NKR Defense Army: Azerbaijani Armed Forces Violated the Ceasefire Regime Over 50 Times
According to operative data, on the night of January 11 in all areas of NKR-Azerbaijan border Azerbaijani Armed Forces from firearms of various calibers and sniper rifles violated the ceasefire regime about 50 times, the press service of the NKR Ministry of Defense informs.
The opponent fired over 900 shots in the direction of Armenian positions.
Most intensive ceasefire violations were recorded in the eastern section of the border (Martuni) – about 300 shots in this direction.
Advanced units of the Defense Army continue to confidently carry out their combat mission by resorting to retaliatory actions only in case of emergency.
- Thomas de Waal Assesses Artsakh's Participation in Talks Pertinent According to de Waal, Pashinyan is sincere with the Armenians of Karabakh and still in 2016 he had announced that "There is no land to hand over to Azerbaijan."
- Artsakh’s International Recognition Continues It is important to once more highlight the importance of developing foreign relations at various levels which will help to make the voice of Artsakh heard in various situations, especially those of emergency,...
- RA MFA: Armenia’s Position on the Settlement of Karabakh Conflict Has Not Changed "The Nagorno Karabakh conflict should be settled exclusively through peaceful means based on the proposals of the Minsk Group Co-Chairs, as well as in the conditions of respecting the agreements reached...
- The Military Investigative Committee Probes the Shooting of 19-Year-Old Serviceman A criminal case has been filed.
- Russian MFA Responds to Official Baku in Relation with Meeting with Artsakh's Representatives Russian position on Nagorno Karabakh never supposed to refuse to participate in concrete international events only for the reason that it's possible to meet "face to face" representatives of Karabakh there.
Rain And Thunderstorm is Predicted
Trump: Meeting with North Korean Leader Still Scheduled to June 12
Elton John and Armen Sarkissian Visited Rehabilitation Center in Yerevan
Juncker: EU Supports Georgia's Territorial Integrity
Nikol Pashinyan Hails UWC Dilijan as "Symbol of Future of Armenia" (PHOTOS)
‘Days of Artsakh in France’ Underway in Bouc-Bel-Air
PM Introduces Newly Appointed Chief of General Staff
Pedro Agramunt Leaves PACE
Nikol Pashinyan: “The Process of Building a Free and Happy Armenia is Irreversible”
Armenian FM: The Settlement of Karabakh Conflict Should Express the Interests of the Armenian Sides
Memorandum of the Artsakh Republic Foreign Ministry Circulated in the UN
Artsakh’s International Recognition Continues
Turkey to Close the EU Ministry
Yerevan Mayor Congratulates School Children on Last Bell
"The Danube Will Change its Course Rather Than Pan-Turkism Will Achieve its Goal'', Sharmazanov
The Manipulation of the Issue of Armenian Genocide Recognition Is Not Acceptable
Moscow Declared "Adequate Measures" in Response to Georgia's Rapprochement with NATO
US Threats Do not Frighten Iran
Armenia is an Active Player in Iran-EAEU Free Economic Zone Creation
Trump Says the Summit With North Korea's Leader Will Not Be Held
When I Sit Around a Table with Other Armenians, Bread and Wine Taste Differently: The Armenian Speechwriter of 3 US Presidents
Turkish Prime Minister to Nikol Pashinyan
The Works of Armenian Classics Are Translated into Hindi: Hindi Literary Scholar (EXCLUSIVE)
Players of ''Arsenal'' Sing Armenian Song (Video)
MFA: Armenia Has Initiated Moves to Strengthen Cooperation with Israel
Netanyahu’s Son: Turkey Is Guilty of Committing the Armenian Genocide
One of the New Prime Minister's Priorities Is to Effectively Assume Karabakh Conflict Negotiation Bloc
Nikol Pashinyan: Participation in the Snap Parliamentary Elections Will Depend on the Created Situation
MP Samvel Alexanyan to Vote in favor of Nikol Pashinyan
The Time Has Come to Officially Recognize the Armenian Genocide: Israeli Lawmakers to Submit a Bill to the Knesset
Wind: 11.27 km/h