Massachusetts Auction Raises $220,000 for Mine-Free Artsakh
A dinner party on June 10, at the home of Raffi and Nina Festekjian, raised $220,000 for HALO Trust’s Safe Steps for the People of Karabagh Campaign, surpassing expectations by the organizers, Armenian Weekly reports.
The goal is to demine the entirety of Artsakh by 2020.
A vigorous auction of Scout Tufankjian’s photographs and wine from Karabakh, as well as donations, brought the total raised to $110,000, which will be doubled by an anonymous donor.
The Festekjians are the co-chairs of the campaign.
- OSCE Mission Monitoring: Azerbaijani Side Did Not Lead the OSCE Mission to Its Front-Line Positions From the Artsakh side, the monitoring mission was accompanied by representatives of the Republic of Artsakh Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Ministry of Defense.
- ANCA Will Host a Conference in Honor of the 30th Anniversary of Karabakh Movement The conference will be held on Saturday March 17, 2018.
- OSCE Urges Aliyev to Double the Efforts for the Settlement of Karabakh Conflict Tsereteli reiterated the Assembly’s support for the mediation efforts by the OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs as well as the activities of the Personal Representative of the Chairperson-in-Office, Ambassador...
- Azerbaijan Violated the Ceasefire Regime more than 220 Times The Defense Army advanced units basically refrained from responding and continue to confidently carry out the assigned combat mission.
- NKR President Received the Personal Representative of the OSCE Chairperson-in-Office The meeting addressed a range of issues related to the situation along the contact line between the Artsakh and Azerbaijan armed forces.
- Perspectives of IT Sector Development in Artsakh Were Discussed Bagrat Engibaryan, Director of EIF emphasized that if 2-3 years ago in Artsakh few people believed that information technologies could become reality, today they can already state that the first steps...
- The Artsakh Parliament President Received the Delegation of the City of Bouc-Bel-Air of France "The work that you are doing in Artsakh is very important. I think the work that is being done in different sphered will become the basis for more effective collaboration," said Ashot Ghoulyan.
- Artsakh and France Discuss Decentralized Cooperation
- Artsakh Foreign Minister Received The HALO Trust Artsakh Program Manager Masis Mayilian reiterated the readiness of the authorities of Artsakh to support the activities of The HALO Trust in the Republic in every possible way.
- Karabakh FM Receives Personal Representative of OSCE Chairperson-in-Office During the meeting, the sides discussed the situation on the Line of Contact between the armed forces of Artsakh and Azerbaijan.
Mike Pompeo: the Most Conservative US State Secretary?
RA President Congratulated His Chinese Counterpart
Two Armenians Killed in Los Angeles Shooting
Russia Has Expelled 23 British Diplomats
Perspectives of IT Sector Development in Artsakh Were Discussed
Armenian Chess Players Participate in Individual Championship of Europe
New Secretary of State: Will the US Foreign Policy Become More Agressive?
A Turkish Bombing Raid Struck the Main Hospital in Afrin: At Least 16 Civilians Killed
RA President Met with the Upper Board of Armenia’s Supreme Judicial Council
Xi Jinping Re-Elected as China’s President
Candidates Tournament: Aronian Defeated by So
NKR President Met With the Representatives of Ramkavar Azatakan Party in Washington
Commemoration of St. Gregory the Illuminator’s Torments and Commitment to the Pit
Charles Aznavour Received Czech Rep. Award
Migrants Clash with Madrid Police
Dollar Falling in Armenia
The CSTO PA Should Strictly Respond to Azerbaijan’s Destructive Actions
The Republic of Armenia Stands by the People of Lebanon
Donald Trump Jr and wife Vanessa Separating After 12 Years of Marriage
Artsakh President Was Awarded with "Mesrop Mashtots" Order
Why the Figure Skater Evgenia Medvedeva (Babasyan) Did Not Take Her Father's Name?
Armenian President Schools Azeri Diplomat on History at Munich Security Conference
Azerbaijani Blogger: Armenians Did not Destroy Azerbaijani Graves in Karabakh
February 20: the Birth of Artsakh Movement
President Attends Bookinist Bookstore on the Occasion of Book Giving Day
Armenia Negotiates with Four Countries over Creation of Persian Gulf: Black Sea Transit Corridor
Serzh Sargsyan: Azerbaijan’s Position Regarding the Nagorno Karabakh Issue is a Flagrant Violation of the Helsinki Spirit
Vazgen Oganesov: An Armenian Who Did Not Let Hitler to Run Away from Berlin
Deputy Foreign Minister of Russia: Armenia Plays a Positive Role in Improving Russian-Georgian Relations (EXCLUSIVE)
Lapshin Showed the Difference in the Education of Armenian and Azerbaijani Children (VIDEO)
Wind: 11.27 km/h