U.S. Extends Travel Warning for Turkey Due to Terrorism Threat
The United States has extended its travel warning for Americans planning to visit Turkey due to the ongoing threat of terrorism, the State Department said in an advisory on Thursday, sol.org reports.
"Due to the persistent threat of terrorism, the U.S. government restricts travel by U.S. government personnel to certain areas in southeast Turkey and limits the activities of US government personnel and their family members while in İstanbul and Adana," the release said. "We recommend U.S. citizens carefully consider the need to travel to Turkey at this time, and avoid travel to southeast Turkey."
The State Department warned of possible attacks in Turkey at major events, tourist sites, restaurants, nightclubs, commercial centres, places of worship, as well as transportation hubs.
- Hamshen Armenian Activists Released From Turkish Prison According to reports, Vayiç is a human rights activist and a member of the Socialist Party of the Oppressed (ESP). Aksu is the local co-chair of the opposition Peoples’ Democratic Party (HDP) and one...
- Turkish Authorities Knew about Assassination of Hrant Dink "We heard from Coşkun İğci, who worked at the Soil Products Office, that [Yasin] Hayal was planning the killing of Hrant Dink,” Yıldız, who is being tried under arrest in the case, said at the 14th...
- Turkey Warns Possible US Move to Recognize Jerusalem as Israeli Capital Will be a 'Disaster' Such a move would “entirely abolish the peace process” and “pave the way for new uneasiness,” he said, adding that unforeseen and open ended incidents could come up.
- Turkey Itself Has Blocked the Channels for Normalization of the Armenian-Turkish Relations: Shavarsh Kocharyan Since Turkey refused to ratify those protocols, it is Turkey itself that has blocked and continues to block the channels for normalization of the Armenian-Turkish relations.
- "Erdogan, Resign!": Turkey’s Opposition Party Presented Documents against Turkish President Erdogan at the weekend promised that he would "not stay one minute more as president" if Kilicdaroglu could prove his claims.
Israel Will Not Be Lectured to By a Leader Who Bombs His Own People: Netanyahu to Erdogan
Isis Use of Hobby Drones as Weapons Tests Chinese Makers
Egypt’s President Invites Palestinian President to Cairo to Discuss Trump's Jerusalem Move
The Syrian Army and Iranian-Backed Militias Started a Military Campaign Against Rebels in Hama Province
Macron to Netanyahu: US Recognition of Jerusalem Is a Threat to Peace
BrExit: Second Round
Pope Prays for Nuclear Disarmament
UK Aims for Trade Deal with EU that Tops Canada Pact
Saakashvili Supporters Demand Ukraine's Leader Be Impeached
Archaeologists Uncover 3500-Year-Old Tomb at Egypt's Luxor (photo)
Lebanon Urges to Sanction US Over Jerusalem Decision
Hamshen Armenian Activists Released From Turkish Prison
There are Impassable Roads in Armenia
Called the Total Sum of All Corruption in the World
Iraq Declares War With Islamic State Is Over
Eurovision- 2017 winner Salvador Sobral Has Heart Transplant
The Universal Declaration of Human Rights Turns 70
Arab States Urge U.S. to Abandon Jerusalem Move
Artsakh Foreign Minister Received Chairman of the Standing Committee on Foreign Relations of the National Assembly of Armenia
Artsakh Republic President Met with Members of the Armenian National Assembly Standing Committee on Foreign Relations
Armenian Patriarch and 12 other Heads of Churches in Jerusalem Wrote a Letter to President Trump
Russians Should Be Driven out Like Dogs, Armenians Must Be Massacred: Azerbaijani "Scientist''
Tigran Mansurian’s "Requiem" Nominated for Grammy Award
Putin Pushed Erdogan’s Chair to the Ground (VIDEO)
It Is Natural to Be in Artsakh and Struggle along with the People of Artsakh: Today Hero Monte Melkonyan Turns 60
Armenia Pays Tribute to the Memory of the Victims of 1988 Spitak Earthquake
TV Channel Discovery Has Shot 6 Videos about Armenia
Statement by the "European Integration" NGO on Signing the Comprehensive and Enhanced Partnership Agreement with the EU
NKR Defense Army Servicemen Gegham Zaqaryan, Sargis Abrahamyan, Sargis Meliqyan, Posthumously Awarded with the "For Service in Battle" Medal
Lebanese-Armenian Independent Researcher: The Crisis in Lebanon Is Not Over (EXCLUSIVE)
Wind: 6.44 km/h