NKR President Met with the Co-Chair of the Board of Trustees of the Armenian Assembly of America
On September 19 Artsakh Republic President Bako Sahakyan met in Yerevan at the NKR Permanent Mission to the Republic of Armenia with the co-chair of the Board of Trustees of the Armenian Assembly of America (AAA) Anthony Barsamian, AAA executive director Bryan Ardouny and regional director of the organization Arpi Vardanyan, the press service of NKR President reports.
The meeting addressed issues related to the Artsakh - Diaspora ties and implementation of a range of projects in our republic.
President Sahakyan emphasized the role of the Armenian Assembly of America in supporting in diverse directions acknowledging its patriotic and highly professional activity.
- Artsakh Republic MOD: Defense Army Did not Fire towards Azerbaijani Village The Baku propaganda machine’s statements do not correspond to reality.
- The Heads of Delegation of the OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chair Countries Urge to Implement Vienna and St. Petersburg Agreements With reference to the declared commitment of the two Presidents to take additional measures to reduce tension on the line of contact, we urge Baku and Yerevan to accept the expansion of the existing Office...
- Foreign Ministers of Armenia and Azerbaijan Will Meet Early in 2018 The parties agreed to meet again in the beginning of 2018. The dates of the Co-Chairs’ next visit to the region were discussed.
- Nalbandian's Meeting with the Co-Chairs of OSCE Minsk Group Kicks Off in Vienna Edward Nalbandian will also meet with his Azerbaijani counterpart Elmar Mammadyarov.
- Artsakh FM. Preserving the Common Border with Artsakh is in Iran’s Interests "We are interested in having functioning borders and good neighborly relations with all neighboring countries, including Iran," he stressed.
- US Appreciate Armenia's Role in Protecting Christians One of the reasons that the U.S. continues to support Armenia is that the latter has sheltered a number of refugee.
- Trump’s Decision on the Status of Jerusalem: What Are the Main Implications? The decision will also become another reason for tension between the US and its NATO ally Turkey, which has already threatened to break diplomatic ties with Isra
- Pope Francis: Respect the ''Status Quo'' of Jerusalem Trump is due on Wednesday to recognize Jerusalem as Israel’s capital and set in motion the relocation of the US Embassy to the ancient city, a decision that upends decades of US policy and risks fuelling...
- Trump to Recognize Jerusalem as Israel's Capital It is also being mentioned that the US embassy will not be immediately moved from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem.
- Lavrov and Tillerson to Discuss the North Korean Crisis Deputy Foreign Minister Sergei Ryabkov informed that Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov was expected to discuss the North Korean crisis with US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson during the meeting in...
Israel Will Not Be Lectured to By a Leader Who Bombs His Own People: Netanyahu to Erdogan
Isis Use of Hobby Drones as Weapons Tests Chinese Makers
Egypt’s President Invites Palestinian President to Cairo to Discuss Trump's Jerusalem Move
The Syrian Army and Iranian-Backed Militias Started a Military Campaign Against Rebels in Hama Province
Macron to Netanyahu: US Recognition of Jerusalem Is a Threat to Peace
BrExit: Second Round
Pope Prays for Nuclear Disarmament
UK Aims for Trade Deal with EU that Tops Canada Pact
Saakashvili Supporters Demand Ukraine's Leader Be Impeached
Archaeologists Uncover 3500-Year-Old Tomb at Egypt's Luxor (photo)
Lebanon Urges to Sanction US Over Jerusalem Decision
Hamshen Armenian Activists Released From Turkish Prison
There are Impassable Roads in Armenia
Called the Total Sum of All Corruption in the World
Iraq Declares War With Islamic State Is Over
Eurovision- 2017 winner Salvador Sobral Has Heart Transplant
The Universal Declaration of Human Rights Turns 70
Arab States Urge U.S. to Abandon Jerusalem Move
Artsakh Foreign Minister Received Chairman of the Standing Committee on Foreign Relations of the National Assembly of Armenia
Artsakh Republic President Met with Members of the Armenian National Assembly Standing Committee on Foreign Relations
Armenian Patriarch and 12 other Heads of Churches in Jerusalem Wrote a Letter to President Trump
Russians Should Be Driven out Like Dogs, Armenians Must Be Massacred: Azerbaijani "Scientist''
Tigran Mansurian’s "Requiem" Nominated for Grammy Award
Putin Pushed Erdogan’s Chair to the Ground (VIDEO)
It Is Natural to Be in Artsakh and Struggle along with the People of Artsakh: Today Hero Monte Melkonyan Turns 60
Armenia Pays Tribute to the Memory of the Victims of 1988 Spitak Earthquake
TV Channel Discovery Has Shot 6 Videos about Armenia
Statement by the "European Integration" NGO on Signing the Comprehensive and Enhanced Partnership Agreement with the EU
NKR Defense Army Servicemen Gegham Zaqaryan, Sargis Abrahamyan, Sargis Meliqyan, Posthumously Awarded with the "For Service in Battle" Medal
Lebanese-Armenian Independent Researcher: The Crisis in Lebanon Is Not Over (EXCLUSIVE)
Wind: 6.44 km/h