NKR Defense Army: Azerbaijani Armed Forces Violated the Ceasefire Regime Over 50 Times
According to operative data, on the night of January 11 in all areas of NKR-Azerbaijan border Azerbaijani Armed Forces from firearms of various calibers and sniper rifles violated the ceasefire regime about 50 times, the press service of the NKR Ministry of Defense informs.
The opponent fired over 900 shots in the direction of Armenian positions.
Most intensive ceasefire violations were recorded in the eastern section of the border (Martuni) – about 300 shots in this direction.
Advanced units of the Defense Army continue to confidently carry out their combat mission by resorting to retaliatory actions only in case of emergency.
- NKR Defense Army Serviceman Tigran Khachatryan Posthumously Awarded with the "For Service in Battle" Medal NKR Defense Army Serviceman Tigran Khachatryan Posthumously Awarded with the "For Service in Battle" Medal.
- Warlick: Karabakh Conflict - Issue where USA and Russia are Truly Collaborating Cavanaugh is confident that Russia cannot solve the problem on its own, and Moscow is, of course, not interested in further escalation.
- Magdalena Grono: There Is No Confidence Between Karabakh Conflict Sides The expert believes that the lack of contact, both at political and military level, is very dangerous.
- OSCE Chairmanship Welcomes Fresh Commitment by Presidents of Armenia and Azerbaijan Planning for peace should be the focus of the endeavours.
- UN Welcomes Sargsyan-Aliyev Meeting "The Secretary-General reiterates the United Nations’ support for the ongoing mediation efforts of the Co-Chairs and encourages the sides to build on the positive momentum created by this summit to reach...
Turkey Sets Up Its First Observation Post in Idlib
Tusk Rules Out Any EU Action Over Catalonia
EU to Reduce Financial Assistance to Turkey
RF Premier Dmitry Medvedev to Arrive in Armenia on Official Visit
NKR Defense Army Serviceman Tigran Khachatryan Posthumously Awarded with the "For Service in Battle" Medal
Iraq Warns Foreign Oil Companies Against Contracts With Kurdistan
Artsakh Republic President Visited in Brussels the Office of the European Friends of Armenia Organization
NKR Defense Army Soldier Fatally Wounded
Azerbaijani MFA Considered Including Famous CNN Showman in Its Black List
Turkey Welcomes Cooperation with Iran Against the Iraqi KRG
Nalbandian: Azerbaijan Refuses to Reiterate the Principles of Karabakh Conflict Resolution
425 Babies Were Born in Yerevan from 6 to 12 of October
UN Report: Armenia Has One of the Best Pregnant Care Results
Artsakh Republic President Met in Brussels with Leadership of AGBU Europe
EU Leaders to Reaffirm Their Commitment to the Iranian Nuclear Deal
Levon Hayaraptyan's "Genetic Tax" or How He Made "Karabakh Fairy Tale" Real (VIDEO)
Head of Armenia's National Assembly: Armenophobia in Azerbaijan is the Main Part of the State Policy
Spain Is Suspending Catalonian Autonomy
Terrorist Groups Plotting New 9/11 in US: They Want to Take Down Aircraft - Top US Official Warns
7 Notes Music Challenge - by Serj Tankian (Video)
Being Afraid of Armenian Official, Azerbaijani Defense Minister Hides Behind the Flag
Georgians Would Die of Envy: BBC Travel Correspondent Told a Joke about Armenians, Georgians and Azeris
President Presents Geneva Talk’s Outcome at the Meeting with Armenian Community in Switzerland
Luis R. Corteguera: Declaration of Independence by Catalonia Might Move Madrid to Apply Article 155 of the Spanish Constitution (EXCLUSIVE)
Catalan Independence Referendum: Opinions from Catalonia (EXCLUSIVE)
The Armenian Delegation Called on Turkey for a Dialogue on the Issue of the Construction of Reservoirs on Araks: Hermine Naghdalyan (EXCLUSIVE)
Knyaz Hasanov: Iraqi Kurdistan Leadership Should Sit Down for Dialogue with the Iraqi Authorities
Armenian Delegates Talked About Issues of Refugees and Cyber Security at the OSCE PA Meeting: Hermine Naghdalyan (EXCLUSIVE)
On the Occasion of the 26th Anniversary of Armenia’s Independence President Sargsyan Visited the Erablur Pantheon
Foreign Ministers of Armenia and Azerbaijan Discussed Issues Related to the Organization of the Upcoming Meeting of Presidents
Wind: 6.44 km/h