Premiere of the Video Clip "Line 2: 25 Years Ago" Movie
The premiere of the video clip "Line 2: 25 Years Ago" movie took place. The song is performed by Razmik Amyan. The author of the music is Artur Grigoryan, words by Avet Barseghyan.
The director and sceenwriters is Mher Mkrtchyan.
The video can be viewd here.
- NKR Defense Army: Azerbaijani Armed Forces Violated the Ceasefire Regime Over 45 Times The Azerbaijani Armed Forces fired more than 350 shots in the direction of the Armenian positions.
- Foreign Minister of Armenia and Azerbaijan Will Meet By the Invitation of Russia "On April 28,upon invitation of FM #Lavrov trilateral meeting of FMs of #Russia, #Armenia & #Azerbaijan on #NKpeace will take place in #Moscow."
- NKR Defense Army: Azerbaijani Armed Forces Violated the Ceasefire Regime About 55 Times The Azerbaijani Armed Forces fired 650 rounds in the direction of the Armenian positions.
- NKR Defense Army: Azerbaijani Armed Forces Violated the Ceasefire Regime More Than 50 Times In the southeastern and eastern directions, the Azerbaijani Armed Forces actively used sniper rifles (50 shots).
- NKR Defense Army Serviceman Received a Deadly Gunshot Wound The Ministry of Defense of the Republic of Artsakh shares the pain of a heavy loss and expresses its support to the family members, relatives and servicemen of the deceased serviceman.
Syrian Opposition Claims Israel Carried Out Air Strikes Near Damascus Airport
NKR Defense Army: Azerbaijani Armed Forces Violated the Ceasefire Regime Over 45 Times
"Meds Yehgern" or "Genocide": Will the Usage of Either of the Terms by the US Mean Official Recognition?
Intracom Telecom’s WiBAS™: Connect Selected by EOLO SpA for Wireless Ultra-Broadband Residential Network Across Italy
EU Parliament to Begin Process of Lifting Le Pen Immunity
Trump Intends to Reduce Taxes for Business
Sarkozy Decided To Vote For Macron
Netanyahu Cancels the Meeting with German Foreign Minister
Mass Arrests in Turkey
Defense Minister of Armenia Leaves For Russia
Foreign Minister of Armenia and Azerbaijan Will Meet By the Invitation of Russia
Armenia Welcomes the Recognition of the Armenia Genocide by the Chamber of Deputies of the Parliament of the Czech Republic
Erdogan: If Necessary Turkey Can Hold a Vote Similar to Britain’s
French Mayor Fined for His Comment on Muslims
The Parliament of Czech Republic Recognized the Armenian Genocide
NKR Defense Army: Azerbaijani Armed Forces Violated the Ceasefire Regime About 55 Times
Photo Studio of Armenian Traditional Costumes Will Be Opened in Artsakh
Artsakh Foreign Minister's Visit to South Ossetia
A Soldier Was Fatally Wounded in Artsakh
Russia Calls Azerbaijani Media to Stop Propaganda
Cher Explained why UK and US Refuse to Recognize Armenian Genocide
Kandelaki continues hailing Mkhitaryan on social media
Erdogan Confesses: Those, Who Were Thrown into the Sea 100 Years Ago, Now Say 'No' to Constitutional Amendments
11,000 $ Will Be Given to the Family of the Killed Armenian Soldier of the Turkish Army
Charles Aznavour: I Wish Armenia Was Surrounded Only by Friendly Countries
Selina Dogan: People in Turkey, Including the Armenian Community, Do Not Have Any Hope (EXCLUSIVE)
Serzh Tankian Sings In the Shushi Ghazanchetsots Cathedral (Video)
Aris Georgopoulos: Brexit Referendum Became a Platform of Expression of a New Kind of Nationalism in the UK (EXCLUSIVE)
Republican Party of Armenia and Its Foreign Policy Priorities: Interview with Artak Zakaryan (EXCLUSIVE)
Easter: a Hope for Living
Wind: 6.44 km/h