OSCE Conducted Monitoring on Artsakh-Azerbaijan Border
On December 6, in accordance with the arrangement reached with the authorities of the Republic of Artsakh (Nagorno Karabakh Republic), the OSCE Mission conducted a planned monitoring on Artsakh-Azerbaijan border, to the north from Kuropatkino settlement of the Martuni region, Artsakh Press reports.
From the positions of the Defense Army of the Republic of Artsakh, the monitoring was conducted by Field Assistants to the Personal Representative of the OSCE Chairperson-in-Office (CiO) Mihail Olaru (Moldova) and Ghenadie Petrica (Moldova).
From the opposite side, the monitoring was conducted by Field Assistant to the Personal Representative of the OSCE CiO Ognjen Jovic (Bosnia and Herzegovina) and Personal Assistant to the OSCE CiO Personal Representative Simon Tiller (Great Britain).
The monitoring passed in accordance with the agreed schedule.
From the Artsakh side, the monitoring mission was accompanied by representatives of the Republic of Artsakh Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Ministry of Defense.
- Azerbaijan Fires More Than 2500 Rounds at Artsakh Outposts in One Week The ministry said that the defense army continues having full control of the situation in the frontline and takes all necessary situational actions.
- Tigran Balayan: This Provocation by Baku Aimed at Aggravating the Situation and Undermining the Agreements The responsibility for all possible consequences of this provocation is fully borne by the Azerbaijani side
- OSCE Monitoring on Artsakh-Azerbaijan Border From the positions of the Defense Army of the Republic of Artsakh, the monitoring was conducted by Field Assistants to the Personal Representative of the OSCE Chairperson-in-Office (CiO) Ognjen Jovic (Bosnia...
- Artsakh’s Defense Ministry Records Significant Rise of Tensions on Artsakh-Azerbaijan Border The Azerbaijani side violated the ceasefire regime over 400 times during the period of April 22-28, firing nearly 4 thousand bullets in the direction of Armenian border guards.
- NKR Defense Army: During the Past Week Azerbaijani Armed Forces Violated the Ceasefire Regime Over 320 Times Azerbaijan fired more than 2500 rounds at Artsakh positions using various caliber small arms.
Pashinyan: The Sale of Weapons to Azerbaijan by the Belarusian Authorities Is Unacceptable
Trump Holds Putin Responsible for US Elections Interference
UK Law Enforcers Foil Plans to Kill Theresa May
5 More Countries Join EU Sanctions on Russia
Regime of State of Emergency Lifted in Turkey
Any constructive contact initiated by the parties should serve for settlement of NK conflict, Russia says
UK House of Lords Has Approved Armenia-EU Agreement
New Program for Syrian Armenians to Be Launched by Red Cross
EU Begins Screening Macedonia, Albania for Mid-2019 Accession Talks
US House of Representatives may Consider New Sanctions on Russia
At Least three Dead After Two Planes Crash in Florida
Iran files Suit in International Court against U.S. over Sanctions
Prime Minister Suggests Reconsidering Rental Contracts for Facilities Near Lake Sevan and Bring Them to a Proper Level
Trump: Iran deal is good for Russia, but it wasn't good for US
EU Signs Free-trade Agreement with Japan
Putin: Russia Has No “Compromising Material” on Trump
Trump must be Removed for "Treasonous Conduct" with Putin, Former White House Ethics Chief Says
Armenia PM, First President Meet
Nikol Pashinyan, Petros Terzian Discuss Hayastan All-Armenian Fund’s Further Activities
Putin, Trump Not to Exchange Gifts?
Prince William Got an Armenian Cross as a Gift
A Lebanese Politician of Armenian Ethnic Origins is in the top-5 of the Most Successful Business Women in the Middle East
Nikol Pashinyan: "A Historical Process of Reconciliation Between Law-Enforcement Authorities and Society is Taking Place in Armenia"
Nikol Pashinyan: "Our most important goal is not only to stop the tide of emigration, but to reverse the trend" (PHOTOS)
Newlywed Foreigners Apply for Artsakh Visa with Bride Wearing a Wedding Dress
Feast of Transfiguration of Our Lord Jesus Christ
Developments in Georgia: The Reasons of Prime Minister's Resignation and Prospects of Changes in the Country
Israel Defense Minister Cancels Azerbaijan Visit
Erdogan Plans to Involve Ethnic Armenian Economist Daron Acemoglu in the New Cabinet
Artsrun Hovhannisyan: The Activity of Azerbaijani Farmers and Shepherds is From Now on Threatened Due to "Liberator" Hasanov
Wind: 11.27 km/h