How to Quickly and Safely Lose Weight After the Holidays: Fitness Coach
After New Year and Christmas holidays ''Armedia'' IAA talked to premium fitness coach Arthur Harutyunyan, who is an absolute champion in classic bodybuilding by the Black Sea Cup championship. Arthur told us how one can quickly lose weight after the holidays.
1) In order to restore the full functioning of the organism, it is necessary to re-correct your sleep regime. The ideal time for sleep is from 23.00 to 7.00.
2) You should also increase the frequency of food intake to 4-5 times and in small portions.
3) Control your diet. The ideal combination is 60% protein, 25% carbohydrate, 15% fat. The fats are necessary as they contribute to our hormonal processes, especially in case of women. So by eliminating all fat from your diet, you will only hurt yourself.
A diet sample for a day:
8:00 - 2 egg whites and 1 egg yolk + 40 grams of oatmeal;
10:30 - 60 grams of any fruit;
13:00 - 100-150 gr. meat (beef, chicken breast, fish) + vegetable salad;
18:00 - 100-150 gr. meat (beef, chicken breast, fish) + vegetable salad;
22:00 - 100 gr. fat-free yogurt.
4) Water ... Water is playing a very important role in our body! Many people when deciding to lose weight for some reason drink less, thus harming their body! Water intake should be at least 2-3 liters a day and it should be only natural spring water! Juices, teas, etc. are all liquids, but not water.
5) And, of course, try to include in your daily regime some physical activity! I advise all the beginners to train with the coach, so as not to hurt themselves...
About 9,000 People Suffer From Earthquake in China
US Minsk Group Co-Chair: Karabakh Is One Issue Where We Really Do Work Together Extremely Well
US Condemns Detention of Protesters In Russia
Edward Nalbandian Met the Co-Chairs of the OSCE Minsk Group
Iranian Foreign Ministry Called Erdogan's Remarks Baseless
Swiss Prosecutors Investigate the Protest Sign Calling for the Killing of Erdogan
Europe Has to Exert Efforts Towards Implementing Minsk Deal
Iran's Energy Sector Offers Huge Potential for Russian Investment: Hasan Rouhani
Russia is an Important Actor on the Global Stage: Italian FM Angelino Alfano
Doha World Cap: Armenian Representative Took the 8th Position in the Parallel Bars Discipline
Theresa May to Meet Nicola Sturgeon Before Triggering Article 50
Merkel's Party Won a State Election in Saarland
NKR Defense Army: Azerbaijani Armed Forces Violated the Ceasefire Regime Over 40 Times
Is Moldova Turning to the Eurasian Economic Union?
Le Pen Tells How She Will Fight Terrorism
''Armenian Europe Music Awards'' First Award Ceremony to Take Place in Paris
Iran Announced Sanctions on 15 American Companies
The EAEU in the Context of Regional and Global Processes
Erdogan: Turkey May Hold a Referendum on EU Accession Bid
The Story of Armenian Genocide Survivor Published in a Book Honouring Canada’s 150th Birthday
One of the Streets in Paris to Be Renamed after Famous Armenian Writer Zabel Yesayan
Sumgait Massacre: 29 Years Passed
Mkhitaryan Named the Football Player, Who Masters the Greatest Number of Languages in the World (VIDEO)
Armenian Song For Eurovision, "Fly With Me", Has Been Released (VIDEO)
Not Easy to Be a Woman
Defense Minister of Armenia: An Understandable and Predictable Turkey for Russia Meets the Interests of Armenia
In Brussels the RA President Made Certain Clarifications in Armenia's Stance on Karabakh Conflict: Karen Bekaryan
Cher on the New Film "Promise" which Tells About the Armenian Genocide
NKR Defense Minister Awarded the Sevicemen Who Neutralized the Azerbaijani Infiltration Attempt on February 25
The Main Message of the RA President During His Visit to Brussels Was the Effective Implementation of "And-And" Policy by Armenia: Anna Karapetyan
Wind: 11.27 km/h