Iranian President Sees New Prospects for Syrian Settlement
Iran, Russia and Turkey have managed to pave the way for political settlement in Syria in less than a year, and new prospects will appear today, Iranian President Hassan Rouhani said on Wednesday at a trilateral summit between Russia, Turkey and Iran, Tass reports.
"It is gratifying that in less than one year since the start of the Astana process the underwriters - Iran, Russia and Turkey - made considerable efforts to counter terrorism and extremism and paved the way for political settlement of the Syrian crisis," Rouhani said. "Today new prospects for the final settlement of the Syrian crisis will appear."
Iran, Russia and Turkey should coordinate their positions at all levels for the success of the Syrian National Dialogue Congress, he said.
"Our joint efforts in the last 11 months show that we can succeed in defeating terrorism only through political coordination and cooperation, including ‘on the ground,’ with the intention to fulfil specific agreements," the Iranian president said. "As for the Syrian National Dialogue Congress, we should coordinate our positions at all levels to make it successful, like the Astana process.".
- Nikol Pashinyan Discusses Expansion of Armenian-Iranian Economic Ties with Reza Ardakanian Reza Ardakanian conveyed Iranian President Hassan Rouhani’s message to Armenia’s Prime Minister and the invitation to visit Iran. The IRI Minister of Energy highlighted the prospects for cooperation...
- Iran Disappointed by What Europe Offers to Offset US Exit from Nuclear Deal What Europe has so far offered Iran to make up for the economic damage inflicted on the country by the US withdrawal from the deal in May is insufficient, Rouhani told Merkel, calling the European proposal...
- Rouhani: Sanctions will Put Pressure on Iranians Rouhani also touched upon the US policy, adding there is a gap between the US and its allies - Canada, Mexico, the European Union, Asian countries.
- Iranians Must Stand Together to "Bring America to Its Knees": Rouhani "We will take problems. We will take pressure. But we will not sacrifice our independence," said Rouhani.
- Iran Economic Protests Shut Tehran's Grand Bazaar Traders at Tehran's Grand Bazaar have taken part in a big protest against rising prices and the plummeting value of Iran's currency, the rial.
Trump must be Removed for "Treasonous Conduct" with Putin, Former White House Ethics Chief Says
Nikol Pashinyan, Petros Terzian Discuss Hayastan All-Armenian Fund’s Further Activities
Putin, Trump Not to Exchange Gifts?
EU is Ready to Help Armenia: EU Envoy
Lavrov, Pompeo Holding Their First Meeting in Helsinki
Princes Charles, William Unwilling to Meet with Trump during UK Visit
Paris Turns to Violence after France’s World Cup Victory Over Croatia
Israeli Rockets Strike Military Position Near Aleppo
President Armen Sarkissian Met with the Emir of Qatar Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani
What Does Armenian Prime Minister Expect from EU?
Trump Criticises Obama over US 2016 Election Hack
Putin, Erdogan Discuss Joint Steps in Syria
Theresa May warns there could be 'no Brexit at all' - Mail on Sunday
Armen Sarkissian Sent a Congratulatory Message to the Emmanuel Macron on the Occasion of National Holiday of France
Israeli PM responds to letter of Armenian Patriarch of Jerusalem
Commemoration of the Apostle Thaddeus and the Virgin Sandoukht
Fifa World Cup 2018: Belgium v England
What is an ideal outcome of Trump-Putin meeting? Russian FM tells Larry King
President Armen Sarkissian Left for Moscow
PM Meets with Belgian-Armenian Businessmen
Prince William Got an Armenian Cross as a Gift
A Lebanese Politician of Armenian Ethnic Origins is in the top-5 of the Most Successful Business Women in the Middle East
Nikol Pashinyan: "A Historical Process of Reconciliation Between Law-Enforcement Authorities and Society is Taking Place in Armenia"
Newlywed Foreigners Apply for Artsakh Visa with Bride Wearing a Wedding Dress
Feast of Transfiguration of Our Lord Jesus Christ
Nikol Pashinyan: "Our most important goal is not only to stop the tide of emigration, but to reverse the trend" (PHOTOS)
Developments in Georgia: The Reasons of Prime Minister's Resignation and Prospects of Changes in the Country
Israel Defense Minister Cancels Azerbaijan Visit
Erdogan Plans to Involve Ethnic Armenian Economist Daron Acemoglu in the New Cabinet
Artsrun Hovhannisyan: The Activity of Azerbaijani Farmers and Shepherds is From Now on Threatened Due to "Liberator" Hasanov
Wind: 11.27 km/h