President of Artsakh Received the Head of the RA State Social Security Service
On August 28 Artsakh Republic President Bako Sahakyan received head of the State Social Security Service of the RA Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs Hovhannes Sahakyan, official page of NKR President reports.
Issues related to social security and cooperation between the two Armenian states in the sphere were discussed during the meeting.
NKR minister of labor and social affairs Samvel Avanesyan partook at the meeting.
- Delegation from California on a Visit to Armenia and Artsakh "The California legislative delegation to Armenia is an important step in continuing to strengthen ties between the Republic of Armenia and the State of California," stated Nazarian.
- Head of Artsakh NA Received Belgium Catholic Church Delegation During the meeting, the interlocutors discussed the ways for expanding Belgian-Artsakh ties. They also referred to the spiritual sphere and its legislative regulations.
- Massachusetts Auction Raises $220,000 for Mine-Free Artsakh A vigorous auction of Scout Tufankjian’s photographs and wine from Karabakh, as well as donations, brought the total raised to $110,000, which will be doubled by an anonymous donor.
- ANCA Calls US Congress to Continue US Artsakh Funding to Complete De-Mining The aim of funding this non-profit organization is to complete its long-term project to clear the Republic’s villages and farmlands of mines and unexploded ordnance by 2020.
- Congratulatory address of the Artsakh President in Connection with the Day of the First Armenian Republic Once again, I congratulate all our people on the state holiday and wish peace, prosperity and new victories on the way of the state building process
NKR Defense Army Serviceman Tigran Khachatryan Posthumously Awarded with the "For Service in Battle" Medal
Iraq Warns Foreign Oil Companies Against Contracts With Kurdistan
Artsakh Republic President Visited in Brussels the Office of the European Friends of Armenia Organization
NKR Defense Army Soldier Fatally Wounded
Azerbaijani MFA Considered Including Famous CNN Showman in Its Black List
Turkey Welcomes Cooperation with Iran Against the Iraqi KRG
Nalbandian: Azerbaijan Refuses to Reiterate the Principles of Karabakh Conflict Resolution
425 Babies Were Born in Yerevan from 6 to 12 of October
UN Report: Armenia Has One of the Best Pregnant Care Results
Artsakh Republic President Met in Brussels with Leadership of AGBU Europe
EU Leaders to Reaffirm Their Commitment to the Iranian Nuclear Deal
Levon Hayaraptyan's "Genetic Tax" or How He Made "Karabakh Fairy Tale" Real (VIDEO)
Head of Armenia's National Assembly: Armenophobia in Azerbaijan is the Main Part of the State Policy
Spain Is Suspending Catalonian Autonomy
Terrorist Groups Plotting New 9/11 in US: They Want to Take Down Aircraft - Top US Official Warns
7 Notes Music Challenge - by Serj Tankian (Video)
Erdogan Says May Close Border with Iraq
Ksenia Sobchak Announced Her Intention to Participate at Russia's Presidential Elections
Warlick: Karabakh Conflict - Issue where USA and Russia are Truly Collaborating
Prime Minister Inspects Progress in Dvin Hotel Complex Reconstruction
Being Afraid of Armenian Official, Azerbaijani Defense Minister Hides Behind the Flag
Georgians Would Die of Envy: BBC Travel Correspondent Told a Joke about Armenians, Georgians and Azeris
President Presents Geneva Talk’s Outcome at the Meeting with Armenian Community in Switzerland
Luis R. Corteguera: Declaration of Independence by Catalonia Might Move Madrid to Apply Article 155 of the Spanish Constitution (EXCLUSIVE)
Catalan Independence Referendum: Opinions from Catalonia (EXCLUSIVE)
The Armenian Delegation Called on Turkey for a Dialogue on the Issue of the Construction of Reservoirs on Araks: Hermine Naghdalyan (EXCLUSIVE)
Knyaz Hasanov: Iraqi Kurdistan Leadership Should Sit Down for Dialogue with the Iraqi Authorities
Armenian Delegates Talked About Issues of Refugees and Cyber Security at the OSCE PA Meeting: Hermine Naghdalyan (EXCLUSIVE)
The President of Bolivia Has Proposed to Introduce Universal Citizenship for All Inhabitants of the Earth
On the Occasion of the 26th Anniversary of Armenia’s Independence President Sargsyan Visited the Erablur Pantheon
Wind: 6.44 km/h