Armenian Foreign Minister Receives OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs
Foreign Minister Edward Nalbandian received the OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs Igor Popov, Stefan Visconti and Andrew Schofer and Personal Representative of the OSCE Chairperson-in-Office Andrzej Kasprzyk.
At the meeting the interlocutors continued the discussions related to organising meeting between the Presidents of Armenia and Azerbaijan.
Throughout the conversation the sides exchanged views on the situation in the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict zone and the joint efforts of Armenia and OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chair countries towards peaceful settlement of the conflict.
- Another Six Large Families Will Be Provided with Houses in Artsakh "Soon 6 houses will also be handed over to their new owners, while the construction works of 10 houses are underway. Some of them are expected to be put into operation by the end of the year."
- Foreign Minister of the Republic of Artsakh Delivered a Speech in Brussels The Foreign Minister of Artsakh expressed confidence that the EU cooperation with Artsakh would play a stabilizing role and become an important contribution to establishing lasting peace in the South Caucasus....
- NKR Defense Army Serviceman Tigran Khachatryan Posthumously Awarded with the "For Service in Battle" Medal NKR Defense Army Serviceman Tigran Khachatryan Posthumously Awarded with the "For Service in Battle" Medal.
- Warlick: Karabakh Conflict - Issue where USA and Russia are Truly Collaborating Cavanaugh is confident that Russia cannot solve the problem on its own, and Moscow is, of course, not interested in further escalation.
- Magdalena Grono: There Is No Confidence Between Karabakh Conflict Sides The expert believes that the lack of contact, both at political and military level, is very dangerous.
Not Only Kirkuk and Mosul, but also the Western Thrace And the Crimea Should Be Joined to Turkey: Turkish Party Leader
Saudi Arabia and Iraq Sign an Agreement to Form a Coordination Council
Spain Denies It Is Carrying Out "Coup" Against Catalonia
Two Italian Regions Vote for More Autonomy
Kakha Kaladze Wins Tbilisi Mayor Elections
Catalan President Says Will Not Accept Madrid's Plan
First Tea and Coffee Festival Organized in Yerevan (Photos)
Madrid approves measures to strip Catalonia's autonomous powers
7 Days on the Frontline: Azerbaijan Fired More than 2,300 Shots
Knife-Wielding Man Wounds Five People in Munich
Another Six Large Families Will Be Provided with Houses in Artsakh
French Oncological Center Opened in Yerevan
Tatev Hakobyan - Vice champion of European Weightlifting Championship
Erdogan: US, EU Don't Help Turkey in Terror Fight
Premiere of Dadivank Documentary Film in Artsakh
Hamshen Armenian Intellectual's Wife Detained in Turkey
Syrian Kurds Don’t Want Independence from Syria
Foreign Minister of the Republic of Artsakh Delivered a Speech in Brussels
Iraqi Forces Fully Took Control of Kirkuk
Premier of Serj Tankian’s Symphony in Armenia (Video)
Being Afraid of Armenian Official, Azerbaijani Defense Minister Hides Behind the Flag
Georgians Would Die of Envy: BBC Travel Correspondent Told a Joke about Armenians, Georgians and Azeris
President Presents Geneva Talk’s Outcome at the Meeting with Armenian Community in Switzerland
Luis R. Corteguera: Declaration of Independence by Catalonia Might Move Madrid to Apply Article 155 of the Spanish Constitution (EXCLUSIVE)
Catalan Independence Referendum: Opinions from Catalonia (EXCLUSIVE)
The Armenian Delegation Called on Turkey for a Dialogue on the Issue of the Construction of Reservoirs on Araks: Hermine Naghdalyan (EXCLUSIVE)
Knyaz Hasanov: Iraqi Kurdistan Leadership Should Sit Down for Dialogue with the Iraqi Authorities
Armenian Delegates Talked About Issues of Refugees and Cyber Security at the OSCE PA Meeting: Hermine Naghdalyan (EXCLUSIVE)
Foreign Ministers of Armenia and Azerbaijan Discussed Issues Related to the Organization of the Upcoming Meeting of Presidents
The Armenian Delegation to the OSCE PA Proposed to Monitor the Armenian and Azerbaijani Textbooks and Media (EXCLUSIVE)
Wind: 11.27 km/h