Henrikh Mkhitaryan on the Cover of United We Stand Magazine with a Background of Armenian Flag
Armenian midfielder Henrikh Mkhitaryan appeared on the cover of the prestigious fan-magazine of the "Manchester United" - United We Stand on a background of Armenian flag.
Mkhitaryan is in sunglasses, at the time of his famous "scorpion kick", with which he scored a goal against the "Sunderland".
His fingers are showing footballer guns. Behind him is the Armenian flag and the words ''Can I Mkhit?''
- Aronian Lost the Game In the Final Round The Armenian GM, who had ended all his games of the previous eight rounds in draws, lost his game in the final round playing with white pieces and took the 13th positions with 4 points.
- Mourinho: I Was Protecting Henrikh Mkhitaryan The Armenian is becoming an increasingly important cog in Mourinho's ever-progressing United side, and scored the opener in their 3-0 win over Leicester City on Sunday.
- Thierry Henry: I've always been a fan of talent of Henrikh Mkhitaryan ''Now he plays great in Manchester United. I hope that he will continue in the same spirit." - Henri said.
- Serzh Sargsyan Congratulated Armenian Sportsmen At the meeting, which has already become a good tradition, the President of Armenia congratulated all representatives of the sport world on the occasion of New Year and Holy Christmas, wished them good...
- Mourinho About Mkhitaryan's Goal (VIDEO) "All his career he scored beautiful goals. At this moment, it's goals, but also defensive work, creativity. I'm so happy that he came back after this injury with his happiness, and he's feeling that Old...
Bako Sahakyan and Andrzej Kasprzyk Discussed Situation on the NKR-Azerbaijan Border
Azerbaijan Used SPIKE Anti-Tank Missile: NKR Defense Army Has No Losses
Artsakh Republic FM Received Andrzej Kasprzyk
Senor Hasratyan: Azerbaijan Says Nothing about Where and When one of its Soldiers Had Died
Armenian National Institute Launched a Turkish-Language Site on Armenian Genocide
Aronian Lost the Game In the Final Round
Armenia: a Fresh Look at Lebanon
Associated Television International Will Make a Documentary Film About Armenia
The UN Secretary-General Fully Supports the Efforts of the OSCE Minsk Group on Karabakh Conflict
Azerbaijani Defense Ministry Announced of Another Death of a Serviceman
NKR President Laid Flowers to the Monument of the Innocent Victims of Sumgait Pogroms
Sumgait Massacre: 29 Years Passed
The International Media About Tension on NKR-Azerbaijan Border
NKR MFA: The Escalation of the Situation by Azerbaijan Postpones the Prospects for a Final Resolution of the Conflict
Sargsyan and Stoltenberg Discussed Issues Related to the Further Development of the Partnership with the NATO
Plane Crashed in California: There Are Casualties
NKR Defense Army: Azerbaijani Armed Forces Violated the Ceasefire Regime More Than 120 Times
The Key Topic of Tusk-Sargsyan Meeting Was the New Framework Agreement Between Armenia and the EU
Tusk: the New Agreement Will Broaden the Scope of Our Relations with the RA
Armenian Americans Protest against Azerbaijani Aggression towards the Republic of Artsakh
Sultan Abdul Hamid's Granddaughter Claims Back Territories of her Grandfather, Mainly Those Belonging to Armenian Family
Erdogan Replaced Ataturk with Armenian Origin Painter Aivazovsky (PHOTO)
Sumgait Massacre: 29 Years Passed
US Vice President May Contribute to Armenian Genocide Recognition by the US
Trump's Travel Ban May Also Touch Armenians
Sirusho: We Were Given Two Days to Shoot the Video of "Der Zor" in Ancient Armenian City Ani (VIDEO)
Rex Tillerson, Candidate for US State Secretary, Financed Armenian School in the USA
An Azerbaijani Citizen Asked Armenian Authorities to Give Asylum
Feast of St. Sarkis the Captain, Patron of Love and Youth, his son Martyros and his 14 Soldiers-Companions
Mother of Azerbaijani Saboteur Captured by NKR Forces Claims Her Son is Serviceman
Wind: 6.44 km/h