U.S. Extends Travel Warning for Turkey Due to Terrorism Threat
The United States has extended its travel warning for Americans planning to visit Turkey due to the ongoing threat of terrorism, the State Department said in an advisory on Thursday, sol.org reports.
"Due to the persistent threat of terrorism, the U.S. government restricts travel by U.S. government personnel to certain areas in southeast Turkey and limits the activities of US government personnel and their family members while in İstanbul and Adana," the release said. "We recommend U.S. citizens carefully consider the need to travel to Turkey at this time, and avoid travel to southeast Turkey."
The State Department warned of possible attacks in Turkey at major events, tourist sites, restaurants, nightclubs, commercial centres, places of worship, as well as transportation hubs.
- Kurdish YPG: Syrian Army Must Come Help Stop Turkey The YPG has called on Syrian President Bashar al-Assad’s government to send troops to the Afrin region in the northwest, and pro-Damascus militias arrived there late on Tuesday.
- Turkey Orders Detention of 170 Soldiers for Links to Coup Plotters The suspects are believed to have contacted imams of the network via payphones and landlines, the news agency said.
- U.N., OSCE Experts Condemned Turkey Brothers Ahmed and Mehmed Altan have repeatedly written in their publications about the need to recognize the Armenian Genocide.
- Will the Armenian Community of Turkey Manage to Remove Ateshyan Forever? However, Etchmiadzin's position is also very important: The Patriarchate of Constantinople is one of the Hierarchical Churches of the Armenian Apostolic Church
- Tillerson Starts a Tour in the Middle East Tillerson's visit to the region will not include any stops in Israel or the West Bank.
Black Ice On Sotk-Karvachar Roadway
Artsakh Republic President Met with the Defense Minister of the Republic of Armenia
Turkish Foreign Ministry: US Decision to Open Embassy in Jerusalem May Damage Peace
Azerbaijani Blogger: Armenians Did not Destroy Azerbaijani Graves in Karabakh
Turks Reveal their Greek, Armenian, Jewish Roots
Armenian Delegation Invited OSCE PA President to Visit Artsakh and Meet the Authorities There: Hermine Naghdalyan (EXCLUSIVE)
The EU Prolonged Sanctions Against Belarus
Macron Against Wine Restriction
President Receives EU Special Representative for South Caucasus and Georgia Crisis
Australia's Deputy Prime Minister Resigns over a Scandal
Azerbaijan Has Asserted the Continuity of the Genocidal Policy: Larisa Alaverdyan
US Does Not Exclude Military Force Against Syrian Government Forces
In Armenia From Time to Time Precipitation Is Predicted
Saudi Arabia Allows Women to Leave Тheir Husbands
Macron Will Play in the Musical Tale
President of Artsakh: We Are Proud of Having a Powerful and Victorious Army
Netherlands Once Again Reconfirmed its Commitment to Universal Human Values: Edward Nalbandyan
Trump Speaks for Tougher Measures on Gun Control
Mysterious Cat with Two Faces Was Born in France (PHOTOS)
Erdoğan: Turkey Aims to Produce Unmanned Tanks
Russian Figure Skater of Armenian Origin Sets a World Record
When Erdogan Saw Pope's Chair He Demanded the Same for Himself (PHOTO)
The Day of the Formation of the Armenian Army: Congratulations, Armenian Soldier!
Armenian President Schools Azeri Diplomat on History at Munich Security Conference
Terrorism Is Not the First Challenge the US Faces Any Longer (Comparative Alalysis of US Military Strategies)
The Spiritual Leader of the Armenian Armed Forces: The Aspiration to Keep the Army Awake, in Prayer and in Blessing, Make the Armenian Clergyman Be in the Armed Forces
We Will Continue to Implement our Reform Agenda: Armenian Prime Minister's Interview with Euronews (Video)
Feast of St. Sarkis the Captain, Patron of Love and Youth, his Son Martyros and his 14 Soldiers-Companions
February 20: the Birth of Artsakh Movement
President Attends Bookinist Bookstore on the Occasion of Book Giving Day
Wind: 6.44 km/h