How to Quickly and Safely Lose Weight After the Holidays: Fitness Coach
After New Year and Christmas holidays ''Armedia'' IAA talked to premium fitness coach Arthur Harutyunyan, who is an absolute champion in classic bodybuilding by the Black Sea Cup championship. Arthur told us how one can quickly lose weight after the holidays.
1) In order to restore the full functioning of the organism, it is necessary to re-correct your sleep regime. The ideal time for sleep is from 23.00 to 7.00.
2) You should also increase the frequency of food intake to 4-5 times and in small portions.
3) Control your diet. The ideal combination is 60% protein, 25% carbohydrate, 15% fat. The fats are necessary as they contribute to our hormonal processes, especially in case of women. So by eliminating all fat from your diet, you will only hurt yourself.
A diet sample for a day:
8:00 - 2 egg whites and 1 egg yolk + 40 grams of oatmeal;
10:30 - 60 grams of any fruit;
13:00 - 100-150 gr. meat (beef, chicken breast, fish) + vegetable salad;
18:00 - 100-150 gr. meat (beef, chicken breast, fish) + vegetable salad;
22:00 - 100 gr. fat-free yogurt.
4) Water ... Water is playing a very important role in our body! Many people when deciding to lose weight for some reason drink less, thus harming their body! Water intake should be at least 2-3 liters a day and it should be only natural spring water! Juices, teas, etc. are all liquids, but not water.
5) And, of course, try to include in your daily regime some physical activity! I advise all the beginners to train with the coach, so as not to hurt themselves...
Pope Francis Warns Not to Hurry About Trump
Armenian Soldier Killed in Syria
Pedro Agramunt Re-Elected as a PACE President
Child Birth Record Rate in China
Astana Talks on Syria Start
US First lady Melania Trump Returns to New York City
OSCE Will Conduct Monitoring in North-West of Seysulan Village, NKR
New York Times Twitter Hacked to Warn Putin Will Order to Attack the United States with Missiles
Turkish MP of Bundestag: It Was Right of Garo Paylan to Call in Remembrance the Armenian Genocide
Daesh Fighters who Burnt Alive Two Turkish Soldiers Are Turkish Citizens
Gladys Berejiklian to be Premier of New South Wales
19 Buildings Demolished in 10 seconds in China (VIDEO)
NKR Defense Army Forces Took Countermeasures to Suppress the Azerbaijani Activeness
NKR Defense Army Soldier Killed
How did Obama Spend His First Day as a Civilian ?
Trump Ascent Marks End of an Era: Steinmeier
The Gambia's Former Leader Yahya Jammeh Goes Into Exile in Equatorial Guinea
Seven Parties to Participate in Syrian Talks
Armenian Genocide Lecture to be Held in Italy
The First Tweet of the First Lady of the USA
Trump Inaguration (LIVE)
New Year Celebration in Armenia in Ancient Times and Nowadays: Kaghand, Navasard, New Year
Merry Christmas! Christ Came to Enlighten Our Souls, to Fill Them with Love and Peace
New Year Celebrations in Different Countries (Afghanistan, Cambodia, Morocco)
5 Christmas Books to Read during Holidays
Garo Paylan: I Am in Danger, But Everybody Else Is in Danger in Turkey
Armenian Genocide Resolution to be Discussed in Danish Parliament: Turks Started a Large-Scale Campaign
World's Strangest New Year Traditions
How Do People Celebrate the New Year in Artsakh?
The Story of Christmas Cards