Trump "Handed a Mess" with North Korea
President Donald Trump said Saturday that he was "handed a mess" with North Korea and that he wanted to try a new Mideast peace plan before moving the U.S. Embassy, while slamming the "fake news" media for its coverage of his visit to hurricane-ravaged Puerto Rico.
Trump said that former Democratic President Bill Clinton "gave billions of dollars and billions more" after the U.S. signed an agreement that would freeze Pyongyang's nuclear plant program in 1994.
"I think this is one is the worse of the group," Trump said of current dictator Kim Jong Un.
"Should have been handled 25 years ago, 10 years ago," he told Huckabee, newsmax reports. "Should have been handled during the Obama administration — and the truth is, Mike, I was handed a mess."
- New Act against Iran in US Congress "Congress has four months to fix the flaws of the JCPOA to permanently block Iran from obtaining nuclear weapons capability," said Representative Roskam.
- US Starts The Changes In The Deal With Iran Trump administration is working on a legislative fix that could enable the United States to remain in the Iran nuclear deal, Secretary of State Rex Tillerson said in an interview with The Associated Press...
- Trump Intends to "Decertify" Iranian Deal As the source reports according to Trump the deal it is not in the national interest of the United States.
- Iran Threatens to Withdraw from the Nuclear Deal "If Washington decides to pull out of the nuclear deal, Iran will withdraw too," Al Jazeera TV wrote on its Twitter feed, quoting the minister.
- Iran Successfully Test-Fires New Ballistic Missile Video footage aired by the Islamic Republic of Iran Broadcasting (IRIB) on Friday showed the missile launched from an unknown location.
February 20: the Birth of Artsakh Movement
Armenia MFA: Absence of Adequate Reaction to Azerbaijan President’s Statement has Encouraged his Defense Minister
Turkey Orders Detention of 170 Soldiers for Links to Coup Plotters
UN Concerned over Possible Confrontation between Israel and Hezbollah
Bako Sahakyan Sends Cogratulatory Message on Artsakh Revival Day
Putin and Erdogan to Meet in April
Explosion at Yerevan Building.14 People Evacuated
Merkel: Brexit is a challenge for EU budget
President of Artsakh: Artsakh Revival Day Obliges Us Be Stronger
President Attends Bookinist Bookstore on the Occasion of Book Giving Day
Armenia Is Breeding a Generation of Chess Whizz Kids
Annual Press Conference of the Foreign Minister of Artsakh
School of Advanced Chinese-Language Teaching to Function in Armenia
Armenia Will Be Presented at the Forklife Festival in USA
Snowman Festival in Jermuk Town of Armenia
President of Lebanon to Arrive in Armenia February 21
Precipitation Is Predicted in Armenia
Yerevan to Host TRACECA Intergovernmental Commission Meeting
Some Roads in Armenia are Closed and Difficult to Pass
Istanbul: Armenian Track & Field Athlete Wins Gold at Balkan Championship
Russian Figure Skater of Armenian Origin Sets a World Record
When Erdogan Saw Pope's Chair He Demanded the Same for Himself (PHOTO)
The Day of the Formation of the Armenian Army: Congratulations, Armenian Soldier!
Emil Jamil Lahoud: Armenian President of Lebanon
Armenian President Schools Azeri Diplomat on History at Munich Security Conference
The Election of PACE New President Will Create Favorable Environment for Our Delegation's Work: Naira Karapetyan (EXCLUSIVE)
Terrorism Is Not the First Challenge the US Faces Any Longer (Comparative Alalysis of US Military Strategies)
The Spiritual Leader of the Armenian Armed Forces: The Aspiration to Keep the Army Awake, in Prayer and in Blessing, Make the Armenian Clergyman Be in the Armed Forces
Football Tournament in Memory of Hrant Dink Was Held in Turkey
We Will Continue to Implement our Reform Agenda: Armenian Prime Minister's Interview with Euronews (Video)
Wind: 11.27 km/h