Russian Citizens Can Obtain US Visas from American Embassies in Armenia and Georgia
The US embassy in Tbilisi, the capital city of Georgia, is ready to issue US visas to Russian citizens if they apply to the embassy with such a request, News.am reports.
According to the embassy, issuing US visas to citizens of other countries is an ordinary working process.
In his turn, US Ambassador to Armenia Richard Mills on Saturday told RFE/RL Armenian service that Russian citizens may obtain a US visas from American embassies in other countries, too, including Armenia.
- Glendale City Council Approves the Idea of Creating Armenian American Museum Museum representatives presented their vision for a three-story, 59 800 square-foot cultural and educational complex that would be located in the southwest corner of Central Park.
- Why Is US-Armenia Parliamentary Cooperation Important at This Stage? Such a format of cooperation is itself important as long as it is not limited to only ruling parties, but also creates new opportunities for cooperation among the US main two political parties and RA parliamentary...
- Armenian MPs have Meetings at White House, Congress in Washington D.C. During the meeting the Armenian MPs presented to the White House official several issues concerning regional security, namely they stressed the need for more targeted statements regarding ceasefire violations...
- New Stage in US-Russia "Sanctions War" As long as there is possibility for the indirect impact of this "sanction war" on Armenia, we need to be more active to prevent and minimize the possible challenges we can face.
- US Ambassador: We Have Common Interests In the course of the meeting the members of the Friendship Group also emphasized the stable development of the Armenian-American relations and the deepening of cooperation in many spheres.
Investigation Group Confirmed Systemic Corruption in PACE by Azerbaijan
Ara Babloyan: I Am Hopeful that My Request Will Be of Any Value to My Colleague
Opposition MP: I Was Assured that Nikol Pashinyan Is Ok
The EU Calls for Inclusive Dialogue in Armenia
Ara Babloyan: Leaders of the Protests Should Understand that They Take on Them All Further Developments
Armen Sarkissian: the Ongoing Developments in Our Country Have Reached a Dangerous Line
NKR Defense Army Disseminates a Video Showing Accumulation of Azerbaijani Military Equipment on Artsakh-Azerbaijan Border (VIDEO)
Azerbaijan Views Inner-Armenian Developments as Factor to Unleash New Military Adventurism: NKR Defense Ministry’s Board
In Armenia Priests Join Protestors to Prevent Clashes
President's Office: Nikol Pashinyan presented Sarkissian conversation inaccurately
EU Delegation, Member States Call for Urgent Negotiated Solution in Yerevan Protests
Artsakh President Met with Catholicos of All Armenians Garegin II
The Air Temperature in Armenia Will Gradually Go Up
US Congressmen Urge Trump to Recognize Armenian Genocide
Artsakh President Met President of Armenia
Serzh Sargsyan Left the Negotiations
Armenia PM Serzh Sargsyan Meets the Opposition Leader in Marriott
NKR Defense Army: During the Past Week Azerbaijani Armed Forces Violated the Ceasefire Regime Over 320 Times
PM Serzh Sargsyan Calls on Opposition MP Nikol Pashinyan for Immediate Political Dialogue
Suren Arustamyan Rocked the Stage in California
Erdogan Personally Ordered to Organize Protests in Germany against Armenian Genocide Recognition Resolution: Der Spiegel
Foreigners, Except Armenians, Purchasing at Least $300,000 Worth of Real Estate in Turkey Can Obtain Turkish Citizenship
The Opening Ceremony of the Statue of the Doctor of the Church, St. Gregory of Narek, Will Be Held in Vatican
Member of German Bundestag: Armenian Genocide is a Historically Well-Researched Fact which Shouldn't be Denied Anymore
David Yerevantsi About the Statue of ST. Gregory of Narek: "This Sculpture is a Phenomenon Within the Limits of Faith and Talent" (EXCLUSIVE)
Armenia: Where the Stars Are Closer (VIDEO)
NKR Defense Army: During the Past Week Azerbaijani Armed Forces Violated the Ceasefire Regime about 250 Times
Aram Ateshian: ''We Are Grateful to Turkish Authorities and Our Turkish Army''
Steven Seagal to Visit Armenia and Pay Tribute to the Memory of the Innocent Victims of the Armenian Genocide
Wind: 11.27 km/h