Civil Society Cooperation in the EU-RA Agreement (Reference)
Recently the EU published the "Comprehensive and Enhanced Partnership Agreement Between the European Union and the European Atomic Energy Community and Their Member States, of the One Part, and the Republic of Armenia, of the Other Part" initialized with Armenia, the final signing of which is expected in the near future. "Armedia" IAA presents a series of materials on the most important issues that have become topics of hot discussions.
Later, if necessary, taking into consideration public interests, we will also address those issues that are not included in this series.
In the EU-RA Agreement there is a reference on civil society cooperation (Title III, Articles 102-108, total number of pages - 5).
The Agreement says that the Parties should establish a dialogue on civil-society cooperation to strengthen contacts and the exchange of information and experience between all sectors of civil society in the European Union and in the Republic of Armenia, to ensure a better knowledge and understanding of the Republic of Armenia, including its history and culture and to ensure a better knowledge and understanding of the European Union in the Republic of Armenia.
Besides the Agreement says that the Parties commit themselves to promote dialogue and cooperation between civil-society stakeholders from both sides to ensure involvement of civil society in relations between the EU and Armenia, to enhance civil-society participation in the public decision-making process, in particular by establishing an open, transparent and regular dialogue between, on the one hand, public institutions and, on the other, representative associations and civil society. The Agreement says that a regular dialogue will take place between the Parties on the issues covered by this Chapter.
- President of the National Assembly of Artsakh: EU-RA Agreement Will Indirectly Have an Influence on #Artsakh "The Armenia-EU CEPA, which sets new framework for better investment climate, predictability and stability of business environment, liberalisation of services and trade as well as strengthening democracy...
- Armenia’s Agreement with the European Union Does Not Impose Threat for Russia Not only Armenia but also EAEU partner countries will do their best to take maximum advantage of this opportunity.
- Sharmazanov: Armenia Can Serve as a Dialogue Bridge between EU and EAEU "The Comprehensive and Enhanced Partnership agreement between the EU and Armenia will open new opportunities for the EAEU member states so that they will be able to attract economic investments from the...
- Swedish Charge d’ Affaires in Yerevan: New EU-Armenia Agreement Will Provide New Opportunities for Cooperation in Multiple Fields The diplomat is confident that it will be easier for Armenian and Swedish authorities and organizations to learn from each other’s experiences, and for Armenian businesses to take part in the European...
- The EU Is Set for Signing the New Armenia-EU Agreement in November The statement was made with the request of Mediamax.
Saudi Women Will Aso be Allowed to Drive Trucks, Ride Motorcycles
Joint Consultation Chaired by Artsakh President and Armenian Prime Minister
Russia Chose the Name for the Bridge in the Crimea
Armenian Don Boyajian to Become US Congressman
Egypt Opens Gaza Border for Four Days
MFA Of Armenia: Ankara Is Not Ready To Normalize The Armenian-Turkish Relations
Rex Tillerson: North Korea Must Earn Right to Talks
China and UK to Strengthen Economic and Financial Cooperation
Weather Forecast in Armenia : Precipitation is Predicted
Trump Said The Worst People Come To U.S. By Visa Lottery
Trump Says He Would like to Have Russia’s Help with North Korea
Former Policeman Arrested within Case of Russian Ambassador’s Assassination in Turkey
Manchester United is Planning to Sell Mkhitaryan to make space for Mesut Ozil
Syria Accuses Saudi Arabia and the UN for the Failure of Negotiations
EU Leaders Fail on Migration
Donald Trump Thanks Vladimir Putin after his Press-Conference
French School Bus Cut in Two in Rail Crash
Serzh Sargsyan on Karabakh Conflict: It Is Not Possible to Negotiate with One Hand and to Fire with Another
The Next Phase of Brexit Negotiations to Start Soon
UN Warns against 'Sleepwalking' into War over North Korea
Armenian Patriarch and 12 other Heads of Churches in Jerusalem Wrote a Letter to President Trump
Russians Should Be Driven out Like Dogs, Armenians Must Be Massacred: Azerbaijani "Scientist''
Tigran Mansurian’s "Requiem" Nominated for Grammy Award
Putin Pushed Erdogan’s Chair to the Ground (VIDEO)
It Is Natural to Be in Artsakh and Struggle along with the People of Artsakh: Today Hero Monte Melkonyan Turns 60
Armenia Pays Tribute to the Memory of the Victims of 1988 Spitak Earthquake
TV Channel Discovery Has Shot 6 Videos about Armenia
Statement by the "European Integration" NGO on Signing the Comprehensive and Enhanced Partnership Agreement with the EU
NKR Defense Army Servicemen Gegham Zaqaryan, Sargis Abrahamyan, Sargis Meliqyan, Posthumously Awarded with the "For Service in Battle" Medal
Lebanese-Armenian Independent Researcher: The Crisis in Lebanon Is Not Over (EXCLUSIVE)
Wind: 6.44 km/h