Trump "Handed a Mess" with North Korea
President Donald Trump said Saturday that he was "handed a mess" with North Korea and that he wanted to try a new Mideast peace plan before moving the U.S. Embassy, while slamming the "fake news" media for its coverage of his visit to hurricane-ravaged Puerto Rico.
Trump said that former Democratic President Bill Clinton "gave billions of dollars and billions more" after the U.S. signed an agreement that would freeze Pyongyang's nuclear plant program in 1994.
"I think this is one is the worse of the group," Trump said of current dictator Kim Jong Un.
"Should have been handled 25 years ago, 10 years ago," he told Huckabee, newsmax reports. "Should have been handled during the Obama administration — and the truth is, Mike, I was handed a mess."
- Cooperating with Iran is a Necessity for Armenia: Expert In connection with recent developments in Iran's nuclear program, "Armedia" IAA talked to the expert, Armen Israelyan.
- US Threats Do not Frighten Iran Iran's nuclear program chief Ali Akbar Salehi also responded to Pompeо's statement, noting that Iran will continue to follow the nuclear program agreement if the European Union compensates for the damage...
- French FM: US Decision Endangers the Region as a Whole "We disagree with the method because this collection of sanctions, which will be set up against Iran, will not enable dialogue and on the contrary it will reinforce the conservatives and weaken President...
- Iran on the Preconditions to Preserve the Nuclear Deal Mohammed Javad Zarif made the comments on Sunday in Iran's capital, Tehran, during a meeting with Miguel Arias Canete, the EU's commissioner for energy and climate.
- Iran Gave Europe 60 Days "The Europeans have between 45 and 60 days to give the necessary guarantees to safeguard Iranian interests and compensate the damages caused by the US pullout," the New Arab reports.
Ethiopia: One dead and Dozens Hurt in Grenade Attack at Pro-PM Rally
Erdogan Faces Test in Critical Elections: DW
OSCE Is Eager to Step Up its Links with Armenia, Georgia and Azerbaijan: Permanent Representatives Return from Fruitful Trip
Bako Sahakyan Visited the Town of Karvachar
Serzh Sargsyan Sent a Congratulatory Message to Armen Sarkissian on Birthday Anniversary
The first soldier to be awarded the Victoria Cross (VC) by Queen Elizabeth II, has died aged 90
US and South Korea suspend more joint military exercises
Commemoration of Sts. Tiridates, King of Armenia, Queen Ashkhen and Princess Khosrovidoukht
Azerbaijan, in Fact, Refuses Any Negotiation, Threatening by War
Appointment of The Ambassador is Very Important for Armenia-Ukraine Relations: Head of the Armenia-Ukraine Friendship Group
EU Tariffs on US Products Come into Effect
Trump Extends Sanctions Against North Korea for Another Year
EU Լeaders to Prolong Sanctions against Russia
Armenia assumes PABSEC presidency
Nikol Pashinyan Congratulates Mamuka Bakhtadze on His Election as Prime Minister of Georgia
Zohrab Mnatsakanyan Has His First Meeting with Azerbaijani FM
Donald Trump "Threw Starbursts at Angela Merkel" During G7 Summit
Nikol Pashinyan Receives Armenia Air Company President Tamaz Gayashvili
Nikol Pashinyan: "A Historical Process of Reconciliation Between Law-Enforcement Authorities and Society is Taking Place in Armenia"
Joint Press Statement Following the First Partnership Council Meeting between the European Union and Armenia
Nikol Pashinyan to Resign During a Year
Prime Minister Pashinyan Attends Gala Concert Dedicated to World Foot Championship in Red Square (PHOTOS)
It’s Already Two Months Azerbaijan Has Accumulated Troops in Different Parts of the Contact Line, Davit Babayan
Alexander Lapshin Claims Azerbaijan Might Be Behind the Death of Anthony Bourdain for Artsakh Episode
Newlywed Foreigners Apply for Artsakh Visa with Bride Wearing a Wedding Dress
Supporters of the Armenian Genocide in Turkey Received Documentary Evidence from the Prosecutor's Office of Istanbul
The Issue of Recognition of the Armenian Genocide is a Tool in Turkish-Israeli Relations: Armen Petrosyan
Nikol Pashinyan Visits Prelacy of Holy Transformation Church of Russia and New Nakhichevan Diocese (PHOTOS)
''Armenian-Russian Relations are Developing Steadily and Dynamically'' - Nikol Pashinyan Meets with Dmitry Medvedev
Nikol Pashinyan Attends in Tbilisi the Reception Dedicated to 100th Anniversary of First Armenian Republic
Wind: 6.44 km/h