Media: Turkey to Build Walls on Borders with Armenia and Iran
According to media reports, Turkey is going to erect walls on borders with Armenia and Iran.
A similar fence, which measures three meters high and has barbed wires on top, is currently being built on the border with Syria, Panarmenian informs referring to Ermenihaber.am.
According to local media, Turkey is fencing its borders in the framework of the fight against terrorism and smuggling.
- Erdogan Came Up With Another Propagandistic Statement on Armenia "Turkey contributes to the maintenance of peace and security in Central Asia and the Caucasus. Armenia is the only state that falls out of the picture. We are waiting for the day when Armenia will start...
- List of Presidential Candidates in Turkey Released The candidates in alphabetical order are: Dogu Perincek, Meral Aksener, Muharrem Ince, Recep Tayyip Erdogan, Selahattin Demirtas and Temel Karamollaoglu.
- Garo Paylan to Erdogan: Go away, enough! Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan on Sunday promised to reduce poverty in the country.
- 52 Suspects Arrested in Turkey They include 12 active-duty majors and 20 lieutenants serving in the Gendarmerie General Command, 18 of whom have been arrested so far.
- Turkish Court Convicted Cumhuriyet Journalists The judge ordered the release of Cumhuriyet chairman Akın Atalay who had been in jail for over 500 days despite his conviction.
Rain And Thunderstorm is Predicted
Trump: Meeting with North Korean Leader Still Scheduled to June 12
Elton John and Armen Sarkissian Visited Rehabilitation Center in Yerevan
Juncker: EU Supports Georgia's Territorial Integrity
Nikol Pashinyan Hails UWC Dilijan as "Symbol of Future of Armenia" (PHOTOS)
‘Days of Artsakh in France’ Underway in Bouc-Bel-Air
PM Introduces Newly Appointed Chief of General Staff
Pedro Agramunt Leaves PACE
Nikol Pashinyan: “The Process of Building a Free and Happy Armenia is Irreversible”
Armenian FM: The Settlement of Karabakh Conflict Should Express the Interests of the Armenian Sides
Memorandum of the Artsakh Republic Foreign Ministry Circulated in the UN
Artsakh’s International Recognition Continues
Turkey to Close the EU Ministry
Yerevan Mayor Congratulates School Children on Last Bell
"The Danube Will Change its Course Rather Than Pan-Turkism Will Achieve its Goal'', Sharmazanov
The Manipulation of the Issue of Armenian Genocide Recognition Is Not Acceptable
Moscow Declared "Adequate Measures" in Response to Georgia's Rapprochement with NATO
US Threats Do not Frighten Iran
Armenia is an Active Player in Iran-EAEU Free Economic Zone Creation
Trump Says the Summit With North Korea's Leader Will Not Be Held
When I Sit Around a Table with Other Armenians, Bread and Wine Taste Differently: The Armenian Speechwriter of 3 US Presidents
Turkish Prime Minister to Nikol Pashinyan
The Works of Armenian Classics Are Translated into Hindi: Hindi Literary Scholar (EXCLUSIVE)
Players of ''Arsenal'' Sing Armenian Song (Video)
MFA: Armenia Has Initiated Moves to Strengthen Cooperation with Israel
Netanyahu’s Son: Turkey Is Guilty of Committing the Armenian Genocide
One of the New Prime Minister's Priorities Is to Effectively Assume Karabakh Conflict Negotiation Bloc
Nikol Pashinyan: Participation in the Snap Parliamentary Elections Will Depend on the Created Situation
MP Samvel Alexanyan to Vote in favor of Nikol Pashinyan
The Time Has Come to Officially Recognize the Armenian Genocide: Israeli Lawmakers to Submit a Bill to the Knesset
Wind: 11.27 km/h