How to Quickly and Safely Lose Weight After the Holidays: Fitness Coach
After New Year and Christmas holidays ''Armedia'' IAA talked to premium fitness coach Arthur Harutyunyan, who is an absolute champion in classic bodybuilding by the Black Sea Cup championship. Arthur told us how one can quickly lose weight after the holidays.
1) In order to restore the full functioning of the organism, it is necessary to re-correct your sleep regime. The ideal time for sleep is from 23.00 to 7.00.
2) You should also increase the frequency of food intake to 4-5 times and in small portions.
3) Control your diet. The ideal combination is 60% protein, 25% carbohydrate, 15% fat. The fats are necessary as they contribute to our hormonal processes, especially in case of women. So by eliminating all fat from your diet, you will only hurt yourself.
A diet sample for a day:
8:00 - 2 egg whites and 1 egg yolk + 40 grams of oatmeal;
10:30 - 60 grams of any fruit;
13:00 - 100-150 gr. meat (beef, chicken breast, fish) + vegetable salad;
18:00 - 100-150 gr. meat (beef, chicken breast, fish) + vegetable salad;
22:00 - 100 gr. fat-free yogurt.
4) Water ... Water is playing a very important role in our body! Many people when deciding to lose weight for some reason drink less, thus harming their body! Water intake should be at least 2-3 liters a day and it should be only natural spring water! Juices, teas, etc. are all liquids, but not water.
5) And, of course, try to include in your daily regime some physical activity! I advise all the beginners to train with the coach, so as not to hurt themselves...
Reports on Azerbaijani Shooting at Armenian Bordering Communities are Sent to International Organizations
President of Armenian Instructed to Focus on the Promotion of Sports Tourism
Russia's Space Forces Assume Control Over New Military Satellite
American IT Company Takes Training Centers to Belgium and Armenia
Prime Ministers of Artsakh and Armenia Got Acquainted with New Entertainment Places near Mataghis (VIDEO)
Syrian-Armenians Gradually Return to Aleppo
Merkel Finds It Impossible to Negotiate with Turkey
Spain Rescues 600 People in Busiest Day
Tension between US and Iran Has Not Affected the Armenian-Iranian Relations Yet: Narek Minasyan
White House Announces US at 'Economic War' with China
Statue of Donald Trump Eating "Tweeties" Turns Heads in New York City
South Korea: US to Seek Seoul's Approval before Any Action against North Korea
Turkey and Iran Once More Express Their Opposition on Kurdish Referendum
Aronian Is a Leader of Grand Chess Tour
Saakashvili Plans to Return to Ukraine on September 10
Karabakh Young Soldiers Are Heroes of Italian Photographer's Project
Armenian PM Thanked Russia for Helping to Extinguish the Fire
Armenian Commander Killed in Syria
Hoagland: MG Co-Chairs Work on the Meeting of Armenia's and Azerbaijan's Foreign Ministers
Catholic Armenians Celebrate Landmark Mass in Turkey
The Daily Mail: ISIS Fighter Tried to Flee Mosul in a Disguise Similar to a Pantomime Dame
Putin Calls Azerbaijani President Aliyev “a Problem”
Azerbaijani Family Kept the Armenian Citizen in Slavery for 14 Years
Erdogan Is the Last Person Who Can Give Advice to Israel
The Issue of Genocide Should Not Be Manipulated By Israel
Edward Nalbandian and Bako Sahakyan Participated at the Divine Liturgy Dedicated to the 777th Anniversary of Dedication of the Gandzasar St. John the Baptist Cathedral
Dogu Perincek, Known for His Anti-Armenian Stance, Has Been Nominated for the Presidential Election in Turkey
The RA Prime Minister and the Minister of Regional Cooperation of Israel Discussed Issues of Cooperation
Expert: There is Some Tension in the Relations between the Supreme Leader of Iran and President (EXCLUSIVE)
The Armenian National Committee of Canada Called Upon the Canadian Government to Immediately Halt the Transfer of Weapons to Azerbaijan
Wind: 17.70 km/h