The OSCE MG Co-Chairs Released a Statement on the Intense Situation on NKR-Azerbaijan Border
The Co-Chairs of the OSCE Minsk Group, Ambassadors Igor Popov of Russia, Stephane Visconti of France and Richard Hoagland of the United States of America, as the official website of the OSCE MG released the following statement today:
"According to reports from the Ministries of Defense of Armenia and Azerbaijan, as well as other sources, in the early morning of February 25 there was a serious breach of cease fire on the Line of Contact, resulting in casualties. Several bodies remain in the no-man's land. The Sides accuse each other of an incursion attempt.
The Co-chairs call upon the Parties to keep heavy military equipment, which had been moved earlier close to the LOC, in its present positions and to allow recovery of the dead, as it was agreed upon yesterday under mediation of the Personal Representative of the OSCE Chaiman-in-Office.
The Co-chairs remind the Parties of their commitments to refrain from the use of force."
- Serzh Sargsyan on Karabakh Conflict: It Is Not Possible to Negotiate with One Hand and to Fire with Another "There must be calmness at the line of contact. The victims have to be ruled out. The manhunt that happens today should be excluded. It will create a certain atmosphere of mutual trust. If you do not fulfill...
- Edward Nalbandian: Azerbaijan's Behavior Seriously Questions Baku’s Credibility as a Negotiating Partner The Co-Chairs’ statement reiterated once again the three principles of the international law that form the basis of the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict resolution, namely the non-use of force or threat of...
- Artsakh Republic MOD: Defense Army Did not Fire towards Azerbaijani Village The Baku propaganda machine’s statements do not correspond to reality.
- The Heads of Delegation of the OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chair Countries Urge to Implement Vienna and St. Petersburg Agreements With reference to the declared commitment of the two Presidents to take additional measures to reduce tension on the line of contact, we urge Baku and Yerevan to accept the expansion of the existing Office...
- Foreign Ministers of Armenia and Azerbaijan Will Meet Early in 2018 The parties agreed to meet again in the beginning of 2018. The dates of the Co-Chairs’ next visit to the region were discussed.
Trump Hopes to Normalize Relations with Cuba
Edward Nalbandian: We Value NATO's Support to the Efforts of the OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs
The Greece Police Prevented Erdogan's Assassination
Weather Forecast in Armenia
Trump Administration to Drop Climate Change from a List of Global Threats in a New NSS
Sahakyan Attended an Exhibition Devoted to the Catholicos of the Great House of Cilicia Garegin I Hovsepyan
Turkey Has Released German Journalist
Mkhitaryan Gives Inter Green Light
Deputy Secretary General of NATO Hopes to See a New Momentum in Resolving the Karabakh Conflict
Turkish ''Besiktas'' Is Interested in Henrikh Mkhitaryan
Iran to Increase Gas Supply to Armenia
Russian Presidential Campaign Officially Launched
The UN Security Council to Vote for a Resolution on Jerusalem
Putin Thanked Trump
Saudi Women Will Aso be Allowed to Drive Trucks, Ride Motorcycles
Joint Consultation Chaired by Artsakh President and Armenian Prime Minister
Russia Chose the Name for the Bridge in the Crimea
Armenian Don Boyajian to Become US Congressman
Egypt Opens Gaza Border for Four Days
MFA Of Armenia: Ankara Is Not Ready To Normalize The Armenian-Turkish Relations
Armenian Patriarch and 12 other Heads of Churches in Jerusalem Wrote a Letter to President Trump
Russians Should Be Driven out Like Dogs, Armenians Must Be Massacred: Azerbaijani "Scientist''
Tigran Mansurian’s "Requiem" Nominated for Grammy Award
Putin Pushed Erdogan’s Chair to the Ground (VIDEO)
It Is Natural to Be in Artsakh and Struggle along with the People of Artsakh: Today Hero Monte Melkonyan Turns 60
Armenia Pays Tribute to the Memory of the Victims of 1988 Spitak Earthquake
TV Channel Discovery Has Shot 6 Videos about Armenia
Statement by the "European Integration" NGO on Signing the Comprehensive and Enhanced Partnership Agreement with the EU
NKR Defense Army Servicemen Gegham Zaqaryan, Sargis Abrahamyan, Sargis Meliqyan, Posthumously Awarded with the "For Service in Battle" Medal
Lebanese-Armenian Independent Researcher: The Crisis in Lebanon Is Not Over (EXCLUSIVE)
Wind: 6.44 km/h