.
- Mkhitaryan - Man of the Match against Watford Arsenal won 3:0, and the Armenian international scored the final goal of the match and an earlier assist.
Islamist Gunman Attacks French Supermarket and Kills Three
Catalonia: Clashes after Catalan Leaders Detained
Commemoration of Raising of Lazarus
Erdogan: I Told Putin and Erdogan that Turkey Will Not Step Back in Syria
Museum of Armenian Culture Opened in Kiev
Prague-Yerevan-Prague Regular Flights to Be Restored
A New Stage in Relations between France and Germany
Ara Babloyan to Take Part at 138th Assembly of the Inter-Parliamentary Union in Geneva
Aznavour Attached Importance to Introducing Investigative Mechanisms on Artsakh-Azerbaijan Border
British Prime Minister Welcomed the Approved Brexit Transition Period
RA MFA: If Baku Is Concerned Over Water Access, It Can Discuss the Issue with Stepanakert
The US State Department Approves $1bn Arms Sale to Saudi Arabia
State Department: The US Has No Intention to Leave Manbij
Arsenal Congratulates Mkhitaryan on Winning Footballer of the Year Award
Lapshin Invites Everyone to an Exhibition in Yerevan
EU Recalls Russian Envoy over ''Skripal Case''
Trump Replaces the US National Security Adviser
Final Stage of “I Am the Guide of My City” Program in Yerevan
Hearings on Funding Armenia and Artsakh Held in the US Congress
US Lifts Criminal Cases Against Erdoğan’s Security Guards
James Bagyan: The Only Armenian that Was in Space and Can Make Dolma
Why the Figure Skater Evgenia Medvedeva (Babasyan) Did Not Take Her Father's Name?
Azerbaijani Blogger: Armenians Did not Destroy Azerbaijani Graves in Karabakh
Armenia Negotiates with Four Countries over Creation of Persian Gulf: Black Sea Transit Corridor
Vazgen Oganesov: An Armenian Who Did Not Let Hitler to Run Away from Berlin
Deputy Foreign Minister of Russia: Armenia Plays a Positive Role in Improving Russian-Georgian Relations (EXCLUSIVE)
Lapshin Showed the Difference in the Education of Armenian and Azerbaijani Children (VIDEO)
Armenian Delegation Invited OSCE PA President to Visit Artsakh and Meet the Authorities There: Hermine Naghdalyan (EXCLUSIVE)
Our Delegation Made It Clear That It is Impossible to Have the Same Approach Towards All Conflicts: Hermine Naghdalyan (EXCLUSIVE)
The Silence of the International Community on Aliyev's Statements May Lead to Irreversible Consequences
Wind: 40.23 km/h