Lavrov and Tillerson Set to Meet Next Week
A senior State Department official informed that the US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson is scheduled to meet Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov in Vienna next week, Radio Free Europe reports.
The meeting is set to take place on the sidelines of an Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe (OSCE) meeting in the Austrian capital, most likely on December 7.
"There is a meeting that’s been scheduled with Foreign Minister Lavrov," said the official, speaking on condition of anonymity.
"We have a fairly robust set of discussions under way with the Russians on a lot of global issues -- [North Korea], Ukraine, and certainly Syria," the official said when asked if Tillerson would address the six-year civil war in Syria during his upcoming European trip.
Tillerson is scheduled to travel to Brussels, Vienna, and Paris on December 4-8 for NATO, European Union, and OSCE meetings.
- Iran files Suit in International Court against U.S. over Sanctions A State Department official said the application was without merit and the United States would fight it in the court.
- Prime Minister Pashinyan Sends Congratulatory Message on U.S. Independence Day I should note with satisfaction the special role played by the vibrant U.S.-based "Armenian community, which is building bridges of friendship between our countries with its active structures and unconditional...
- The Trump administration reportedly drafted a bill to abandon key World Trade Organization rules Trump has been angling for some time to withdraw the US from the WTO completely, though he would be unable to do so without Congress' approval.
- "US laws are the dumbest in the world". Donald Trump "Republicans want Strong Borders and no Crime. Dems want Open Borders and are weak on Crime!", - said president Trump.
- Bill Shine, Former Fox News Co-President, to Take on Senior Communications Role at White House Sources tell Fox News that Shine has discussed a White House position with Trump on two other occasions, but both times the potential appointment fell through.
At Least three Dead After Two Planes Crash in Florida
Iran files Suit in International Court against U.S. over Sanctions
Prime Minister Suggests Reconsidering Rental Contracts for Facilities Near Lake Sevan and Bring Them to a Proper Level
Trump: Iran deal is good for Russia, but it wasn't good for US
EU Signs Free-trade Agreement with Japan
Putin: Russia Has No “Compromising Material” on Trump
Trump must be Removed for "Treasonous Conduct" with Putin, Former White House Ethics Chief Says
Armenia PM, First President Meet
Nikol Pashinyan, Petros Terzian Discuss Hayastan All-Armenian Fund’s Further Activities
Putin, Trump Not to Exchange Gifts?
EU is Ready to Help Armenia: EU Envoy
Lavrov, Pompeo Holding Their First Meeting in Helsinki
Princes Charles, William Unwilling to Meet with Trump during UK Visit
Paris Turns to Violence after France’s World Cup Victory Over Croatia
Israeli Rockets Strike Military Position Near Aleppo
President Armen Sarkissian Met with the Emir of Qatar Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani
What Does Armenian Prime Minister Expect from EU?
Trump Criticises Obama over US 2016 Election Hack
Putin, Erdogan Discuss Joint Steps in Syria
Theresa May warns there could be 'no Brexit at all' - Mail on Sunday
Prince William Got an Armenian Cross as a Gift
A Lebanese Politician of Armenian Ethnic Origins is in the top-5 of the Most Successful Business Women in the Middle East
Nikol Pashinyan: "A Historical Process of Reconciliation Between Law-Enforcement Authorities and Society is Taking Place in Armenia"
Newlywed Foreigners Apply for Artsakh Visa with Bride Wearing a Wedding Dress
Nikol Pashinyan: "Our most important goal is not only to stop the tide of emigration, but to reverse the trend" (PHOTOS)
Feast of Transfiguration of Our Lord Jesus Christ
Developments in Georgia: The Reasons of Prime Minister's Resignation and Prospects of Changes in the Country
Israel Defense Minister Cancels Azerbaijan Visit
Erdogan Plans to Involve Ethnic Armenian Economist Daron Acemoglu in the New Cabinet
Artsrun Hovhannisyan: The Activity of Azerbaijani Farmers and Shepherds is From Now on Threatened Due to "Liberator" Hasanov
Wind: 6.44 km/h