Henrikh Mkhitaryan on the Cover of United We Stand Magazine with a Background of Armenian Flag
Armenian midfielder Henrikh Mkhitaryan appeared on the cover of the prestigious fan-magazine of the "Manchester United" - United We Stand on a background of Armenian flag.
Mkhitaryan is in sunglasses, at the time of his famous "scorpion kick", with which he scored a goal against the "Sunderland".
His fingers are showing footballer guns. Behind him is the Armenian flag and the words ''Can I Mkhit?''
- Aronian Is a Full Point Ahead Of the Rest In the Fifth Round of the GRENKE Chess Classic The Armenian grandmaster won his third game in a row. He is now a full point ahead of the rest oft he field. Against
- Aronian Beats Azerbaijani Chess player Currently, Aronian is on the top of the tournament table with 4 points.
- Levon Aronian Leads Grenke Chess Classic "I tried to play Peter Svidler's style. Not to think, just to play fast," said Aronian, and it worked.
- European Weightlifting Championships: Sona Poghosyan Became a Bronze Medalist The Armenian athlete won a small silver in the snatch, lifting 126kg.
- Mkhitaryan the First Manchester United Player to Score in Three Consecutive European Games (Video) And his strike in the Russian city drew him level with Wayne Rooney in scoring in at least three straight matches on the continent.
Syrian Opposition Claims Israel Carried Out Air Strikes Near Damascus Airport
NKR Defense Army: Azerbaijani Armed Forces Violated the Ceasefire Regime Over 45 Times
"Meds Yehgern" or "Genocide": Will the Usage of Either of the Terms by the US Mean Official Recognition?
Intracom Telecom’s WiBAS™: Connect Selected by EOLO SpA for Wireless Ultra-Broadband Residential Network Across Italy
EU Parliament to Begin Process of Lifting Le Pen Immunity
Trump Intends to Reduce Taxes for Business
Sarkozy Decided To Vote For Macron
Netanyahu Cancels the Meeting with German Foreign Minister
Mass Arrests in Turkey
Defense Minister of Armenia Leaves For Russia
Foreign Minister of Armenia and Azerbaijan Will Meet By the Invitation of Russia
Armenia Welcomes the Recognition of the Armenia Genocide by the Chamber of Deputies of the Parliament of the Czech Republic
Erdogan: If Necessary Turkey Can Hold a Vote Similar to Britain’s
French Mayor Fined for His Comment on Muslims
The Parliament of Czech Republic Recognized the Armenian Genocide
NKR Defense Army: Azerbaijani Armed Forces Violated the Ceasefire Regime About 55 Times
Photo Studio of Armenian Traditional Costumes Will Be Opened in Artsakh
Artsakh Foreign Minister's Visit to South Ossetia
A Soldier Was Fatally Wounded in Artsakh
Russia Calls Azerbaijani Media to Stop Propaganda
Cher Explained why UK and US Refuse to Recognize Armenian Genocide
Kandelaki continues hailing Mkhitaryan on social media
Erdogan Confesses: Those, Who Were Thrown into the Sea 100 Years Ago, Now Say 'No' to Constitutional Amendments
11,000 $ Will Be Given to the Family of the Killed Armenian Soldier of the Turkish Army
Charles Aznavour: I Wish Armenia Was Surrounded Only by Friendly Countries
Selina Dogan: People in Turkey, Including the Armenian Community, Do Not Have Any Hope (EXCLUSIVE)
Serzh Tankian Sings In the Shushi Ghazanchetsots Cathedral (Video)
Aris Georgopoulos: Brexit Referendum Became a Platform of Expression of a New Kind of Nationalism in the UK (EXCLUSIVE)
Republican Party of Armenia and Its Foreign Policy Priorities: Interview with Artak Zakaryan (EXCLUSIVE)
Easter: a Hope for Living
Wind: 6.44 km/h