Sirian Army Establishes Full Control Over New Areas in Homs
Homs, Raqqa, SANA- Army units, in cooperation with the backup forces, established full control over al-Sukhneh city, 70 km northeast of Palmyra in the eastern countryside of Homs province after launching intensive operations against ISIS terrorist organizations, SANA reports.
A military source told SANA Saturday that large numbers of ISIS terrorists were killed and their weapons and equipment were destroyed in the army operations.
The source added that the army units, in cooperation with the backup forces, continued their operations to ensure safety of the surrounding area and hunted the terrorists who fled away.
Meanwhile, the engineering units dismantled the mines and explosive devices planted by the terrorists inside the residential buildings and streets, according to the source.
- Lights of Eiffel Tower Will Be Turned Off to Honor the Victims in Somalia "We will extinguish tonight LaTourEiffel at midnight in tribute to the victims of the attack in Mogadiscio," wrote the mayor of Paris with the words-sharp "we are united and #Paris".
- 276 People Killed in Somalia Attack As angry protesters gathered near the scene of the attack, Somalia's government blamed the al-Qaida linked al-Shabab extremist group for what it called a "national disaster."
- Syrian Army Ousts Islamic State From Pocket East of Homs The armed forces completed military operations in the eastern Homs countryside, eliminating the last groups of the terrorist Islamic State in the area and liberating an area of 1,800 square kilometres.
- Raqqa Campaign in Final Stages, SDF Says In a statement, the SDF said it had opened a new front against IS on the northern edge of Raqqa, describing this as “a feature of the final stages of the Euphrates Wrath campaign, which is nearing its...
- Barcelona Suspected Identify by Police Younes Abouyaaqoub, 22, could be armed, officials say, and the manhunt has been extended across Europe. New CCTV footage from the day of the attack appears to show him fleeing the scene on foot.
RA NA Deputies Delivered Lectures in Artsakh
RA President Received High Representative of Mekhitarist Congregation, His Eminence Archbishop Lévon Zékiyan
Belarus-Armenia Friendship Forest to Be Planted in Armenia
Armenian Army Delegation Travels to US
Russia Accuses the US-Led Coalition of Decimating Raqqa
Film about Henrikh Mkhitaryan Coming Soon
Solemn Ceremony of Donating Armenian Style Carpets to Artsakh Churches
The Typhoon ''Lan'' Swept out Japanese Coastal Areas (VIDEO)
Which Are the Objectives and the Principles of the EU-RA New Agreement?
Our Claims on Genocide Become More Substantial
Catalan Parliament May Decide on Independence on October 26
Turkey Waiting for the Extradition of Gülen
Why Cooperation with the EU Has Become a Priority for Azerbaijan?
EU Member Spain Ignores European Standards
The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights: At Least 128 People Killed in Homs by ISIS
Catalan Authorities Will Not Follow Orders from the Spanish Government
US Backed Kurdish Forces Seized Syria’s Largest Oil Field
Trump on the EU Stance on Iran Sanctions
Armenian Foreign Minister to Participate in the OSCE Conference
Azerbaijani Armed Forces Used Spike: NKR Defense Army Warns of Painful Response
Being Afraid of Armenian Official, Azerbaijani Defense Minister Hides Behind the Flag
Georgians Would Die of Envy: BBC Travel Correspondent Told a Joke about Armenians, Georgians and Azeris
President Presents Geneva Talk’s Outcome at the Meeting with Armenian Community in Switzerland
Luis R. Corteguera: Declaration of Independence by Catalonia Might Move Madrid to Apply Article 155 of the Spanish Constitution (EXCLUSIVE)
Catalan Independence Referendum: Opinions from Catalonia (EXCLUSIVE)
The Armenian Delegation Called on Turkey for a Dialogue on the Issue of the Construction of Reservoirs on Araks: Hermine Naghdalyan (EXCLUSIVE)
Knyaz Hasanov: Iraqi Kurdistan Leadership Should Sit Down for Dialogue with the Iraqi Authorities
Armenian Delegates Talked About Issues of Refugees and Cyber Security at the OSCE PA Meeting: Hermine Naghdalyan (EXCLUSIVE)
Foreign Ministers of Armenia and Azerbaijan Discussed Issues Related to the Organization of the Upcoming Meeting of Presidents
The Armenian Delegation to the OSCE PA Proposed to Monitor the Armenian and Azerbaijani Textbooks and Media (EXCLUSIVE)
Wind: 11.27 km/h