NKR Defense Army Serviceman Tigran Khachatryan Posthumously Awarded with the "For Service in Battle" Medal
On 19 October President Bako Sahakyan signed a decree on awarding posthumously serviceman of the Artsakh Republic Defense Army's N division Tigran Khachatryan with the "For Service in Battle" medal for bravery shown during the defense of the Artsakh Republic state border, official page of NKR President reports.
- Armenia MFA: Absence of Adequate Reaction to Azerbaijan President’s Statement has Encouraged his Defense Minister Absence of adequate reaction of international community after Azerbaijan’s Ilham Aliyev voiced territorial claims towards Armenia, encouraged Hasanov to reiterate the threat of use of force.
- Annual Press Conference of the Foreign Minister of Artsakh On February 19, the annual press conference of Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Artsakh Masis Mayilian took place. Masis Mayilian briefed on the activities carried out by the Foreign Ministry...
- Azerbaijan Violated the Cease-Fire Regime about 250 Times The advanced units of the Defense Army basically refrained from responding and took the necessary steps to organize a reliable defense of combat positions.
- Foreign Minister of Artsakh: By Strengthening Artsakh We Deter Azerbaijan Answering the question on Azerbaijani President Ilham Aliyev՛s recent statement that Yerevan is a historical Azerbaijani land and they have a strategic goal to return there, Masis Mayilian noted that...
- Member of the European Parliament to Artsakh People: You Won This call was not heard and war was instead as a result of which you won and overcame difficulties at the expense of great sacrifices. You managed to end up with you own state, your own democracy, with...
February 20: the Birth of Artsakh Movement
Armenia MFA: Absence of Adequate Reaction to Azerbaijan President’s Statement has Encouraged his Defense Minister
Turkey Orders Detention of 170 Soldiers for Links to Coup Plotters
UN Concerned over Possible Confrontation between Israel and Hezbollah
Bako Sahakyan Sends Cogratulatory Message on Artsakh Revival Day
Putin and Erdogan to Meet in April
Explosion at Yerevan Building.14 People Evacuated
Merkel: Brexit is a challenge for EU budget
President of Artsakh: Artsakh Revival Day Obliges Us Be Stronger
President Attends Bookinist Bookstore on the Occasion of Book Giving Day
Armenia Is Breeding a Generation of Chess Whizz Kids
Annual Press Conference of the Foreign Minister of Artsakh
School of Advanced Chinese-Language Teaching to Function in Armenia
Armenia Will Be Presented at the Forklife Festival in USA
Snowman Festival in Jermuk Town of Armenia
President of Lebanon to Arrive in Armenia February 21
Precipitation Is Predicted in Armenia
Yerevan to Host TRACECA Intergovernmental Commission Meeting
Some Roads in Armenia are Closed and Difficult to Pass
Istanbul: Armenian Track & Field Athlete Wins Gold at Balkan Championship
Russian Figure Skater of Armenian Origin Sets a World Record
When Erdogan Saw Pope's Chair He Demanded the Same for Himself (PHOTO)
The Day of the Formation of the Armenian Army: Congratulations, Armenian Soldier!
Emil Jamil Lahoud: Armenian President of Lebanon
Armenian President Schools Azeri Diplomat on History at Munich Security Conference
The Election of PACE New President Will Create Favorable Environment for Our Delegation's Work: Naira Karapetyan (EXCLUSIVE)
Terrorism Is Not the First Challenge the US Faces Any Longer (Comparative Alalysis of US Military Strategies)
The Spiritual Leader of the Armenian Armed Forces: The Aspiration to Keep the Army Awake, in Prayer and in Blessing, Make the Armenian Clergyman Be in the Armed Forces
Football Tournament in Memory of Hrant Dink Was Held in Turkey
We Will Continue to Implement our Reform Agenda: Armenian Prime Minister's Interview with Euronews (Video)
Wind: 11.27 km/h