EU to Reduce Financial Assistance to Turkey
German Chancellor Angela Merkel said that European Union leaders have agreed to reduce financial assistance for helping Turkey get ready for possible EU membership due to that country's violations of the rule of law and human rights, dailymail.co.uk informs.
But Merkel also stressed that she wants to keep talking to Turkey and said there is no consensus among leaders of the 28-member bloc to completely end membership talks with Turkey, which have been underway since 2005.
Speaking at a summit in Brussels, Merkel criticized the "absolutely unsatisfying human rights situation" in Turkey, but said she wanted to "avoid a showdown" and does not wish "to break bridges" with the NATO country.
- Turkey Orders Detention of 170 Soldiers for Links to Coup Plotters The suspects are believed to have contacted imams of the network via payphones and landlines, the news agency said.
- U.N., OSCE Experts Condemned Turkey Brothers Ahmed and Mehmed Altan have repeatedly written in their publications about the need to recognize the Armenian Genocide.
- Will the Armenian Community of Turkey Manage to Remove Ateshyan Forever? However, Etchmiadzin's position is also very important: The Patriarchate of Constantinople is one of the Hierarchical Churches of the Armenian Apostolic Church
- Tillerson Starts a Tour in the Middle East Tillerson's visit to the region will not include any stops in Israel or the West Bank.
- A Robot that Interrupted a Turkish Minister’s Speech Apologized A reporter from Turkish broadcaster Kanal D interviewed the robot, asking why it interrupted the minister’s speech.
February 20: the Birth of Artsakh Movement
Armenia MFA: Absence of Adequate Reaction to Azerbaijan President’s Statement has Encouraged his Defense Minister
Turkey Orders Detention of 170 Soldiers for Links to Coup Plotters
UN Concerned over Possible Confrontation between Israel and Hezbollah
Bako Sahakyan Sends Cogratulatory Message on Artsakh Revival Day
Putin and Erdogan to Meet in April
Explosion at Yerevan Building.14 People Evacuated
Merkel: Brexit is a challenge for EU budget
President of Artsakh: Artsakh Revival Day Obliges Us Be Stronger
President Attends Bookinist Bookstore on the Occasion of Book Giving Day
Armenia Is Breeding a Generation of Chess Whizz Kids
Annual Press Conference of the Foreign Minister of Artsakh
School of Advanced Chinese-Language Teaching to Function in Armenia
Armenia Will Be Presented at the Forklife Festival in USA
Snowman Festival in Jermuk Town of Armenia
President of Lebanon to Arrive in Armenia February 21
Precipitation Is Predicted in Armenia
Yerevan to Host TRACECA Intergovernmental Commission Meeting
Some Roads in Armenia are Closed and Difficult to Pass
Istanbul: Armenian Track & Field Athlete Wins Gold at Balkan Championship
Russian Figure Skater of Armenian Origin Sets a World Record
When Erdogan Saw Pope's Chair He Demanded the Same for Himself (PHOTO)
The Day of the Formation of the Armenian Army: Congratulations, Armenian Soldier!
Emil Jamil Lahoud: Armenian President of Lebanon
Armenian President Schools Azeri Diplomat on History at Munich Security Conference
The Election of PACE New President Will Create Favorable Environment for Our Delegation's Work: Naira Karapetyan (EXCLUSIVE)
Terrorism Is Not the First Challenge the US Faces Any Longer (Comparative Alalysis of US Military Strategies)
The Spiritual Leader of the Armenian Armed Forces: The Aspiration to Keep the Army Awake, in Prayer and in Blessing, Make the Armenian Clergyman Be in the Armed Forces
Football Tournament in Memory of Hrant Dink Was Held in Turkey
We Will Continue to Implement our Reform Agenda: Armenian Prime Minister's Interview with Euronews (Video)
Wind: 11.27 km/h