More than 400 Civilians Returned to Aleppo
More than four hundred civilians returned to their homes in the province of Aleppo. They were taken to Aleppo by buses from the camps for Syrian refugees, Vesti.ru reports.
Until recently, many settlements in Aleppo were under the control of Kurdish self-defense units. Due to the reached agreements, the situation is stabilized in the central and southern parts of the Syrian Arab Republic. Besides, three de-escalation zones function successfully.
- Erdogan Celebrates Capturing of Afrin: What Does It Mean to Him? Note that by capturing Afrin Erdogan achieved two goals. First, as promised, there are no territories controlled by the Kurds in the Syrian border areas with Turkey. Secondly, with the victory over the...
- Russian, Iranian, Turkish Top Diplomats to Discuss Syria at Astana Talks The top diplomats will sum up the results of the Astana format, which was launched more than a year ago, and will also outline steps for settling all aspects of the Syrian crisis.
- US Does Not Exclude Military Force Against Syrian Government Forces "The military solution is not excluded in any situation, we do not want to be in the center of the Syrian conflict, but we want to do our utmost to protect people from chemical weapons," Haley said.
- Afrin: Erdogan - a Bad Policeman "We confront the Turkish aggression for 32 days. … They may have advanced to a number of positions, but on the whole the military campaign has been unsuccessful," Hedu added.
- Turkey Hits Kurds with Toxic Gas According to him, medics are working to determine the type of gas used.
Final Stage of “I Am the Guide of My City” Program in Yerevan
Hearings on Funding Armenia and Artsakh Held in the US Congress
US Lifts Criminal Cases Against Erdoğan’s Security Guards
Bako Sahakyan's Visit to the US Was Indeed Organized at a High Level
China Has Tested Chinese-Made Unmanned Tank for the First Time
Sarkozy - under Formal Investigation
UK Wants to Convince Its European Allies to Expel Russian Diplomats
President of Artsakh Met with the Lebanese Armenian Business Community
Six Peoples Killed in Blast at Czech Chemical Plant
Trump Set to Announce China Sanctions after IP Probe
The Syrian Government Close to Ending Rebel Resistance in Eastern Ghouta
The Armenian Government Approved a Bill on Ratification of Armenia-EU Agreement
Baku’s Attempts to Isolate Armenia and the Ways to Counteract Them
Germany Deports 50 Georgian Citizens
Zakharova About Lavrov's Possible Resignation
Theresa May to Encourage European Leaders to Expel Russian Intelligence Agents from Their Own Countries
NKR President Partook at an Opening Ceremony of an Independence Monument
British Ambassador Refused the Call of Russia's Foreign Ministry
Polish FM Speaks of Democracy Crisis in Europe
Putin and Trump Agree Arms Race Would Be Undesirable
James Bagyan: The Only Armenian that Was in Space and Can Make Dolma
Why the Figure Skater Evgenia Medvedeva (Babasyan) Did Not Take Her Father's Name?
Azerbaijani Blogger: Armenians Did not Destroy Azerbaijani Graves in Karabakh
Armenia Negotiates with Four Countries over Creation of Persian Gulf: Black Sea Transit Corridor
Vazgen Oganesov: An Armenian Who Did Not Let Hitler to Run Away from Berlin
Deputy Foreign Minister of Russia: Armenia Plays a Positive Role in Improving Russian-Georgian Relations (EXCLUSIVE)
Lapshin Showed the Difference in the Education of Armenian and Azerbaijani Children (VIDEO)
Armenian Delegation Invited OSCE PA President to Visit Artsakh and Meet the Authorities There: Hermine Naghdalyan (EXCLUSIVE)
Our Delegation Made It Clear That It is Impossible to Have the Same Approach Towards All Conflicts: Hermine Naghdalyan (EXCLUSIVE)
Diogo Pinto: 30 Years Ago Azerbaijan Launched Large-Scale Pogroms and Ethnic Cleansing against Armenians
Wind: 11.27 km/h