Trump "Handed a Mess" with North Korea
President Donald Trump said Saturday that he was "handed a mess" with North Korea and that he wanted to try a new Mideast peace plan before moving the U.S. Embassy, while slamming the "fake news" media for its coverage of his visit to hurricane-ravaged Puerto Rico.
Trump said that former Democratic President Bill Clinton "gave billions of dollars and billions more" after the U.S. signed an agreement that would freeze Pyongyang's nuclear plant program in 1994.
"I think this is one is the worse of the group," Trump said of current dictator Kim Jong Un.
"Should have been handled 25 years ago, 10 years ago," he told Huckabee, newsmax reports. "Should have been handled during the Obama administration — and the truth is, Mike, I was handed a mess."
- Trump Intends to "Decertify" Iranian Deal As the source reports according to Trump the deal it is not in the national interest of the United States.
- Iran Threatens to Withdraw from the Nuclear Deal "If Washington decides to pull out of the nuclear deal, Iran will withdraw too," Al Jazeera TV wrote on its Twitter feed, quoting the minister.
- Iran Successfully Test-Fires New Ballistic Missile Video footage aired by the Islamic Republic of Iran Broadcasting (IRIB) on Friday showed the missile launched from an unknown location.
- Iranian President Calls to Safeguard Iran Nuclear Deal Addressing the parliament, Rouhani called on Zarif to make all necessary diplomatic efforts to protect the JCPOA from the attempts of Israel, the United States and several Middle Eastern countries to undermine...
- Iran Thinks of Quitting the 2015 Nuclear Deal "Iran could quit the nuclear deal within hours if the US imposes more sanctions," Rouhani said, according to Iran's state-run Press TV.
Sharmazanov: Armenia Can Serve as a Dialogue Bridge between EU and EAEU
Aurora Prize Selection Committee Will Gather to Review 2018 Aurora Prize Nominations
Artsakh State Minister Discusses Trade Connections with Californian Senator
Iraqi Forces Launch the Final Campaign Against the ISIS
Russia, Iran and Turkey Agreed to Hold Syrian People's Congress
Bako Sahakyan Had a Meeting at the French National Assembly
Serzh Sargsyan Attends Opening of Tsaghkadzor Open International Chess Tournament
Iranian President Sees New Prospects for Syrian Settlement
Putin: The Disintegration of Syria Has Been Prevented
US Called Myanmar Military Operation Against the Rohingya Population "Ethnic Cleansing"
Armenian FM: We Have Always Had Very Strong Relations with Muslim Nations and States
Mkhitaryan on 50-footballer Shortlist for UEFA 2017 Team of the Year
Erdogan: All Sides Should Contribute to Reach a Permanent Political Solution in Syria
Escape from North Korea: Video Shows North Korean Soldier Making a Run for Freedom (Video)
China Unveils Monster "Sea Tank" (Video)
Mourinho Has No Problem with Henrikh Mkhitaryan
North Korea Bans Drinking and Singing Parties
Hariri Shelved His Decision to Resign
Ratko Mladic Found Guilty of Genocide over Bosnia War
Armenian Dram Turns 20
Armenian Culture at Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York
Armenian Foreign Minister: There Could Be No Holocaust If the Armenian Genocide Was Recognized in Time
Medvedev Posted Photos of Armenia
RA Prime Minister Donated His One-Year Salary to the Hayastan All-Armenian Fund
We Condemn the Assassination Attempt on the Head of the Armenia-Ukraine Friendship Group: Karen Bekaryan
Erdogan Passes to a Policy of Cursing Armenia
EAEU Development Tendencies, Formation of Energy Market, Armenia's Participation in Integration Processes
With the Joint Efforts of Our EPP Partners and Our Delegation Members, the Azerbaijani Proposal Was Rejected: Karine Atshemyan (EXCLUSIVE)
D. Babayan: If Artsakh Issue is a Bleeding Wound for Turkey, what about the Issue of Armenian, Greek, Kurdish Genocides?
Andrew Schofer: US Calls Upon Karabakh Conflict Sides to Fully Implement the Decisions Taken at Vienna and St. Petersburg Meetings
Wind: 11.27 km/h