Media: Turkey to Build Walls on Borders with Armenia and Iran
According to media reports, Turkey is going to erect walls on borders with Armenia and Iran.
A similar fence, which measures three meters high and has barbed wires on top, is currently being built on the border with Syria, Panarmenian informs referring to Ermenihaber.am.
According to local media, Turkey is fencing its borders in the framework of the fight against terrorism and smuggling.
- Turkey Has Accused Germany President Erdogan’s spokesman Ibrahim Kalin said doubts raised by Germany’s spy agency, the BND, that Fethullah Gulen was behind the failed uprising were proof of Berlin’s support.
- Putin and Erdogan Discussed the Possibility of Deliveries of s-400 to Turkey If Turkey agrees a deal with Moscow regarding a long-range air defense system, however, it is likely to come under pressure from the NATO for not "being compatible with NATO systems."
- The Myth of the Warm Relations Between the EU and Turkey Is Broken First of all it should be mentioned that in several European countries it is pre-election period and the right-wing forces, which have anti-migration stance, are greatly supported by the society. Thus,...
- Erdogan Threatens to Appeal to the European Court of Human Rights Against Netherlands "Mrs Merkel, why are you hiding terrorists in your country?... Why are you not doing anything?" said Erdogan, adding that 4,500 dossiers sent by Ankara of mostly Kurdish terror suspects have not resulted...
- Turkey Suspends Diplomatic Relations with the Netherlands "Why this time am I a terrorist? Are the Turks living in this country terrorists?" Cavusoglu asked in an interview Monday with CNN's "Connect the World."
Erdogan: Europeans Will not Be Able to Walk Safely on the Streets if the Current Attitude Continues
Artsakh President Got Acquainted With the Reconstruction Process of the Shoushi Culture Center
New Oncology Center Opened in the Capital of NKR
Serzh Sargsyan: Armenia Has Turned Into a Country Offering Sophisticated Turnkey Technological Solutions and Services
Germany Blocks Arms Exports to Turkey
Armenians Love Being Armenian: Davos Speakers About Armenians
Rex Tillerson: My Wife Convinced Me to Become the US Secretary of State
Median Day of Great Lent (Mijink)
NKR Defense Army: Azerbaijani Armed Forces Violated the Ceasefire Regime Over 35 Times
Joint Press Release by the Republic of Armenia and European Union on the Initialling of the Armenia-EU Comprehensive and Enhanced Partnership Agreement (CEPA)
Co-Founder of Huffington Post's "Twitter Powerhouses Series": I Like How Armenians Use Twitter
Serzh Sargsyan in a Working Visit to UAE
Congress-People's Party of Armenia Aliience and Their Foreign Policy Priorities: Interview with Arman Musinyan
President Sargsyan Sent a Congratulatory Statement to the Kurdish Community On the Occassion Of Navroz
Ivanka Trump Will Get Access to Secret Information
US Foreign Policy and Trump's Administration. the Youth Discuss
World Communication Forum Davos Launched in Yerevan
New Silk Road Initiative Talks to Be Held Between China and Australia
NKR Defense Army: Azerbaijani Armed Forces Violated the Ceasefire Regime Over 40 Times
Serzh Sargsyan Visited Alex Textile Company
One of the Streets in Paris to Be Renamed after Famous Armenian Writer Zabel Yesayan
Sumgait Massacre: 29 Years Passed
Mkhitaryan Named the Football Player, Who Masters the Greatest Number of Languages in the World (VIDEO)
Armenian Song For Eurovision, "Fly With Me", Has Been Released (VIDEO)
Not Easy to Be a Woman
Zhirinovsky: Erdogan Said that Ankara is Preparing to Suspend its Membership in NATO
Defense Minister of Armenia: An Understandable and Predictable Turkey for Russia Meets the Interests of Armenia
In Brussels the RA President Made Certain Clarifications in Armenia's Stance on Karabakh Conflict: Karen Bekaryan
NKR President Spokesman: If Aliyev Thinks We Will Not Protect Our Security, He Is Completely Wrong
Cher on the New Film "Promise" which Tells About the Armenian Genocide
Wind: 11.27 km/h