Thousands of People Participated in Boston Anti-Racism Demonstrations
Thousands of counterdemonstrators marched Saturday in downtown Boston in a largely peaceful response to a self-described free speech rally, CNN reports.
The march and rally came one week after racially motivated protests in Charlottesville, Virginia, that turned deadly.
There were no major incidents reported Saturday in Boston, but police said 33 were arrested -- mostly for disorderly conduct and assaults on police officers.
- California Seeks for Independence The initiative, backed by Marcus Ruiz Evans and Louis J. Marinelli, seeks a special election in 2021 to vote on independence from the United States.
- President of Iran Calls Trump Tradesman "You don’t have any background in politics," Rohani said about the US president.
- US Urges Dialogue in Armenia Nauert urged all sides to engage constructively, within the legal framework of the Armenian Constitution.
- Lavrov: Putin is Ready to Meet Trump Lavrov recalled that during a phone conversation with Putin, Trump conveyed an invitation, and this is not a secret, RIA Novosti reported.
- What Is Behind US-Russia "Power-Game"? The US faces the issue of strengthening its stance and role on various issues, such as Syrian crisis, Korean crisis, negotiations with Iran etc.
Direct Flights from Berlin to Yerevan
California Seeks for Independence
Reports on Acting PM Karen Karapetyan’s Resignation Have Nothing to Do with Reality
Richard Mills: A Way to Democracy Is Not Electing Prime Minister's Candidate on the Streets
President of Iran Calls Trump Tradesman
Mogherini: the EU to Provide Additional € 3 Billion to Turkey
French-Armenian Businessman Wants to Invest in Road Construction Field
Rome: Event Dedicated to 103rd Anniversary of Armenian Genocide
New Statement by Defense Ministry
The EU Calls on Russia, Iran and Turkey to Ensure a Halt to Fighting in Syria
Armenia’s Ruling Party to Make Decision for PM Candidate after Dialogue of Political Forces, Vahram Baghdasaryan
Peskov: We Hope Our Armenian Friends Will Be Able to Settle This Situation
Mogherini Says Current Iran Nuclear Deal Should Be Kept
Acting PM of Armenia in Favor of Snap Elections
Acting Minister of Sport and Youth Affairs of Armenia Resigns
U.S. Senator Considers Recognition of Armenian Genocide Their Moral Obligation
Trump Says "Immensely Wealthy" Countries Should Pay for American Protection
Karen Karapetyan Calls to Sit Down and Discuss the Situation Within the Constitution and Law
Today Also, More Than Ever, We Must be United: Armen Sarkissian
Trump and Macron Hint at New Iran Nuclear Deal
Suren Arustamyan Rocked the Stage in California
Erdogan Personally Ordered to Organize Protests in Germany against Armenian Genocide Recognition Resolution: Der Spiegel
Steven Seagal to Visit Armenia and Pay Tribute to the Memory of the Innocent Victims of the Armenian Genocide
Member of German Bundestag: Armenian Genocide is a Historically Well-Researched Fact which Shouldn't be Denied Anymore
Foreigners, Except Armenians, Purchasing at Least $300,000 Worth of Real Estate in Turkey Can Obtain Turkish Citizenship
The Opening Ceremony of the Statue of the Doctor of the Church, St. Gregory of Narek, Will Be Held in Vatican
David Yerevantsi About the Statue of ST. Gregory of Narek: "This Sculpture is a Phenomenon Within the Limits of Faith and Talent" (EXCLUSIVE)
NKR Defense Army: During the Past Week Azerbaijani Armed Forces Violated the Ceasefire Regime about 250 Times
Aram Ateshian: ''We Are Grateful to Turkish Authorities and Our Turkish Army''
"March for Justice" on the 103rd Anniversary of Armenian Genocide in Los Angeles
Wind: 6.44 km/h
Wind: 6.44 km/h