Henrikh Mkhitaryan on the Cover of United We Stand Magazine with a Background of Armenian Flag
Armenian midfielder Henrikh Mkhitaryan appeared on the cover of the prestigious fan-magazine of the "Manchester United" - United We Stand on a background of Armenian flag.
Mkhitaryan is in sunglasses, at the time of his famous "scorpion kick", with which he scored a goal against the "Sunderland".
His fingers are showing footballer guns. Behind him is the Armenian flag and the words ''Can I Mkhit?''
- Armenian Weightlifter Sona Poghosyan Won the Bronze Medal Sona also won the small silver medal in the clean and jerk event, lifting 125 kg. The Armenian athlete took the fourth place in snatch event, lifting 98 kg.
- Ronaldo Wants to Pay Money to Avoid Prison He's accused of evading taxes and wants to make a pact with the judge to avoid a prison.
- Levon Aronian Is the Winner of the GRENKE Chess Classic The Armenian grandmaster won in the sixth round against Hou Yifan. Fabiano Caruana tried everything to win his game against Matthias Blübaum, to keep a minimal chance to tie with Aronian after seven rounds...
- Levon Aronian Absolute Leader at Norway Chess Earlier, Aronian beat former world champion candidate, Russian Sergey Karjakin, gaining 5 points.
- Aronian Leads at the Altibox Norway Chess In doing so, the Armenian player joined Hikaru Nakamura in the lead going into the second rest day.
Johnny Depp Joked About Trump's Assassination
The OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs’ Targeted Statements are Not Sufficient
Azerbaijan Uses the Instrument of Extradition as a Part of Political Campaign
Turkey Wants a Joint Mechanism with the US to Collect Arms Sent to SDF
OSCE Mission Conducted Monitoring to the North-West of Talish Village
Charles Aznavour Will Receive Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame
Iraqi PM: the Liberation of Mosul from ISIL Will Be Announced in a Few Days
EU Spokesperson: EU Joins the Appeal of the Co-Chairs for Immediate Consideration of Measures to Reduce Tensions in the Conflict Zone
The First Batch of Turkish Soldiers Sent to Qatar
France Enters a New Political Stage
Merkel Called the UK Plan on the EU Citizens in Britain a Good Start
ICRC Representatives Seek to See the Armenian Detainee in Baku
Turkey and Russia Want to Deploy Soldiers to Syria’s Idlib for Monitoring
Turkish President and the King of Saudi Arabia Discussed Qatar Crisis
Kurdish Forces Warn Turkey Is Getting Ready for Assault on the Syrian City of Afrin
Four Azeris Killed in a Sabotage Incursion Attempt
Serzh Sargsyan Attended EPP Summit in Brussels
Barzani: Any Attempt to Thwart Independence Referendum of Kurdistan Would Lead to a ''Bloody War''
MFA of Armenia Will Visit Belgrade
US Promised Turkey to Take Back Weapons from Kurds after the Defeat of Islamic State
Aznavour’s Son Got Baptized in Armenian Tatev Monastery
Smart Wallets to Be Soon Produced in Armenia: Hurry Up to Be the First to Get It
May 28: the Day of Armenian First Republic
Artsakh Will Produce More Caviar than Azerbaijan
Gulf Times: Armenia Is a Perfect Tourist Destination
Another Soldier Fatally Wounded: the Answer will Be Targeted and Inadequate: NKR Defense Ministry Warns
RA Prime Minister Attended the CIS Heads of Government Council and the Eurasian Intergovernmental Council
Congratulatory address of the Artsakh President in Connection with the Day of the First Armenian Republic
How the Armenian Lecturer Escaped London Tower Fire?
US House Foreign Affairs Committee Unanimously Condemned the Attack of Erdogan’s Bodyguards on Protesters
Wind: 6.44 km/h