Iran Threatens to Withdraw from the Nuclear Deal
Iran will abandon the nuclear deal it reached with six major powers if the United States decides to withdraw from it, Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif said, Haaretz reports.
"If Washington decides to pull out of the nuclear deal, Iran will withdraw too," Al Jazeera TV wrote on its Twitter feed, quoting the minister.
"Washington will be in a better position if it remains committed to the deal."
- New Act against Iran in US Congress "Congress has four months to fix the flaws of the JCPOA to permanently block Iran from obtaining nuclear weapons capability," said Representative Roskam.
- US Starts The Changes In The Deal With Iran Trump administration is working on a legislative fix that could enable the United States to remain in the Iran nuclear deal, Secretary of State Rex Tillerson said in an interview with The Associated Press...
- Trump "Handed a Mess" with North Korea President Donald Trump said Saturday that he was "handed a mess" with North Korea and that he wanted to try a new Mideast peace plan before moving the U.S. Embassy, while slamming the "fake news" media...
- Trump Intends to "Decertify" Iranian Deal As the source reports according to Trump the deal it is not in the national interest of the United States.
- Iran Successfully Test-Fires New Ballistic Missile Video footage aired by the Islamic Republic of Iran Broadcasting (IRIB) on Friday showed the missile launched from an unknown location.
Black Ice On Sotk-Karvachar Roadway
Artsakh Republic President Met with the Defense Minister of the Republic of Armenia
Turkish Foreign Ministry: US Decision to Open Embassy in Jerusalem May Damage Peace
Azerbaijani Blogger: Armenians Did not Destroy Azerbaijani Graves in Karabakh
Turks Reveal their Greek, Armenian, Jewish Roots
Armenian Delegation Invited OSCE PA President to Visit Artsakh and Meet the Authorities There: Hermine Naghdalyan (EXCLUSIVE)
The EU Prolonged Sanctions Against Belarus
Macron Against Wine Restriction
President Receives EU Special Representative for South Caucasus and Georgia Crisis
Australia's Deputy Prime Minister Resigns over a Scandal
Azerbaijan Has Asserted the Continuity of the Genocidal Policy: Larisa Alaverdyan
US Does Not Exclude Military Force Against Syrian Government Forces
In Armenia From Time to Time Precipitation Is Predicted
Saudi Arabia Allows Women to Leave Тheir Husbands
Macron Will Play in the Musical Tale
President of Artsakh: We Are Proud of Having a Powerful and Victorious Army
Netherlands Once Again Reconfirmed its Commitment to Universal Human Values: Edward Nalbandyan
Trump Speaks for Tougher Measures on Gun Control
Mysterious Cat with Two Faces Was Born in France (PHOTOS)
Erdoğan: Turkey Aims to Produce Unmanned Tanks
Russian Figure Skater of Armenian Origin Sets a World Record
When Erdogan Saw Pope's Chair He Demanded the Same for Himself (PHOTO)
The Day of the Formation of the Armenian Army: Congratulations, Armenian Soldier!
Armenian President Schools Azeri Diplomat on History at Munich Security Conference
Terrorism Is Not the First Challenge the US Faces Any Longer (Comparative Alalysis of US Military Strategies)
The Spiritual Leader of the Armenian Armed Forces: The Aspiration to Keep the Army Awake, in Prayer and in Blessing, Make the Armenian Clergyman Be in the Armed Forces
We Will Continue to Implement our Reform Agenda: Armenian Prime Minister's Interview with Euronews (Video)
Feast of St. Sarkis the Captain, Patron of Love and Youth, his Son Martyros and his 14 Soldiers-Companions
February 20: the Birth of Artsakh Movement
President Attends Bookinist Bookstore on the Occasion of Book Giving Day
Wind: 6.44 km/h