Terrorist Attack Kills Dozens of People in Afghanistan
A suicide attack at a packed Shia mosque in the western Afghan province of Herat has killed dozens of people and injured scores, Al Jazeera reports citing to the officials and eyewitnesses.
At Herat Main Hospital, Dr Shehrzai confirmed that 29 bodies were brought to the medical facility soon after the blast.
The attack took place in the middle of evening prayers when the mosque was packed with about 300 worshippers.
- Pentagon Chief Urges Turkey to Stay Focused on Fighting Islamic State Relations between the United States and Turkey, allies within the North Atlantic Treaty Organization, have become frayed by their diverging interests in the Syrian civil war.
- US Will Maintain Military Presence in Syria after the Defeat of IS "We cannot make the same mistakes that were made in 2011," Tillerson said to an audience that included former Secretaries of State Condoleezza Rice and George Shultz, noting that the Islamic State and...
- Isis Use of Hobby Drones as Weapons Tests Chinese Makers The first X-8 in a conflict zone was spotted in 2015 by Kurdish forces near the Mosul Dam in Iraq, while in October 2016 a bomb-laden X-8 killed two Kurdish soldiers and injured two French commandos in...
- Iraq Declares War With Islamic State Is Over Iraq's announcement comes two days after the Russian military declared it had accomplished its mission of defeating IS in neighbouring Syria.
- GOP Chairman Warns of ISIS's ‘Cyber Caliphate’ “It is good that we by and large have taken away the physical caliphate,” Johnson, the chair of the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee, said during remarks at a hearing on...
Opposition MP: I Was Assured that Nikol Pashinyan Is Ok
The EU Calls for Inclusive Dialogue in Armenia
Ara Babloyan: Leaders of the Protests Should Understand that They Take on Them All Further Developments
Armen Sarkissian: the Ongoing Developments in Our Country Have Reached a Dangerous Line
NKR Defense Army Disseminates a Video Showing Accumulation of Azerbaijani Military Equipment on Artsakh-Azerbaijan Border (VIDEO)
Azerbaijan Views Inner-Armenian Developments as Factor to Unleash New Military Adventurism: NKR Defense Ministry’s Board
In Armenia Priests Join Protestors to Prevent Clashes
President's Office: Nikol Pashinyan presented Sarkissian conversation inaccurately
EU Delegation, Member States Call for Urgent Negotiated Solution in Yerevan Protests
Artsakh President Met with Catholicos of All Armenians Garegin II
The Air Temperature in Armenia Will Gradually Go Up
US Congressmen Urge Trump to Recognize Armenian Genocide
Artsakh President Met President of Armenia
Serzh Sargsyan Left the Negotiations
Armenia PM Serzh Sargsyan Meets the Opposition Leader in Marriott
NKR Defense Army: During the Past Week Azerbaijani Armed Forces Violated the Ceasefire Regime Over 320 Times
PM Serzh Sargsyan Calls on Opposition MP Nikol Pashinyan for Immediate Political Dialogue
Pashinyan Presents Main Requirements From Armenian Authorities
PM hosts Catholicos of All Armenians and Catholicos of Great House of Cilicia
Suren Arustamyan Rocked the Stage in California
Erdogan Personally Ordered to Organize Protests in Germany against Armenian Genocide Recognition Resolution: Der Spiegel
Foreigners, Except Armenians, Purchasing at Least $300,000 Worth of Real Estate in Turkey Can Obtain Turkish Citizenship
The Opening Ceremony of the Statue of the Doctor of the Church, St. Gregory of Narek, Will Be Held in Vatican
Member of German Bundestag: Armenian Genocide is a Historically Well-Researched Fact which Shouldn't be Denied Anymore
David Yerevantsi About the Statue of ST. Gregory of Narek: "This Sculpture is a Phenomenon Within the Limits of Faith and Talent" (EXCLUSIVE)
Armenia: Where the Stars Are Closer (VIDEO)
NKR Defense Army: During the Past Week Azerbaijani Armed Forces Violated the Ceasefire Regime about 250 Times
Aram Ateshian: ''We Are Grateful to Turkish Authorities and Our Turkish Army''
President Sargsyan Receives Minister of State Attached to the Minister for Europe and Foreign Affairs of France
Wind: 11.27 km/h