Media: Turkey to Build Walls on Borders with Armenia and Iran
According to media reports, Turkey is going to erect walls on borders with Armenia and Iran.
A similar fence, which measures three meters high and has barbed wires on top, is currently being built on the border with Syria, Panarmenian informs referring to Ermenihaber.am.
According to local media, Turkey is fencing its borders in the framework of the fight against terrorism and smuggling.
- Catholic Armenians Celebrate Landmark Mass in Turkey The Mass bears importance for the community as it is the first time they were able to pray in the historic church in 95 years.
- Merkel Finds It Impossible to Negotiate with Turkey "In any case, currently we do not expand the customs union with Turkey. There can be no question of deepening," said Merkel.
- Suspected Islamic State Militant Kills Turkish Police Officer in Istanbul Following the attack, police detained another 12 suspected Islamic State militants, of Iranian, Iraqi and Syrian origin, Andalou said.
- Turkey Freezes Sevan Nishanyan's Bank Account I had 12,000 lira in one of the bank accounts, which I kept for a rainy day. Failing to find anything, they froze it. This is not a state but a gang.
- Turkey: a Strong Earthquake in the Popular Resort Area Bodrum is a popular resort among Turks and foreigners on holidays during the summer.
Erdogan Will Visit Azerbaijan
Glendale Shopping and Entertainment Center Agrees to Advertise "Architects of Denial" Documentary
President Serzh Sargsyan Sends Condolence Message to King of Spain
Russia Devotes Special Attention to Karabakh Issue: Zakharova
Armenian Nationals Not Injured in Barcelona Attack: MFA
World's First Internet Court Goes Online in China
RA MFA Clarifies the Presence of the Injured Armenians as a Result of Barcelona Terrorist Attack
Fifth Terror Suspect in Cambrils Dead
Second Terrorist Attcak in Spain
IS Takes reponsibility fo Spain Terroist Attack
Reports on Azerbaijani Shooting at Armenian Bordering Communities are Sent to International Organizations
President of Armenian Instructed to Focus on the Promotion of Sports Tourism
Russia's Space Forces Assume Control Over New Military Satellite
American IT Company Takes Training Centers to Belgium and Armenia
Prime Ministers of Artsakh and Armenia Got Acquainted with New Entertainment Places near Mataghis (VIDEO)
Syrian-Armenians Gradually Return to Aleppo
Merkel Finds It Impossible to Negotiate with Turkey
Spain Rescues 600 People in Busiest Day
Tension between US and Iran Has Not Affected the Armenian-Iranian Relations Yet: Narek Minasyan
White House Announces US at 'Economic War' with China
The Daily Mail: ISIS Fighter Tried to Flee Mosul in a Disguise Similar to a Pantomime Dame
Putin Calls Azerbaijani President Aliyev “a Problem”
Azerbaijani Family Kept the Armenian Citizen in Slavery for 14 Years
Erdogan Is the Last Person Who Can Give Advice to Israel
The Issue of Genocide Should Not Be Manipulated By Israel
Edward Nalbandian and Bako Sahakyan Participated at the Divine Liturgy Dedicated to the 777th Anniversary of Dedication of the Gandzasar St. John the Baptist Cathedral
Dogu Perincek, Known for His Anti-Armenian Stance, Has Been Nominated for the Presidential Election in Turkey
The RA Prime Minister and the Minister of Regional Cooperation of Israel Discussed Issues of Cooperation
Expert: There is Some Tension in the Relations between the Supreme Leader of Iran and President (EXCLUSIVE)
The Armenian National Committee of Canada Called Upon the Canadian Government to Immediately Halt the Transfer of Weapons to Azerbaijan
Wind: 22.53 km/h