NKR Defense Army: Azerbaijani Armed Forces Violated the Ceasefire Regime Over 50 Times
According to operative data, on the night of January 11 in all areas of NKR-Azerbaijan border Azerbaijani Armed Forces from firearms of various calibers and sniper rifles violated the ceasefire regime about 50 times, the press service of the NKR Ministry of Defense informs.
The opponent fired over 900 shots in the direction of Armenian positions.
Most intensive ceasefire violations were recorded in the eastern section of the border (Martuni) – about 300 shots in this direction.
Advanced units of the Defense Army continue to confidently carry out their combat mission by resorting to retaliatory actions only in case of emergency.
- Karabakh Young Soldiers Are Heroes of Italian Photographer's Project I learnt how it’s possible to feel the same as everyone else, even if you are born and live in an apparently different universe.
- Hoagland: MG Co-Chairs Work on the Meeting of Armenia's and Azerbaijan's Foreign Ministers "We hope the Presidents of Azerbaijan and Armenia will soon resume direct negotiations," he said, adding that he has no information about any meeting of the presidents planned in New York City.
- MFA: Armenia has Clear Stance on Arms Sales to Azerbaijan by Any Country We carefully follow all the developments linked with Artsakh’s security.
- Artsakh Army Soldier Fatally Wounded An investigation is underway to clarify the details of the incident.
- Did Azerbaijan Ask Israeli Defense Company to Test Drone against Armenian Positions? Israeli defense company arrived in Azerbaijan to finalize a contract for the sale of its Orbiter 1K UAV when they were asked to strike the position.
Reports on Azerbaijani Shooting at Armenian Bordering Communities are Sent to International Organizations
President of Armenian Instructed to Focus on the Promotion of Sports Tourism
Russia's Space Forces Assume Control Over New Military Satellite
American IT Company Takes Training Centers to Belgium and Armenia
Prime Ministers of Artsakh and Armenia Got Acquainted with New Entertainment Places near Mataghis (VIDEO)
Syrian-Armenians Gradually Return to Aleppo
Merkel Finds It Impossible to Negotiate with Turkey
Spain Rescues 600 People in Busiest Day
Tension between US and Iran Has Not Affected the Armenian-Iranian Relations Yet: Narek Minasyan
White House Announces US at 'Economic War' with China
Statue of Donald Trump Eating "Tweeties" Turns Heads in New York City
South Korea: US to Seek Seoul's Approval before Any Action against North Korea
Turkey and Iran Once More Express Their Opposition on Kurdish Referendum
Aronian Is a Leader of Grand Chess Tour
Saakashvili Plans to Return to Ukraine on September 10
Karabakh Young Soldiers Are Heroes of Italian Photographer's Project
Armenian PM Thanked Russia for Helping to Extinguish the Fire
Armenian Commander Killed in Syria
Hoagland: MG Co-Chairs Work on the Meeting of Armenia's and Azerbaijan's Foreign Ministers
Catholic Armenians Celebrate Landmark Mass in Turkey
The Daily Mail: ISIS Fighter Tried to Flee Mosul in a Disguise Similar to a Pantomime Dame
Putin Calls Azerbaijani President Aliyev “a Problem”
Azerbaijani Family Kept the Armenian Citizen in Slavery for 14 Years
Erdogan Is the Last Person Who Can Give Advice to Israel
The Issue of Genocide Should Not Be Manipulated By Israel
Edward Nalbandian and Bako Sahakyan Participated at the Divine Liturgy Dedicated to the 777th Anniversary of Dedication of the Gandzasar St. John the Baptist Cathedral
Dogu Perincek, Known for His Anti-Armenian Stance, Has Been Nominated for the Presidential Election in Turkey
The RA Prime Minister and the Minister of Regional Cooperation of Israel Discussed Issues of Cooperation
Expert: There is Some Tension in the Relations between the Supreme Leader of Iran and President (EXCLUSIVE)
The Armenian National Committee of Canada Called Upon the Canadian Government to Immediately Halt the Transfer of Weapons to Azerbaijan
Wind: 17.70 km/h