Several Turks Have Appeared in the "Black List" of Azerbaijan
The Turkish social, political and cultural figures, who recently visited Artsakh have appeared in the "black list" of Azerbaijan, NEWS.am reports.
Hikmet Hajiyev, spokesperson of the Azerbaijani Foreign Ministry, stated that this visit was a "personal provocative action by some Turkish citizens, and under the sponsorship of the Armenian lobby in Turkey," and that all of them have already been put in the "black list" of the Azerbaijani Foreign Ministry.
- RA NA Deputies Delivered Lectures in Artsakh Deputy Karen Bekaryan presented the Karabakh conflict settlement process, present situation and tendencies of development, while Mihran Hakobyan spoke about civilizational components of the Karabakh conflict....
- Another Six Large Families Will Be Provided with Houses in Artsakh "Soon 6 houses will also be handed over to their new owners, while the construction works of 10 houses are underway. Some of them are expected to be put into operation by the end of the year."
- Foreign Minister of the Republic of Artsakh Delivered a Speech in Brussels The Foreign Minister of Artsakh expressed confidence that the EU cooperation with Artsakh would play a stabilizing role and become an important contribution to establishing lasting peace in the South Caucasus....
- Our Claims on Genocide Become More Substantial In parallel to that at various international platforms we should voice about the necessity to have internationally accepted mechanism to calculate the physical and well as psychological damages caused...
- NKR Defense Army Serviceman Tigran Khachatryan Posthumously Awarded with the "For Service in Battle" Medal NKR Defense Army Serviceman Tigran Khachatryan Posthumously Awarded with the "For Service in Battle" Medal.
RA NA Deputies Delivered Lectures in Artsakh
RA President Received High Representative of Mekhitarist Congregation, His Eminence Archbishop Lévon Zékiyan
Belarus-Armenia Friendship Forest to Be Planted in Armenia
Armenian Army Delegation Travels to US
Russia Accuses the US-Led Coalition of Decimating Raqqa
Film about Henrikh Mkhitaryan Coming Soon
Solemn Ceremony of Donating Armenian Style Carpets to Artsakh Churches
The Typhoon ''Lan'' Swept out Japanese Coastal Areas (VIDEO)
Which Are the Objectives and the Principles of the EU-RA New Agreement?
Our Claims on Genocide Become More Substantial
Catalan Parliament May Decide on Independence on October 26
Turkey Waiting for the Extradition of Gülen
Why Cooperation with the EU Has Become a Priority for Azerbaijan?
EU Member Spain Ignores European Standards
The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights: At Least 128 People Killed in Homs by ISIS
Catalan Authorities Will Not Follow Orders from the Spanish Government
US Backed Kurdish Forces Seized Syria’s Largest Oil Field
Trump on the EU Stance on Iran Sanctions
Armenian Foreign Minister to Participate in the OSCE Conference
Azerbaijani Armed Forces Used Spike: NKR Defense Army Warns of Painful Response
Being Afraid of Armenian Official, Azerbaijani Defense Minister Hides Behind the Flag
Georgians Would Die of Envy: BBC Travel Correspondent Told a Joke about Armenians, Georgians and Azeris
President Presents Geneva Talk’s Outcome at the Meeting with Armenian Community in Switzerland
Luis R. Corteguera: Declaration of Independence by Catalonia Might Move Madrid to Apply Article 155 of the Spanish Constitution (EXCLUSIVE)
Catalan Independence Referendum: Opinions from Catalonia (EXCLUSIVE)
The Armenian Delegation Called on Turkey for a Dialogue on the Issue of the Construction of Reservoirs on Araks: Hermine Naghdalyan (EXCLUSIVE)
Knyaz Hasanov: Iraqi Kurdistan Leadership Should Sit Down for Dialogue with the Iraqi Authorities
Armenian Delegates Talked About Issues of Refugees and Cyber Security at the OSCE PA Meeting: Hermine Naghdalyan (EXCLUSIVE)
Foreign Ministers of Armenia and Azerbaijan Discussed Issues Related to the Organization of the Upcoming Meeting of Presidents
The Armenian Delegation to the OSCE PA Proposed to Monitor the Armenian and Azerbaijani Textbooks and Media (EXCLUSIVE)
Wind: 11.27 km/h