How to Quickly and Safely Lose Weight After the Holidays: Fitness Coach
After New Year and Christmas holidays ''Armedia'' IAA talked to premium fitness coach Arthur Harutyunyan, who is an absolute champion in classic bodybuilding by the Black Sea Cup championship. Arthur told us how one can quickly lose weight after the holidays.
1) In order to restore the full functioning of the organism, it is necessary to re-correct your sleep regime. The ideal time for sleep is from 23.00 to 7.00.
2) You should also increase the frequency of food intake to 4-5 times and in small portions.
3) Control your diet. The ideal combination is 60% protein, 25% carbohydrate, 15% fat. The fats are necessary as they contribute to our hormonal processes, especially in case of women. So by eliminating all fat from your diet, you will only hurt yourself.
A diet sample for a day:
8:00 - 2 egg whites and 1 egg yolk + 40 grams of oatmeal;
10:30 - 60 grams of any fruit;
13:00 - 100-150 gr. meat (beef, chicken breast, fish) + vegetable salad;
18:00 - 100-150 gr. meat (beef, chicken breast, fish) + vegetable salad;
22:00 - 100 gr. fat-free yogurt.
4) Water ... Water is playing a very important role in our body! Many people when deciding to lose weight for some reason drink less, thus harming their body! Water intake should be at least 2-3 liters a day and it should be only natural spring water! Juices, teas, etc. are all liquids, but not water.
5) And, of course, try to include in your daily regime some physical activity! I advise all the beginners to train with the coach, so as not to hurt themselves...
Armenian Violinist Heads for Two More Guinness Records
Armenia Announces Big Military Spending Increase: EurasiaNet
Karabakh President Sends Condolence Letter to Levon Hayrapetyan’s Family
Erdogan Barzani: How Dare You Say That Kirkuk Is Yours?
Solemn Ceremony of Establishing the Flanders-Artsakh Friendship Group
Soros Makes about $18bn for Human Rights
Artsakh President in Belgium on Working Visit
Eco-Rugs of Karabakh Carpet Are Highly Demanded
Spanish PM Asks Catalan Leader to Act Sensibly
OSCE Chairmanship Welcomes Fresh Commitment by Presidents of Armenia and Azerbaijan
Philanthropist Levon Hayrapetyan Dies at 68
Is the Current Turkish Military Operation in Syria Legal?
Qatar Accuses Saudi Arabia of Engineering "Regime Change"
Iraqi Forces Have Taken Control of Mosul’s Nineveh Province from Kurds
Book of Artsakh Author Published in Germany
Documentation Database of Property of Armenians Launched by Armenian Legal Center
Sargsyan-Aliyev Meeting Was Positive But Not Productive
Sargsyan Answered to Aliyev: Karabakh Should Be Outside Azerbaijan
Witnessing the Armenian Genocide, Sarah Aaronsohn Became a Spy and Helped the British Defeat the Ottoman Empire
US-Backed Forced Have Taken Full Control of Raqqa
Being Afraid of Armenian Official, Azerbaijani Defense Minister Hides Behind the Flag
Georgians Would Die of Envy: BBC Travel Correspondent Told a Joke about Armenians, Georgians and Azeris
President Presents Geneva Talk’s Outcome at the Meeting with Armenian Community in Switzerland
Luis R. Corteguera: Declaration of Independence by Catalonia Might Move Madrid to Apply Article 155 of the Spanish Constitution (EXCLUSIVE)
Catalan Independence Referendum: Opinions from Catalonia (EXCLUSIVE)
The Armenian Delegation Called on Turkey for a Dialogue on the Issue of the Construction of Reservoirs on Araks: Hermine Naghdalyan (EXCLUSIVE)
Knyaz Hasanov: Iraqi Kurdistan Leadership Should Sit Down for Dialogue with the Iraqi Authorities
Armenian Delegates Talked About Issues of Refugees and Cyber Security at the OSCE PA Meeting: Hermine Naghdalyan (EXCLUSIVE)
The President of Bolivia Has Proposed to Introduce Universal Citizenship for All Inhabitants of the Earth
On the Occasion of the 26th Anniversary of Armenia’s Independence President Sargsyan Visited the Erablur Pantheon
Wind: 6.44 km/h