Trump Intends to "Decertify" Iranian Deal
President Trump is expected to announce next week that he will “decertify” the international nuclear deal with Iran, Washington Post reports citing to the White House sources.
As the source reports according to Trump the deal it is not in the national interest of the United States.
The move would mark the first step in a process that could eventually result in the resumption of US sanctions against Iran, potentially derailing a deal limiting Iran’s nuclear activities reached in 2015 with the United States and five other nations.
- Cooperating with Iran is a Necessity for Armenia: Expert In connection with recent developments in Iran's nuclear program, "Armedia" IAA talked to the expert, Armen Israelyan.
- US Threats Do not Frighten Iran Iran's nuclear program chief Ali Akbar Salehi also responded to Pompeо's statement, noting that Iran will continue to follow the nuclear program agreement if the European Union compensates for the damage...
- French FM: US Decision Endangers the Region as a Whole "We disagree with the method because this collection of sanctions, which will be set up against Iran, will not enable dialogue and on the contrary it will reinforce the conservatives and weaken President...
- Iran on the Preconditions to Preserve the Nuclear Deal Mohammed Javad Zarif made the comments on Sunday in Iran's capital, Tehran, during a meeting with Miguel Arias Canete, the EU's commissioner for energy and climate.
- Iran Gave Europe 60 Days "The Europeans have between 45 and 60 days to give the necessary guarantees to safeguard Iranian interests and compensate the damages caused by the US pullout," the New Arab reports.
Trump’s Approval Rating Hits Highest Point in Presidency
Kim Jong-un Visits China After Trump Summit
PM receives European Parliament Delegation
Events Within the Frameworks of the “Days of Artsakh in France” Started in Martigues
NKR President Sent a Thank-You Letter to Armenian PM Nikol Pashinyan
Iran Will Increase Gas Export to Armenia This Year
Prime Minister Receives OSCE Countries’ Representatives
President Armen Sarkissian Will Travel Abroad
Bulgaria Ratified Armenia-EU Agreement
Ara Babloyan Addresses RA NA Factions with Proposal of Beginning Debates on the Electoral Code
Erdogan Wanted a Base in the Antarctic
Japan Earthquake: Three Dead and Hundreds Injured
A Woman Can Become The President Of Georgia
Pashinyan and Sahakyan Discussed a Wide Range of Issues on Army Building
Igor Muradyan Died
Three Tasks of the OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs Visit to Armenia
Private Plane Crashes in Russia
Jailed Brazil Ex-President to Comment on the World Cup from Prison
Armenia PM Heading to Karabakh
Azerbaijan Fires More Than 2500 Rounds at Artsakh Outposts in One Week
Nikol Pashinyan to Resign During a Year
MFA: Armenia Has Initiated Moves to Strengthen Cooperation with Israel
It’s Already Two Months Azerbaijan Has Accumulated Troops in Different Parts of the Contact Line, Davit Babayan
Prime Minister Pashinyan Attends Gala Concert Dedicated to World Foot Championship in Red Square (PHOTOS)
Alexander Lapshin Claims Azerbaijan Might Be Behind the Death of Anthony Bourdain for Artsakh Episode
Foreign Minister of Armenia Received the Delegation of the Secretariat of International Organization of La Francophonie
Armenians Worldwide Are Invited to Participate in ''Come and Dance the Armenian Kochari'' Pan-Armenian Flashmob
Nikol Pashinyan Attends in Tbilisi the Reception Dedicated to 100th Anniversary of First Armenian Republic
U.S. Secretary of State Shares Enthusiasm about Armenia's Peaceful, Constitutional Political Transition
I am Confident that Armenia and Georgia Have Common Long-Term and Short-Term interests, Nikol Pashinyan
Wind: 11.27 km/h