Media: Turkey to Build Walls on Borders with Armenia and Iran
According to media reports, Turkey is going to erect walls on borders with Armenia and Iran.
A similar fence, which measures three meters high and has barbed wires on top, is currently being built on the border with Syria, Panarmenian informs referring to Ermenihaber.am.
According to local media, Turkey is fencing its borders in the framework of the fight against terrorism and smuggling.
- CHP to Appeal to ECHR Over the April 16 Referendum Results Following the Council of State’s decision, the CHP Party Assembly issued a written statement on April 25, vowing to continue its struggle against the presidential system.
- Mass Arrests in Turkey Detention orders had been issued for 1,000 people, of which 803 had been detained in operations carried out across all 81 of Turkey’s provinces.
- Erdogan's Turkey Will be More Unpredictable and Tough in Its Actions Referring to Turkey’s relations with other power center – Russia, it should be mentioned that no serious changes should be expected in this regard. Turkey will continue to make its relations with Russia...
- Turkey’s Main Opposition Party Have Appealed to the Election Watchdog for the Annulment of a Critical Referendum The only thing that needs to be done with regard to this referendum, which has lost its legitimacy, is its annulment.
- Turkey Extends State of Emergency for Another Three Months "The state of emergency is not an issue of fantasy for Turkey or a measure to ease the hands of the government," Numan Kurtulmuş said.
Colorado Legislature Adopted Resolution on Armenian Genocide
Facebook and the Vietnamese Government Will Cooperate
Tehran Waits for a Response from the Pakistan over Murder of Iranian Border Guards
Merkel: Some British People Have "Illusions" About Discussing the UK's Future
International Project ''Arts for Peace'' Launched in Artsakh
Turkish ''Galatasaray'' Football Club Included Armenia’s Vahan Bichakhchyan in their Possible Transfer List
At the Armenian Community Center Toronto Commemorated the 102nd Anniversary of the Armenian Genocide
The Wife of an Azerbaijani Diplomat Shoplifted at Bronx Marshalls
France Suggests to Organize Summit on Karabakh Conflict
Israel Confirms Air Strikes Close to the Airport in Damascus
Trump Changed His Mind: He Will Not Terminate NAFTA
Defense Ministers of Iran and Armenia Discuss Karabakh Conflict
Aliyev's "Old Friend's" Resignation Can Save PACE Reputation
Merkel: Brexit Negotiations Will Be Demanding Both for Britain and the EU
CHP to Appeal to ECHR Over the April 16 Referendum Results
Armenian-Indian Cooperation Enters a New Stage
Syrian Opposition Claims Israel Carried Out Air Strikes Near Damascus Airport
NKR Defense Army: Azerbaijani Armed Forces Violated the Ceasefire Regime Over 45 Times
"Meds Yehgern" or "Genocide": Will the Usage of Either of the Terms by the US Mean Official Recognition?
Intracom Telecom’s WiBAS™: Connect Selected by EOLO SpA for Wireless Ultra-Broadband Residential Network Across Italy
Cher Explained why UK and US Refuse to Recognize Armenian Genocide
Kandelaki continues hailing Mkhitaryan on social media
Erdogan Confesses: Those, Who Were Thrown into the Sea 100 Years Ago, Now Say 'No' to Constitutional Amendments
11,000 $ Will Be Given to the Family of the Killed Armenian Soldier of the Turkish Army
Charles Aznavour: I Wish Armenia Was Surrounded Only by Friendly Countries
Selina Dogan: People in Turkey, Including the Armenian Community, Do Not Have Any Hope (EXCLUSIVE)
Serzh Tankian Sings In the Shushi Ghazanchetsots Cathedral (Video)
Aris Georgopoulos: Brexit Referendum Became a Platform of Expression of a New Kind of Nationalism in the UK (EXCLUSIVE)
Republican Party of Armenia and Its Foreign Policy Priorities: Interview with Artak Zakaryan (EXCLUSIVE)
Easter: a Hope for Living
Wind: 28.97 km/h