How to Quickly and Safely Lose Weight After the Holidays: Fitness Coach
After New Year and Christmas holidays ''Armedia'' IAA talked to premium fitness coach Arthur Harutyunyan, who is an absolute champion in classic bodybuilding by the Black Sea Cup championship. Arthur told us how one can quickly lose weight after the holidays.
1) In order to restore the full functioning of the organism, it is necessary to re-correct your sleep regime. The ideal time for sleep is from 23.00 to 7.00.
2) You should also increase the frequency of food intake to 4-5 times and in small portions.
3) Control your diet. The ideal combination is 60% protein, 25% carbohydrate, 15% fat. The fats are necessary as they contribute to our hormonal processes, especially in case of women. So by eliminating all fat from your diet, you will only hurt yourself.
A diet sample for a day:
8:00 - 2 egg whites and 1 egg yolk + 40 grams of oatmeal;
10:30 - 60 grams of any fruit;
13:00 - 100-150 gr. meat (beef, chicken breast, fish) + vegetable salad;
18:00 - 100-150 gr. meat (beef, chicken breast, fish) + vegetable salad;
22:00 - 100 gr. fat-free yogurt.
4) Water ... Water is playing a very important role in our body! Many people when deciding to lose weight for some reason drink less, thus harming their body! Water intake should be at least 2-3 liters a day and it should be only natural spring water! Juices, teas, etc. are all liquids, but not water.
5) And, of course, try to include in your daily regime some physical activity! I advise all the beginners to train with the coach, so as not to hurt themselves...
Colorado Legislature Adopted Resolution on Armenian Genocide
Facebook and the Vietnamese Government Will Cooperate
Tehran Waits for a Response from the Pakistan over Murder of Iranian Border Guards
Merkel: Some British People Have "Illusions" About Discussing the UK's Future
International Project ''Arts for Peace'' Launched in Artsakh
Turkish ''Galatasaray'' Football Club Included Armenia’s Vahan Bichakhchyan in their Possible Transfer List
At the Armenian Community Center Toronto Commemorated the 102nd Anniversary of the Armenian Genocide
The Wife of an Azerbaijani Diplomat Shoplifted at Bronx Marshalls
France Suggests to Organize Summit on Karabakh Conflict
Israel Confirms Air Strikes Close to the Airport in Damascus
Trump Changed His Mind: He Will Not Terminate NAFTA
Defense Ministers of Iran and Armenia Discuss Karabakh Conflict
Aliyev's "Old Friend's" Resignation Can Save PACE Reputation
Merkel: Brexit Negotiations Will Be Demanding Both for Britain and the EU
CHP to Appeal to ECHR Over the April 16 Referendum Results
Armenian-Indian Cooperation Enters a New Stage
Syrian Opposition Claims Israel Carried Out Air Strikes Near Damascus Airport
NKR Defense Army: Azerbaijani Armed Forces Violated the Ceasefire Regime Over 45 Times
"Meds Yehgern" or "Genocide": Will the Usage of Either of the Terms by the US Mean Official Recognition?
Intracom Telecom’s WiBAS™: Connect Selected by EOLO SpA for Wireless Ultra-Broadband Residential Network Across Italy
Cher Explained why UK and US Refuse to Recognize Armenian Genocide
Kandelaki continues hailing Mkhitaryan on social media
Erdogan Confesses: Those, Who Were Thrown into the Sea 100 Years Ago, Now Say 'No' to Constitutional Amendments
11,000 $ Will Be Given to the Family of the Killed Armenian Soldier of the Turkish Army
Charles Aznavour: I Wish Armenia Was Surrounded Only by Friendly Countries
Selina Dogan: People in Turkey, Including the Armenian Community, Do Not Have Any Hope (EXCLUSIVE)
Serzh Tankian Sings In the Shushi Ghazanchetsots Cathedral (Video)
Aris Georgopoulos: Brexit Referendum Became a Platform of Expression of a New Kind of Nationalism in the UK (EXCLUSIVE)
Republican Party of Armenia and Its Foreign Policy Priorities: Interview with Artak Zakaryan (EXCLUSIVE)
Easter: a Hope for Living
Wind: 35.40 km/h