RA Prime Minister and US Ambassador Discussed Bilateral Issues
Prime Minister Karen Karapetyan received today Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the United States of America to the Republic of Armenia Richard Mills, official page of RA government reports.
The Prime Minister stressed the importance of regular meetings held in this format that provide a good opportunity to exchange views on the prospects for the furtherance of US-Armenia cooperation.
On behalf of US Government, Ambassador Mills congratulated Karen Karapetyan on being reappointed as Prime Minister of Armenia and wished him fruitful work.
The parties went on to exchange views on economic cooperation agenda and joint projects, including investments, improvement of business environment, tax-customs administration and judicial reforms, as well as the cooperation in the fight against corruption.
Karen Karapetyan and Richard Mills took the opportunity to discuss ways of furthering interaction in the fields of energy, tourism, information technology, mining industry and agriculture.
- McCain Blasts Trump for Congratulating Putin on ''Sham''Election Win The Republican chair of the House Foreign Affairs Committee also slammed Trump for making the call.
- White House Explains Why Trump Didn’t Congratulate Putin on Election Deputy press secretary Hogan Gidley told reporters that the Trump administration will work to cultivate the relationship they have with Russia.
- Artsakh Develops Relations with the USA at Different Levels The visit of Artsakh President and other high-level officials to the US and the meetings are especially prioritized when considered in the following three levels.
- Mike Pompeo: the Most Conservative US State Secretary? In this context it is interesting that his most favorite book is Ayn Rand’s novel Atlas Shrugged, which depicts "a dystopian United States in which private businesses suffer under increasingly burdensome...
- NKR President Met With the Representatives of Ramkavar Azatakan Party in Washington The meetings addressed diverse issues related to the Artsakh domestic and foreign policy, the Artsakh-Diaspora cooperation, developing and deepening the USA-Artsakh ties.
The Armenian Government Approved a Bill on Ratification of Armenia-EU Agreement
Baku’s Attempts to Isolate Armenia and the Ways to Counteract Them
Germany Deports 50 Georgian Citizens
Zakharova About Lavrov's Possible Resignation
Theresa May to Encourage European Leaders to Expel Russian Intelligence Agents from Their Own Countries
NKR President Partook at an Opening Ceremony of an Independence Monument
British Ambassador Refused the Call of Russia's Foreign Ministry
Polish FM Speaks of Democracy Crisis in Europe
Putin and Trump Agree Arms Race Would Be Undesirable
St. Gregory of Narek Statue Installed in Vatican Gardens
Bako Sahakyan Met in Beirut with the Leading staff of the AGBU Lebanon Local Body
Hawking to Be Buried Near Newton’s Grave
Austria Summons Diplomat from Israel Because of 'Nazi' T-Shirt
Iranian Supreme Leader: Iran Played a Significant Role in Defeating Islamic State in the Region
Çavuşoğlu: We Have Reached "an Understanding, not an Agreement" with the US Over Manbij
Japanese FM Presented a Soccer Ball-Shaped Cake to Lavrov
Israel: The Destruction of a Nuclear Facility in 2007 in Syria a Signal for Iran Today
Great Britain - Russia: What Will the Scandal Around Skripal Lead to?
Trump: Saudi Arabia Is Going to Give the US Some of Its Wealth
Macron Wants to Boost French Language Around the World
James Bagyan: The Only Armenian that Was in Space and Can Make Dolma
Why the Figure Skater Evgenia Medvedeva (Babasyan) Did Not Take Her Father's Name?
Azerbaijani Blogger: Armenians Did not Destroy Azerbaijani Graves in Karabakh
February 20: the Birth of Artsakh Movement
Armenia Negotiates with Four Countries over Creation of Persian Gulf: Black Sea Transit Corridor
Vazgen Oganesov: An Armenian Who Did Not Let Hitler to Run Away from Berlin
Deputy Foreign Minister of Russia: Armenia Plays a Positive Role in Improving Russian-Georgian Relations (EXCLUSIVE)
Lapshin Showed the Difference in the Education of Armenian and Azerbaijani Children (VIDEO)
Armenian Delegation Invited OSCE PA President to Visit Artsakh and Meet the Authorities There: Hermine Naghdalyan (EXCLUSIVE)
Our Delegation Made It Clear That It is Impossible to Have the Same Approach Towards All Conflicts: Hermine Naghdalyan (EXCLUSIVE)
Wind: 11.27 km/h