Iranian President Sees New Prospects for Syrian Settlement
Iran, Russia and Turkey have managed to pave the way for political settlement in Syria in less than a year, and new prospects will appear today, Iranian President Hassan Rouhani said on Wednesday at a trilateral summit between Russia, Turkey and Iran, Tass reports.
"It is gratifying that in less than one year since the start of the Astana process the underwriters - Iran, Russia and Turkey - made considerable efforts to counter terrorism and extremism and paved the way for political settlement of the Syrian crisis," Rouhani said. "Today new prospects for the final settlement of the Syrian crisis will appear."
Iran, Russia and Turkey should coordinate their positions at all levels for the success of the Syrian National Dialogue Congress, he said.
"Our joint efforts in the last 11 months show that we can succeed in defeating terrorism only through political coordination and cooperation, including ‘on the ground,’ with the intention to fulfil specific agreements," the Iranian president said. "As for the Syrian National Dialogue Congress, we should coordinate our positions at all levels to make it successful, like the Astana process.".
- As a Result of Strong Earthquake in Iran 58 Are Injured The epicenter, with a depth of 10 km, was determined to be at 30.78 degrees north latitude and 57.28 degrees east longitude
- Iran Is Ready to Create New Opportunities of Cooperation with Armenia (Official) The representatives of the IRI Majlis have assured that the Iranian legislation is liberal which gives wide opportunity to deepen the effective cooperation in the debated spheres. It has been reaffirmed...
- Rouhani Believes the Relationship between Iran and EU States is Better Now "We have developed very good relations with the EU, Russia and most of our neighbors. Today we have improved relations with Turkey, Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan and Qatar," the president said, noting that...
- Iran: National Mourning - in Memory of the Earthquake's Victims The Iranian Cabinet in a statement on declared Nov 14 (Tuesday) as a day of public mourning for the victims of the Sunday night devastating quake which hit western Iran near its borders with Iraq.
- Trump: Relations with Iran have not Normalized To remind last month, Mr. Trump decertified the Iran nuclear deal brokered by the Obama administration, leaving it to Congress to decide whether to reimpose sanctions.
Saudi Women Will Aso be Allowed to Drive Trucks, Ride Motorcycles
Joint Consultation Chaired by Artsakh President and Armenian Prime Minister
Russia Chose the Name for the Bridge in the Crimea
Armenian Don Boyajian to Become US Congressman
Egypt Opens Gaza Border for Four Days
MFA Of Armenia: Ankara Is Not Ready To Normalize The Armenian-Turkish Relations
Rex Tillerson: North Korea Must Earn Right to Talks
China and UK to Strengthen Economic and Financial Cooperation
Weather Forecast in Armenia : Precipitation is Predicted
Trump Said The Worst People Come To U.S. By Visa Lottery
Trump Says He Would like to Have Russia’s Help with North Korea
Former Policeman Arrested within Case of Russian Ambassador’s Assassination in Turkey
Manchester United is Planning to Sell Mkhitaryan to make space for Mesut Ozil
Syria Accuses Saudi Arabia and the UN for the Failure of Negotiations
EU Leaders Fail on Migration
Donald Trump Thanks Vladimir Putin after his Press-Conference
French School Bus Cut in Two in Rail Crash
Serzh Sargsyan on Karabakh Conflict: It Is Not Possible to Negotiate with One Hand and to Fire with Another
The Next Phase of Brexit Negotiations to Start Soon
UN Warns against 'Sleepwalking' into War over North Korea
Armenian Patriarch and 12 other Heads of Churches in Jerusalem Wrote a Letter to President Trump
Russians Should Be Driven out Like Dogs, Armenians Must Be Massacred: Azerbaijani "Scientist''
Tigran Mansurian’s "Requiem" Nominated for Grammy Award
Putin Pushed Erdogan’s Chair to the Ground (VIDEO)
It Is Natural to Be in Artsakh and Struggle along with the People of Artsakh: Today Hero Monte Melkonyan Turns 60
Armenia Pays Tribute to the Memory of the Victims of 1988 Spitak Earthquake
TV Channel Discovery Has Shot 6 Videos about Armenia
Statement by the "European Integration" NGO on Signing the Comprehensive and Enhanced Partnership Agreement with the EU
NKR Defense Army Servicemen Gegham Zaqaryan, Sargis Abrahamyan, Sargis Meliqyan, Posthumously Awarded with the "For Service in Battle" Medal
Lebanese-Armenian Independent Researcher: The Crisis in Lebanon Is Not Over (EXCLUSIVE)
Wind: 6.44 km/h