Being Afraid of Armenian Official, Azerbaijani Defense Minister Hides Behind the Flag
A meeting of the Defense Ministers of the CIS member countries hosted by Tajikistan was marked by a small incident, News.am reports.
Following the meeting, the participants had a traditional family photo session. The ministers or the deputy ministers representing the country were lined up in alphabetical order.
Accordingly, Azerbaijani Defense Minister Zakir Hasanov stood next to Armenian Deputy Defense Minister Artak Zakaryan.
Hasanov considered it insulting, and he retreated, hiding behind the flag.
- French Court Dismissed Baku's Claim Against French Reporters That Called Azerbaijan "Dictatorship" Elise Lucet and Laurent Richard described Azerbaijan as a dictatorship during the program "Cash Investigation" on September 7, 2015.
- Merkel's Party Has Received Donations from Azerbaijan According to the report, two payments, one of €3,000 and one of €25,000, were deposited by Socar's Germany-based branch on the account of the CDU's district association in Frankfurt at the end of February...
- Non-Implementation of the ECHR Judgment by Azerbaijan Will Not Remain Without Consequences Azerbaijan's behavior not to carry out its commitments and ignore them is hardly new to anyone. We have witnessed many times that even the agreements reached at the highest level become void in very short...
- Baku Wiil Blacklist CNN’s Anthony Bourdain for Having Visited Artsakh Bourdain traveled to Armenia and Artsakh earlier this month to produce a segment for his CNN television show "Anthony Bourdain: Parts Unknown."
- Azerbaijan Bought Belorussian Weapons Worth $170 Million Belorusskiye Novosti confirmed the information on the deal between Azerbaijan and Belarus on the purchase of a Polonaise rocket fire system.
European Parliament Calls for End to Karabakh Conflict
Britain to Pay 400 Million-Pound Debt to Iran Soon
Trump's "Spitting Image" to Go on Show
New Earthquake Recorded in Azerbaijan
New Gold Processing Center Opened in Stepanakert
Turkey Withdraws 40 Troops from NATO Drill in Norway
Iraq Forces Launch Operation to Liberate Last ISIS Stronghold
Israeli Military Chief Wants Closer Saudi Ties as Tensions Over Iran Rise
Mexico Supports OSCE Minsk Group Mediation for Peaceful Settlement of Karabakh Conflict
More Than 180 Vacancies Presented at Work Fair in Yerevan
How Aram Khachaturian's Classical Music Helped the Girl to Pass the Exam with an Excellent Mark?
Sergey Minasyan Named Armenia’s New Ambassador to Romania
Pentagon Accidentally Retweeted the Tweet Urging Trump to Resign
US State Department Issues a Travel Ban for Europe
Brexit Secretary: Politics Should Not Be Put Above Prosperity
Iran Accused France of Fuelling Tension in the Middle East
Leonardo DiCaprio, Tom Hanks to Support COAF Charity Event
Great Britain's Independence Price
Matthew Bryza: Karabakh - an Example of Absolute Cooperation Between the US and Russia
MFA: Turkey Is Light-Years Away from the Essence of Karabakh Conflict
Armenian Culture at Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York
Armenian Foreign Minister: There Could Be No Holocaust If the Armenian Genocide Was Recognized in Time
Medvedev Posted Photos of Armenia
RA Prime Minister Donated His One-Year Salary to the Hayastan All-Armenian Fund
Not Only Kirkuk and Mosul, but also the Western Thrace And the Crimea Should Be Joined to Turkey: Turkish Party Leader
We Condemn the Assassination Attempt on the Head of the Armenia-Ukraine Friendship Group: Karen Bekaryan
Erdogan Passes to a Policy of Cursing Armenia
EAEU Development Tendencies, Formation of Energy Market, Armenia's Participation in Integration Processes
RA Foreign Policy Priorities in the RA-EU Comprehensive and Enhanced Partnership Agreement (Reference)
Artsakh Republic President Visited in Brussels the Office of the European Friends of Armenia Organization
Wind: 6.44 km/h