Astana: the Sixth Round of Negotiations on Syrian Settlement Kicked Off
In Astana, the capital of Kazakhstan, on Wednesday, September 13, the sixth round of negotiations on the settlement of the conflict in the Syrian Arab Republic, which will last three days, started in closed mode, MK.ru reports.
Negotiations began with working meetings of groups of guarantor states of the Syrian armistice.
As planned, negotiations will initially take place in bilateral formats, and then representatives of the United Nations will join the meetings.
- Israeli Rockets Strike Military Position Near Aleppo It said the strikes were an attempt by Israel to support rebels in southern Syria, where Syrian government forces have been waging an offensive.
- Trump Hopes To Discuss With Putin The Pulling The US Out Of Syria President Donald Trump once again raised the idea of pulling the US out of Syria this week -- this time privately during a meeting with King Abdullah II of Jordan at the White House, according to two diplomatic...
- Turkey and the US Are Trying to Decide the Fate of Syrian Manbij At that time, a number of experts were inclined to believe that the situation was so intense that it could come out of control at a certain point, leading to a collision between NATO two members - Turks...
- Tehran Is Ready to Participate in the Reconstruction of Syria "After seven years of struggle with the crisis, the war in Syria has entered a new phase and Iran will play an important role in its recovery," said Fundi.
- The Most Intensive Military Confrontation between Israel and Iran: What Are the Implications? Below let us provide a brief review on the sequence of the developments of the events, refer to the reactions of the main international actors and make some predictions how it can affect the situation...
PM Receives Special Representative of the OSCE Chairperson-in-Office on Combating Corruption
Israel Has Adopted Divisive Jewish Nation-State Law
Trump Is Looking Forward to a Second Meeting with Putin
Zakharova: Russia Wants to Restore Relations with Georgia
Pashinyan: The Sale of Weapons to Azerbaijan by the Belarusian Authorities Is Unacceptable
Trump Holds Putin Responsible for US Elections Interference
UK Law Enforcers Foil Plans to Kill Theresa May
5 More Countries Join EU Sanctions on Russia
Regime of State of Emergency Lifted in Turkey
Any constructive contact initiated by the parties should serve for settlement of NK conflict, Russia says
UK House of Lords Has Approved Armenia-EU Agreement
New Program for Syrian Armenians to Be Launched by Red Cross
EU Begins Screening Macedonia, Albania for Mid-2019 Accession Talks
US House of Representatives may Consider New Sanctions on Russia
At Least three Dead After Two Planes Crash in Florida
Iran files Suit in International Court against U.S. over Sanctions
Prime Minister Suggests Reconsidering Rental Contracts for Facilities Near Lake Sevan and Bring Them to a Proper Level
Trump: Iran deal is good for Russia, but it wasn't good for US
EU Signs Free-trade Agreement with Japan
Putin: Russia Has No “Compromising Material” on Trump
Prince William Got an Armenian Cross as a Gift
A Lebanese Politician of Armenian Ethnic Origins is in the top-5 of the Most Successful Business Women in the Middle East
Nikol Pashinyan: "A Historical Process of Reconciliation Between Law-Enforcement Authorities and Society is Taking Place in Armenia"
Nikol Pashinyan: "Our most important goal is not only to stop the tide of emigration, but to reverse the trend" (PHOTOS)
Feast of Transfiguration of Our Lord Jesus Christ
Israel Defense Minister Cancels Azerbaijan Visit
Erdogan Plans to Involve Ethnic Armenian Economist Daron Acemoglu in the New Cabinet
Artsrun Hovhannisyan: The Activity of Azerbaijani Farmers and Shepherds is From Now on Threatened Due to "Liberator" Hasanov
Comment by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Artsakh on the UN Security Council Resolutions on the Azerbaijan-Karabakh Conflict
Appointment of The Ambassador is Very Important for Armenia-Ukraine Relations: Head of the Armenia-Ukraine Friendship Group
Wind: 11.27 km/h