Georgian MPs Call on The Parliament to Recognize Armenian Genocide
Deputies of the Regional Assembly of Akhalkalaki from the party "Alliance of Patriots of Georgia" have adopted a statement calling on the Georgian authorities to recognize and condemn the Armenian Genocide in the Ottoman Empire, Rusarminfo reports.
In a statement, the deputies Zakar Zakaryan, Samvel Petrosyan, Gennady Elizabaryan, Simon Mananyan and Sarkis Uzunyan call on the country's parliament to follow the example of many developed countries, recognize and condemn the fact of the Armenian Genocide in the Ottoman Empire.
The authors of the document also urge the Georgian MPs from the Javakhk region populated by the Armenians to raise the issue of recognition of the Genocide at the upcoming plenary session of the country's legislative body.
- Netanyahu Delayed Armenian Genocide Debate Israely Prime Minister Benjamin Netnayahu delayed a ministerial debate of motions to officially recognize the Armenian genocide.
- Supporters of the Armenian Genocide in Turkey Received Documentary Evidence from the Prosecutor's Office of Istanbul The judgment of dropping the case also mentioned that ''the protesters didn't seek to publicly mock the Turkish nation''.
- U.S. Secretary of State Will Review the Recognition of the Armenian Genocide During the House Foreign Affairs committee hearing Congressman David Cicilline asked Pompeo whether he will recognize the Genocide perpetrated by the Ottoman Empire against its Armenian citizens.
- Judging Me Will not Force Me Abandon Fight for Justice for Genocide: Garo Paylan Paylan told that he has always called "genocide" the tragedy which his family and nation survived.
- Aleppo: Events Dedicated to the 103rd Anniversary of the Armenian Genocide Similar other commemoration events took place in the city.
Pashinyan: The Sale of Weapons to Azerbaijan by the Belarusian Authorities Is Unacceptable
Trump Holds Putin Responsible for US Elections Interference
UK Law Enforcers Foil Plans to Kill Theresa May
5 More Countries Join EU Sanctions on Russia
Regime of State of Emergency Lifted in Turkey
Any constructive contact initiated by the parties should serve for settlement of NK conflict, Russia says
UK House of Lords Has Approved Armenia-EU Agreement
New Program for Syrian Armenians to Be Launched by Red Cross
EU Begins Screening Macedonia, Albania for Mid-2019 Accession Talks
US House of Representatives may Consider New Sanctions on Russia
At Least three Dead After Two Planes Crash in Florida
Iran files Suit in International Court against U.S. over Sanctions
Prime Minister Suggests Reconsidering Rental Contracts for Facilities Near Lake Sevan and Bring Them to a Proper Level
Trump: Iran deal is good for Russia, but it wasn't good for US
EU Signs Free-trade Agreement with Japan
Putin: Russia Has No “Compromising Material” on Trump
Trump must be Removed for "Treasonous Conduct" with Putin, Former White House Ethics Chief Says
Armenia PM, First President Meet
Nikol Pashinyan, Petros Terzian Discuss Hayastan All-Armenian Fund’s Further Activities
Putin, Trump Not to Exchange Gifts?
Prince William Got an Armenian Cross as a Gift
A Lebanese Politician of Armenian Ethnic Origins is in the top-5 of the Most Successful Business Women in the Middle East
Nikol Pashinyan: "A Historical Process of Reconciliation Between Law-Enforcement Authorities and Society is Taking Place in Armenia"
Nikol Pashinyan: "Our most important goal is not only to stop the tide of emigration, but to reverse the trend" (PHOTOS)
Newlywed Foreigners Apply for Artsakh Visa with Bride Wearing a Wedding Dress
Feast of Transfiguration of Our Lord Jesus Christ
Developments in Georgia: The Reasons of Prime Minister's Resignation and Prospects of Changes in the Country
Israel Defense Minister Cancels Azerbaijan Visit
Erdogan Plans to Involve Ethnic Armenian Economist Daron Acemoglu in the New Cabinet
Artsrun Hovhannisyan: The Activity of Azerbaijani Farmers and Shepherds is From Now on Threatened Due to "Liberator" Hasanov
Wind: 11.27 km/h