RA Prime Minister and US Ambassador Discussed Bilateral Issues
Prime Minister Karen Karapetyan received today Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the United States of America to the Republic of Armenia Richard Mills, official page of RA government reports.
The Prime Minister stressed the importance of regular meetings held in this format that provide a good opportunity to exchange views on the prospects for the furtherance of US-Armenia cooperation.
On behalf of US Government, Ambassador Mills congratulated Karen Karapetyan on being reappointed as Prime Minister of Armenia and wished him fruitful work.
The parties went on to exchange views on economic cooperation agenda and joint projects, including investments, improvement of business environment, tax-customs administration and judicial reforms, as well as the cooperation in the fight against corruption.
Karen Karapetyan and Richard Mills took the opportunity to discuss ways of furthering interaction in the fields of energy, tourism, information technology, mining industry and agriculture.
- Rex Tillerson: North Korea Must Earn Right to Talks Mr Tillerson said Pyongyang had to carry out a "sustained cessation" of weapons testing before any talks.
- Putin: Trump Opponents Harm US with 'Invented' Russia Scandal Putin said the US opposition was not treating those who elected Mr. Trump with respect.
- Foreign Minister of Artsakh Met With Members of the Armenian Assembly of America’s Delegation During the meeting, the sides discussed a range of issues related to the prospects of expanding the frameworks of the cooperation between Artsakh and the AAA.
- Erdogan Urged Muslim Leaders to Recognize Jerusalem as a Capital of the Palestinian State Erdogan went on to accuse Israel of being a "state of terror".
- What Is the Word of 2017? The word was a top lookup throughout the year, with several spikes that corresponded to various news reports and events.
Egypt Opens Gaza Border for Four Days
MFA Of Armenia: Ankara Is Not Ready To Normalize The Armenian-Turkish Relations
Rex Tillerson: North Korea Must Earn Right to Talks
China and UK to Strengthen Economic and Financial Cooperation
Weather Forecast in Armenia : Precipitation is Predicted
Trump Said The Worst People Come To U.S. By Visa Lottery
Trump Says He Would like to Have Russia’s Help with North Korea
Former Policeman Arrested within Case of Russian Ambassador’s Assassination in Turkey
Manchester United is Planning to Sell Mkhitaryan to make space for Mesut Ozil
Syria Accuses Saudi Arabia and the UN for the Failure of Negotiations
EU Leaders Fail on Migration
Donald Trump Thanks Vladimir Putin after his Press-Conference
French School Bus Cut in Two in Rail Crash
Serzh Sargsyan on Karabakh Conflict: It Is Not Possible to Negotiate with One Hand and to Fire with Another
The Next Phase of Brexit Negotiations to Start Soon
UN Warns against 'Sleepwalking' into War over North Korea
Turkey to Open Embassy in East Jerusalem
Turkey’s 37th: How Erdogan Started ''Cleansing'' of His Own Party
Armenian Government Allocated 31.9 Million Drams for Establishing Scientific Research Institute of Chess
Walt Disney Buys Murdoch's Fox for $52.4bn
Armenian Patriarch and 12 other Heads of Churches in Jerusalem Wrote a Letter to President Trump
Russians Should Be Driven out Like Dogs, Armenians Must Be Massacred: Azerbaijani "Scientist''
Tigran Mansurian’s "Requiem" Nominated for Grammy Award
Putin Pushed Erdogan’s Chair to the Ground (VIDEO)
It Is Natural to Be in Artsakh and Struggle along with the People of Artsakh: Today Hero Monte Melkonyan Turns 60
Armenia Pays Tribute to the Memory of the Victims of 1988 Spitak Earthquake
TV Channel Discovery Has Shot 6 Videos about Armenia
Statement by the "European Integration" NGO on Signing the Comprehensive and Enhanced Partnership Agreement with the EU
NKR Defense Army Servicemen Gegham Zaqaryan, Sargis Abrahamyan, Sargis Meliqyan, Posthumously Awarded with the "For Service in Battle" Medal
Lebanese-Armenian Independent Researcher: The Crisis in Lebanon Is Not Over (EXCLUSIVE)
Wind: 6.44 km/h