Foreign Affairs Standing Committees of Armenia and Artsakh will Hold a Joint Session
Armenia’s parliamentary standing committee on foreign affairs led by chairman Armen Ashotyan will depart for the Republic of Artsakh to participate in the joint session with the Artsakh parliamentary standing committee on foreign affairs on December 8-10, press service of the Armenian Parliament reported.
The Armenian delegation includes members of the committee Karen Bekaryan, Shirak Torosyan, Arayik Aghababyan and Artak Zeynalyan.
During the joint session Speaker of the Artsakh Parliament Ashot Ghoulyan, Armen Ashotyan and chairman of the Artsakh parliamentary standing committee on foreign affairs Arzik Mkhitaryan will deliver remarks.
At the session the two committees will discuss the Karabakh conflict in the foreign policy agenda of Armenia and Artsakh, the Armenia-Artsakh cooperation prospects within the frames of parliamentary diplomacy as well as Armenia’s foreign policy recent developments.
At the end of the visit a joint conference is scheduled.
- Our Ultimate Goal is to Have a United Armenia: Head of the "Democracy" Faction of Artsakh National Assembly We think that in Artsakh there should be a strong, centralized President's Institute rather than a parliamentary government. In the warring country, we believe, the presidential administration works much...
- Artsakh's Foreign Policy of 2017: Innovative Approaches Should Be Developed In 2017, about two dozen delegations visited Artsakh. Delegations included representatives from international organizations (the EU, the International Union of Socialist Youth), parliaments of different...
- Artsakh State Minister Discusses Trade Connections with Californian Senator The sides, in particular, discussed the ways to deepen political and trade ties between Artsakh and California and agreed on future steps.
- Artsakh-Armenia: What Are the Possible New Directions of Cooperation? The parliaments of Artsakh and Armenia, using their international connections, can conduct targeted work to open the offices of international conflict transformation and humanitarian organizations in Artsakh.
- Artsakh President Received Heads of Armenian Banks The Head of the State noted with satisfaction active cooperation of the two Armenian republics in this field highlighting the maintenance of close cooperation in the future too.
Some Roads in Armenia are Difficult to Pass
Iraq to Hold Parliamentary Elections on May 12
Turkish Army Extends Syria Operation to East of Afrin
Henrikh Mkhitaryan Officially Becomes Arsenal
RA Prime Minister: The Eurasian Integration Project Has Expanded Our Economic Boundaries
Trump’s Attendance at the World Economic Forum in Davos in Doubt
Turkey, Russia, Iran Agree on Syrian Meeting in Sochi
The Election of PACE New President Will Create Favorable Environment for Our Delegation's Work: Naira Karapetyan (EXCLUSIVE)
Indian Prisoners Will Live Together with Cows for Curing their Impure Minds
By the End of 2019 the US Embassy Will be Moved to Jerusalem. Pence
Football Tournament in Memory of Hrant Dink Was Held in Turkey
Armen Sargsyan Will Return to Armenia at the End of the Week
Will the New Parliament of Catalonia Fight for Independence
Michele Nicoletti Elected PACE President
International Arrest Warrant for Puigdemont May Be Reactivated
The Priority in the Negotiations Is the Implementation of Agreements Reached in Vienna, St. Petersburg and Geneva
Three People Injured in New York Shooting
Erdogan says Syria Operation Will End in Very Short Time
Up to 1000 More US Troops Could be Headed to Afghanistan This Spring
India Supports Talks between Azerbaijan and Armenia Mediated by OSCE Minsk Group
Armenian Repatriate from Canada: In Artsakh People Live Happier than in Other Civilized Countries
In Turkey Woman Who Recognizes Armenian Genocide is Elected the Head of Main Opposition Party Istanbul Chapter
Artsakh MFA: Call of the Azerbaijani FM to the French Government to Impede the Visits of the Citizens of Artsakh Is Unlawful
Armenian Civil Society Receives €1.74 million for New Activities from the EU
2017 - Second Warmest since 1880 (VIDEO)
New Act against Iran in US Congress
Syria Threatens to "Destroy" Any Turkish Warplanes Flying into Its Territory
The World's Most Creative Christmas Trees Ever
Shastri Ramachandaran: Any Conflict Between China and US Would Destabilize the Global Economy (EXCLUSIVE)
Statement of Artsakh National Assembly on 28th Anniversary of the Mass Pogroms of the Armenians in Baku
Wind: 11.27 km/h