Premiere of the Video Clip "Line 2: 25 Years Ago" Movie
The premiere of the video clip "Line 2: 25 Years Ago" movie took place. The song is performed by Razmik Amyan. The author of the music is Artur Grigoryan, words by Avet Barseghyan.
The director and sceenwriters is Mher Mkrtchyan.
The video can be viewd here.
- OSCE Chairmanship Welcomes Fresh Commitment by Presidents of Armenia and Azerbaijan Planning for peace should be the focus of the endeavours.
- UN Welcomes Sargsyan-Aliyev Meeting "The Secretary-General reiterates the United Nations’ support for the ongoing mediation efforts of the Co-Chairs and encourages the sides to build on the positive momentum created by this summit to reach...
- Sargsyan Answered to Aliyev: Karabakh Should Be Outside Azerbaijan After the talks, Sargsyan responded to Aliyev, stressing that the only solution for us is that Karabakh be outside Azerbaijan and no Armenian leader will ever adopt another decision. In this way Sargsyan...
- President Presents Geneva Talk’s Outcome at the Meeting with Armenian Community in Switzerland The only solution acceptable for us is that Karabakh be outside Azerbaijan.
- Armenian and Azerbaijani Presidents' Meeting Scheduled for October 16 in Geneva On the initiative of the OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chair countries, on October 16 a meeting will be held between Presidents of Armenia and Azerbaijan in Geneva, Switzerland, official page of President of Armenia...
Armenian Violinist Heads for Two More Guinness Records
Armenia Announces Big Military Spending Increase: EurasiaNet
Karabakh President Sends Condolence Letter to Levon Hayrapetyan’s Family
Erdogan Barzani: How Dare You Say That Kirkuk Is Yours?
Solemn Ceremony of Establishing the Flanders-Artsakh Friendship Group
Soros Makes about $18bn for Human Rights
Artsakh President in Belgium on Working Visit
Eco-Rugs of Karabakh Carpet Are Highly Demanded
Spanish PM Asks Catalan Leader to Act Sensibly
OSCE Chairmanship Welcomes Fresh Commitment by Presidents of Armenia and Azerbaijan
Philanthropist Levon Hayrapetyan Dies at 68
Is the Current Turkish Military Operation in Syria Legal?
Qatar Accuses Saudi Arabia of Engineering "Regime Change"
Iraqi Forces Have Taken Control of Mosul’s Nineveh Province from Kurds
Book of Artsakh Author Published in Germany
Documentation Database of Property of Armenians Launched by Armenian Legal Center
Sargsyan-Aliyev Meeting Was Positive But Not Productive
Sargsyan Answered to Aliyev: Karabakh Should Be Outside Azerbaijan
Witnessing the Armenian Genocide, Sarah Aaronsohn Became a Spy and Helped the British Defeat the Ottoman Empire
US-Backed Forced Have Taken Full Control of Raqqa
Being Afraid of Armenian Official, Azerbaijani Defense Minister Hides Behind the Flag
Georgians Would Die of Envy: BBC Travel Correspondent Told a Joke about Armenians, Georgians and Azeris
President Presents Geneva Talk’s Outcome at the Meeting with Armenian Community in Switzerland
Luis R. Corteguera: Declaration of Independence by Catalonia Might Move Madrid to Apply Article 155 of the Spanish Constitution (EXCLUSIVE)
Catalan Independence Referendum: Opinions from Catalonia (EXCLUSIVE)
The Armenian Delegation Called on Turkey for a Dialogue on the Issue of the Construction of Reservoirs on Araks: Hermine Naghdalyan (EXCLUSIVE)
Knyaz Hasanov: Iraqi Kurdistan Leadership Should Sit Down for Dialogue with the Iraqi Authorities
Armenian Delegates Talked About Issues of Refugees and Cyber Security at the OSCE PA Meeting: Hermine Naghdalyan (EXCLUSIVE)
The President of Bolivia Has Proposed to Introduce Universal Citizenship for All Inhabitants of the Earth
On the Occasion of the 26th Anniversary of Armenia’s Independence President Sargsyan Visited the Erablur Pantheon
Wind: 6.44 km/h