Artsakh State Minister Discusses Trade Connections with Californian Senator
State Minister of Artsakh (Nagorno-Karabakh Republic) Arayik Harutyunyan on Wednesday, November 22 met California State Senator Anthony J. Portantino and Glendale city councilman Zareh Sinanyan, PanArmenian reports.
Armenia's Consul General Armella Shakaryan and Permanent Representative of Artsakh to the US Robert Karapetyan were also participating in the meeting.
The sides, in particular, discussed the ways to deepen political and trade ties between Artsakh and California and agreed on future steps.
Afterwards, Harutyunyan met with the members of the Armenian business council to introduce Artsakh's economic potential, investment attractiveness and achievements of the past several years.
According to the state minister, Artsakh has seen an average of 10% annual GDP growth in the past 10 yeas, which has help further boost the country's attractiveness for investments.
- Perspectives of IT Sector Development in Artsakh Were Discussed Bagrat Engibaryan, Director of EIF emphasized that if 2-3 years ago in Artsakh few people believed that information technologies could become reality, today they can already state that the first steps...
- The Artsakh Parliament President Received the Delegation of the City of Bouc-Bel-Air of France "The work that you are doing in Artsakh is very important. I think the work that is being done in different sphered will become the basis for more effective collaboration," said Ashot Ghoulyan.
- Artsakh and France Discuss Decentralized Cooperation
- Artsakh Foreign Minister Received The HALO Trust Artsakh Program Manager Masis Mayilian reiterated the readiness of the authorities of Artsakh to support the activities of The HALO Trust in the Republic in every possible way.
- Karabakh FM Receives Personal Representative of OSCE Chairperson-in-Office During the meeting, the sides discussed the situation on the Line of Contact between the armed forces of Artsakh and Azerbaijan.
NKR Defense Army: During the Past Week Azerbaijani Armed Forces Violated the Ceasefire Regime About 250 Times
James Bagyan: The Only Armenian that Was in Space and Can Make Dolma
EU-USA ''Metal War'' Will Cause New Intrigues
70 Racers from Armenia, Georgia and Iran to Take Part in International Car Race in Armenia
Mike Pompeo: the Most Conservative US State Secretary?
RA President Congratulated His Chinese Counterpart
Two Armenians Killed in Los Angeles Shooting
Russia Has Expelled 23 British Diplomats
Perspectives of IT Sector Development in Artsakh Were Discussed
Armenian Chess Players Participate in Individual Championship of Europe
New Secretary of State: Will the US Foreign Policy Become More Agressive?
A Turkish Bombing Raid Struck the Main Hospital in Afrin: At Least 16 Civilians Killed
RA President Met with the Upper Board of Armenia’s Supreme Judicial Council
Xi Jinping Re-Elected as China’s President
Candidates Tournament: Aronian Defeated by So
NKR President Met With the Representatives of Ramkavar Azatakan Party in Washington
Commemoration of St. Gregory the Illuminator’s Torments and Commitment to the Pit
Charles Aznavour Received Czech Rep. Award
Migrants Clash with Madrid Police
Dollar Falling in Armenia
Why the Figure Skater Evgenia Medvedeva (Babasyan) Did Not Take Her Father's Name?
Armenian President Schools Azeri Diplomat on History at Munich Security Conference
Azerbaijani Blogger: Armenians Did not Destroy Azerbaijani Graves in Karabakh
February 20: the Birth of Artsakh Movement
President Attends Bookinist Bookstore on the Occasion of Book Giving Day
Armenia Negotiates with Four Countries over Creation of Persian Gulf: Black Sea Transit Corridor
Serzh Sargsyan: Azerbaijan’s Position Regarding the Nagorno Karabakh Issue is a Flagrant Violation of the Helsinki Spirit
Vazgen Oganesov: An Armenian Who Did Not Let Hitler to Run Away from Berlin
Deputy Foreign Minister of Russia: Armenia Plays a Positive Role in Improving Russian-Georgian Relations (EXCLUSIVE)
Lapshin Showed the Difference in the Education of Armenian and Azerbaijani Children (VIDEO)
Wind: 6.44 km/h