Artsakh State Minister Discusses Trade Connections with Californian Senator
State Minister of Artsakh (Nagorno-Karabakh Republic) Arayik Harutyunyan on Wednesday, November 22 met California State Senator Anthony J. Portantino and Glendale city councilman Zareh Sinanyan, PanArmenian reports.
Armenia's Consul General Armella Shakaryan and Permanent Representative of Artsakh to the US Robert Karapetyan were also participating in the meeting.
The sides, in particular, discussed the ways to deepen political and trade ties between Artsakh and California and agreed on future steps.
Afterwards, Harutyunyan met with the members of the Armenian business council to introduce Artsakh's economic potential, investment attractiveness and achievements of the past several years.
According to the state minister, Artsakh has seen an average of 10% annual GDP growth in the past 10 yeas, which has help further boost the country's attractiveness for investments.
- Our Ultimate Goal is to Have a United Armenia: Head of the "Democracy" Faction of Artsakh National Assembly We think that in Artsakh there should be a strong, centralized President's Institute rather than a parliamentary government. In the warring country, we believe, the presidential administration works much...
- Artsakh's Foreign Policy of 2017: Innovative Approaches Should Be Developed In 2017, about two dozen delegations visited Artsakh. Delegations included representatives from international organizations (the EU, the International Union of Socialist Youth), parliaments of different...
- Foreign Affairs Standing Committees of Armenia and Artsakh will Hold a Joint Session During the joint session Speaker of the Artsakh Parliament Ashot Ghoulyan, Armen Ashotyan and chairman of the Artsakh parliamentary standing committee on foreign affairs Arzik Mkhitaryan will deliver remarks.
- Artsakh-Armenia: What Are the Possible New Directions of Cooperation? The parliaments of Artsakh and Armenia, using their international connections, can conduct targeted work to open the offices of international conflict transformation and humanitarian organizations in Artsakh.
- Artsakh President Received Heads of Armenian Banks The Head of the State noted with satisfaction active cooperation of the two Armenian republics in this field highlighting the maintenance of close cooperation in the future too.
Trump Called Mexico the Most Dangerous Country in the World
Armenian, Azerbaijani FMs' Meeting Over in Krakow
Trump Says Mexico Has to Pay for Border Wall 'Directly or Indirectly'
Tillerson Denied the Reports of Creating Border Forces in Northern Syria
Armenian MP of Turkey Garo Paylan Suggests Turkish Parliament to Investigate Hrant Dink's Murder
Syrian Government Called the Action of Turkey in Afrin Act of Aggression
Armenian and Azerbaijani Foreign Ministers Met in Krakow
No Armenians among Victims in Kazakhstan Bus Fire
Arsene Wenger Comments on Henrikh Mkhitaryan’s Transfer
US Will Maintain Military Presence in Syria after the Defeat of IS
US Congressman Called to Expand US-Artsakh Ties
Sweden Prepares its Population to War
Trump Is not Going to Move US Embassy to Jerusalem in 2018
Donald Trump Announced the Winners of His ''Fake News'' Awards
Missing Russian Diplomat to Turkey Has Caused a Stir in Ankara
Turkish Politician Stressed that She Wrote in Twitter the Word Genocide
Merkel and Kurtz Say EU Needs to Secure External Borders
Edward Nalbandian Met with the OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs in Krakow
Artsakh Republic State Minister: 2018 Will Be a Big Year for Our Economy
Mistura Invites the Syrian Government and Opposition to a Special Meeting
Aram Ateshyan: It's an Honor for me to Be Erdogan's Brother
Garo Paylan Says Received Intelligence Data About Assassination Plans Targeting Turkish-Armenians Living in Europe
Armenian Repatriate from Canada: In Artsakh People Live Happier than in Other Civilized Countries
In Turkey Woman Who Recognizes Armenian Genocide is Elected the Head of Main Opposition Party Istanbul Chapter
Head Coach of the Azerbaijani National Football Team: We Would not Want to Play with our Enemy - Armenia
Turkish Politician Says Turkey May Face Terrible Scenarios: Israel, Greece, Cyprus, Armenia, Egypt, and Saudi Arabia Will Unite Against It
The World's Most Creative Christmas Trees Ever
Shastri Ramachandaran: Any Conflict Between China and US Would Destabilize the Global Economy (EXCLUSIVE)
The Head of the General Staff of Armenia: The Commander Who Hurried to Help His Soldier Was Also Wounded
Our Ultimate Goal is to Have a United Armenia: Head of the "Democracy" Faction of Artsakh National Assembly
Wind: 28.97 km/h