Trump to Merkel: We were both wiretapped under Obama
President Donald Trump has stood by claims he was wiretapped under Barack Obama, telling visiting German Chancellor Angela Merkel: "At least we have something in common, perhaps."
US intelligence agencies under Mr Obama reportedly monitored Mrs Merkel's phone, sparking an angry response, BBC reports.
But both Republican and Democratic congressional leaders have said they do not believe Mr Trump was wiretapped.
Trump and Merkel have discussed key issues including Nato and trade.
- Prime Minister Pashinyan Sends Congratulatory Message on U.S. Independence Day I should note with satisfaction the special role played by the vibrant U.S.-based "Armenian community, which is building bridges of friendship between our countries with its active structures and unconditional...
- The Trump administration reportedly drafted a bill to abandon key World Trade Organization rules Trump has been angling for some time to withdraw the US from the WTO completely, though he would be unable to do so without Congress' approval.
- "US laws are the dumbest in the world". Donald Trump "Republicans want Strong Borders and no Crime. Dems want Open Borders and are weak on Crime!", - said president Trump.
- Bill Shine, Former Fox News Co-President, to Take on Senior Communications Role at White House Sources tell Fox News that Shine has discussed a White House position with Trump on two other occasions, but both times the potential appointment fell through.
- Trump Plans July Meeting With Vladimir Putin President Donald Trump is planning to meet with Vladimir Putin, the president of Russia, during Trump’s visit to Europe next month.
Paris Turns to Violence after France’s World Cup Victory Over Croatia
Israeli Rockets Strike Military Position Near Aleppo
President Armen Sarkissian Met with the Emir of Qatar Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani
What Does Armenian Prime Minister Expect from EU?
Trump Criticises Obama over US 2016 Election Hack
Putin, Erdogan Discuss Joint Steps in Syria
Theresa May warns there could be 'no Brexit at all' - Mail on Sunday
Armen Sarkissian Sent a Congratulatory Message to the Emmanuel Macron on the Occasion of National Holiday of France
Israeli PM responds to letter of Armenian Patriarch of Jerusalem
Commemoration of the Apostle Thaddeus and the Virgin Sandoukht
Fifa World Cup 2018: Belgium v England
What is an ideal outcome of Trump-Putin meeting? Russian FM tells Larry King
President Armen Sarkissian Left for Moscow
PM Meets with Belgian-Armenian Businessmen
Azerbaijan Fired Shots at Armenian Town at Night
Trump Says Iran Will Seek Fresh Deal
Stoltenberg: Allies Have Heard Trump's Defense Budget Message Loud and Clear
Kim Jong Un Sends Trump a ''Very Nice'' Letter
Armenian PM: It Would be Useful if NATO Sent Strong Message to Azerbaijan
Memorandum of the Artsakh Republic Foreign Ministry Published on the UN Official Website
Prince William Got an Armenian Cross as a Gift
A Lebanese Politician of Armenian Ethnic Origins is in the top-5 of the Most Successful Business Women in the Middle East
Nikol Pashinyan: "A Historical Process of Reconciliation Between Law-Enforcement Authorities and Society is Taking Place in Armenia"
Newlywed Foreigners Apply for Artsakh Visa with Bride Wearing a Wedding Dress
Feast of Transfiguration of Our Lord Jesus Christ
Developments in Georgia: The Reasons of Prime Minister's Resignation and Prospects of Changes in the Country
Nikol Pashinyan: "Our most important goal is not only to stop the tide of emigration, but to reverse the trend" (PHOTOS)
Israel Defense Minister Cancels Azerbaijan Visit
Artsrun Hovhannisyan: The Activity of Azerbaijani Farmers and Shepherds is From Now on Threatened Due to "Liberator" Hasanov
Erdogan Plans to Involve Ethnic Armenian Economist Daron Acemoglu in the New Cabinet
Wind: 17.70 km/h