US Congressman: Artsakh Deserves International Recognition
Artsakh, being a de facto independent state, of course deserves international recognition, US Congressman Frank Pallone announced after meeting with the President of Artsakh Bako Sahakyan, "Armenpress" reports.
"We assess the meeting very productive. We are grateful for being awarded with state awards. We will do our best to propel the process of Artsakh's international recognition. One of our colleagues has been there, we will also visit", the congressman said, adding that efforts should be made to ensure peace and stability in the region. Pallone concluded, that Artsakh's being an Armenian land is important for ensuring peace and stability in the region.
- Any constructive contact initiated by the parties should serve for settlement of NK conflict, Russia says “Any constructive contact which the parties initiate must serve for the common goal and the settlement of the conflict. We welcome everything what the parties assess as a step aimed at the complete settlement...
- OSCE MG Co-Chairs Again Stress Importance of Reducing Tensions and Avoiding Inflammatory Rhetoric The Ministers exchanged views regarding the situation on the ground and discussed next steps and parameters for re-engaging in substantive negotiations.
- A Meeting Between Foreign Ministers of Armenia and Azerbaijan was Held in Brussels Zohrab Mnatsakanyan underlined that the negotiation process has no alternative and in this context highlighted the importance of steps aimed at creating environment conducive to peace, building confidence,...
- Bako Sahakyan Visited the Artsakh-Azerbaijan Borderline Defense minister Levon Mnatsakanyan, other officials accompanied the President during the visit.
- Yerevan Comments on Reports about Preparation for Armenia-Azerbaijan FMs' Meeting “If there is final agreement on the venue and date of the meeting, we will inform beforehand,” spokesperson for the Armenian MFA Tigran Balayan told NEWS.am.
PM Receives Special Representative of the OSCE Chairperson-in-Office on Combating Corruption
Israel Has Adopted Divisive Jewish Nation-State Law
Trump Is Looking Forward to a Second Meeting with Putin
Zakharova: Russia Wants to Restore Relations with Georgia
Pashinyan: The Sale of Weapons to Azerbaijan by the Belarusian Authorities Is Unacceptable
Trump Holds Putin Responsible for US Elections Interference
UK Law Enforcers Foil Plans to Kill Theresa May
5 More Countries Join EU Sanctions on Russia
Regime of State of Emergency Lifted in Turkey
Any constructive contact initiated by the parties should serve for settlement of NK conflict, Russia says
UK House of Lords Has Approved Armenia-EU Agreement
New Program for Syrian Armenians to Be Launched by Red Cross
EU Begins Screening Macedonia, Albania for Mid-2019 Accession Talks
US House of Representatives may Consider New Sanctions on Russia
At Least three Dead After Two Planes Crash in Florida
Iran files Suit in International Court against U.S. over Sanctions
Prime Minister Suggests Reconsidering Rental Contracts for Facilities Near Lake Sevan and Bring Them to a Proper Level
Trump: Iran deal is good for Russia, but it wasn't good for US
EU Signs Free-trade Agreement with Japan
Putin: Russia Has No “Compromising Material” on Trump
Prince William Got an Armenian Cross as a Gift
A Lebanese Politician of Armenian Ethnic Origins is in the top-5 of the Most Successful Business Women in the Middle East
Nikol Pashinyan: "A Historical Process of Reconciliation Between Law-Enforcement Authorities and Society is Taking Place in Armenia"
Nikol Pashinyan: "Our most important goal is not only to stop the tide of emigration, but to reverse the trend" (PHOTOS)
Feast of Transfiguration of Our Lord Jesus Christ
Israel Defense Minister Cancels Azerbaijan Visit
Erdogan Plans to Involve Ethnic Armenian Economist Daron Acemoglu in the New Cabinet
Artsrun Hovhannisyan: The Activity of Azerbaijani Farmers and Shepherds is From Now on Threatened Due to "Liberator" Hasanov
Comment by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Artsakh on the UN Security Council Resolutions on the Azerbaijan-Karabakh Conflict
Appointment of The Ambassador is Very Important for Armenia-Ukraine Relations: Head of the Armenia-Ukraine Friendship Group
Wind: 11.27 km/h