Levon Aronian to Continue FIDE World Chess Cup
Armenian GMs Hrant Melkumyan and Robert Hovhannisyan dropped out the 1/64 final of the of FIDE World Chess Cup 2017, taking place in Tbilisi Georgia. As the National Olympic Committee reported, the Armenians players lost in the rapid chess games 0.5:1.5 respectively to Boris Grachov (Russia) and Maxim Rodstein (Israel), Panorama.am reports.
Gm Levon Aronian remains the sole representative of Armenia to go through to 1/32 final of FIDE World Chess Cup. Aronian will face today Hou Yifan of China in the next round.
- Manchester United is Planning to Sell Mkhitaryan to make space for Mesut Ozil Mourinho has already been publicly critical of Mkhitaryan, accusing him of “disappearing” in games.
- Manchester United Will Sell Henrikh Mkhitaryan's transfer According to the British newspaper Daily Express, it seems Mkhitaryan is unwanted and unfancied over at Old Trafford, and now Mourinho wants to sell the miedfielder’s transfer.
- Only Two Roounds Left for Aronian to win FIDE Grand Prix 2017 The leader will face Evgeny Tomashevsky of Russia in the eighth round of the tournament.
- Mkhitaryan on 50-footballer Shortlist for UEFA 2017 Team of the Year Mkhitaryan has been particularly effective in Europe since arriving from Borussia Dortmund.
- Aronian Leads FIDE Grand Prix Aronian had also defeated Ernesto Inarkiev (Russia) and draw with Maxime Vachier-Lagrave (France) and Dmitry Jakovenko (Russia).
MFA Of Armenia: Ankara Is Not Ready To Normalize The Armenian-Turkish Relations
Rex Tillerson: North Korea Must Earn Right to Talks
China and UK to Strengthen Economic and Financial Cooperation
Weather Forecast in Armenia : Precipitation is Predicted
Trump Said The Worst People Come To U.S. By Visa Lottery
Trump Says He Would like to Have Russia’s Help with North Korea
Former Policeman Arrested within Case of Russian Ambassador’s Assassination in Turkey
Manchester United is Planning to Sell Mkhitaryan to make space for Mesut Ozil
Syria Accuses Saudi Arabia and the UN for the Failure of Negotiations
EU Leaders Fail on Migration
Donald Trump Thanks Vladimir Putin after his Press-Conference
French School Bus Cut in Two in Rail Crash
Serzh Sargsyan on Karabakh Conflict: It Is Not Possible to Negotiate with One Hand and to Fire with Another
The Next Phase of Brexit Negotiations to Start Soon
UN Warns against 'Sleepwalking' into War over North Korea
Turkey to Open Embassy in East Jerusalem
Turkey’s 37th: How Erdogan Started ''Cleansing'' of His Own Party
Armenian Government Allocated 31.9 Million Drams for Establishing Scientific Research Institute of Chess
Walt Disney Buys Murdoch's Fox for $52.4bn
President Holds Farewell Meeting with Outgoing Lebanese Ambassador
Armenian Patriarch and 12 other Heads of Churches in Jerusalem Wrote a Letter to President Trump
Russians Should Be Driven out Like Dogs, Armenians Must Be Massacred: Azerbaijani "Scientist''
Tigran Mansurian’s "Requiem" Nominated for Grammy Award
Putin Pushed Erdogan’s Chair to the Ground (VIDEO)
It Is Natural to Be in Artsakh and Struggle along with the People of Artsakh: Today Hero Monte Melkonyan Turns 60
Armenia Pays Tribute to the Memory of the Victims of 1988 Spitak Earthquake
TV Channel Discovery Has Shot 6 Videos about Armenia
Statement by the "European Integration" NGO on Signing the Comprehensive and Enhanced Partnership Agreement with the EU
NKR Defense Army Servicemen Gegham Zaqaryan, Sargis Abrahamyan, Sargis Meliqyan, Posthumously Awarded with the "For Service in Battle" Medal
Lebanese-Armenian Independent Researcher: The Crisis in Lebanon Is Not Over (EXCLUSIVE)
Wind: 6.44 km/h