Foreign Affairs Standing Committees of Armenia and Artsakh will Hold a Joint Session
Armenia’s parliamentary standing committee on foreign affairs led by chairman Armen Ashotyan will depart for the Republic of Artsakh to participate in the joint session with the Artsakh parliamentary standing committee on foreign affairs on December 8-10, press service of the Armenian Parliament reported.
The Armenian delegation includes members of the committee Karen Bekaryan, Shirak Torosyan, Arayik Aghababyan and Artak Zeynalyan.
During the joint session Speaker of the Artsakh Parliament Ashot Ghoulyan, Armen Ashotyan and chairman of the Artsakh parliamentary standing committee on foreign affairs Arzik Mkhitaryan will deliver remarks.
At the session the two committees will discuss the Karabakh conflict in the foreign policy agenda of Armenia and Artsakh, the Armenia-Artsakh cooperation prospects within the frames of parliamentary diplomacy as well as Armenia’s foreign policy recent developments.
At the end of the visit a joint conference is scheduled.
- Foreign Businessmen Will Participate in Economic Conference in Artsakh He added that economic and social projects, favorable tax field and investment opportunities of Artsakh will be presented to the business circles.
- Head of the Parliament:One of the Most Important Goals Is the Internationalization of Artsakh At the end of the lecture the Head of the Parliament, turning to students of Armenian universities, advised while planning their future to think not only about working in Yerevan or other cities of Armenia,...
- Speaker of the Artsakh Parliament: Armenia and Artsakh Would Be Difficult to Imagine Without the Support of the Entire Armenian Nation Welcoming the guest, the Speaker of the Artsakh Parliament noted, that today's Armenia and Artsakh would be difficult to imagine without the support of the entire Armenian nation and the institutional...
- Presentation of Book Dedicated to Marshal Baghramyan to Be Held in Artsakh Head of cultural heritage of folk arts department of the Artsakh Ministry of Culture, Youth Affairs and Tourism, Erazik Danielyan stated that the book is being published for the first time.
- Foreign Ministries of Artsakh and Armenia Had Regular Consultations In the frameworks of the consultations the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Artsakh Masis Mayilian received Ashot Hovakimyan.
Serzh Sargsyan Left the Negotiations
Armenia PM Serzh Sargsyan Meets the Opposition Leader in Marriott
NKR Defense Army: During the Past Week Azerbaijani Armed Forces Violated the Ceasefire Regime Over 320 Times
PM Serzh Sargsyan Calls on Opposition MP Nikol Pashinyan for Immediate Political Dialogue
Pashinyan Presents Main Requirements From Armenian Authorities
PM hosts Catholicos of All Armenians and Catholicos of Great House of Cilicia
Belgian Deputies: Interpol Shouldn't Be Used for Political Persecution, Visiting Artsakh is Not a Crime
North and South Koreas Open Hotline Between Leaders
Lavrov: Putin is Ready to Meet Trump
His Holiness Aram I Already in Yerevan
Turkish Parliament’s Constitutional Committee Approved the Election Bill
His Holiness Aram I to Arrive in Yerevan
Lavrov: No Moral Obligation not to Supply S-300 Anti-Aircraft Missiles to Syria
Assad Returns Legion of Honour Award to ''US Slave'' France After Strikes on Syria
Protests in France against Macron
OSCE/ODIHR Director Commented on Protests in Armenia
Government of Armenia Changes Time of Sessions
Theresa May Discusses Situation in Syria with Xi Jinping
Trump Orders Strikes Under his Constitutional Authorities
Suren Arustamyan Rocked the Stage in California
Erdogan Personally Ordered to Organize Protests in Germany against Armenian Genocide Recognition Resolution: Der Spiegel
Foreigners, Except Armenians, Purchasing at Least $300,000 Worth of Real Estate in Turkey Can Obtain Turkish Citizenship
The Opening Ceremony of the Statue of the Doctor of the Church, St. Gregory of Narek, Will Be Held in Vatican
Member of German Bundestag: Armenian Genocide is a Historically Well-Researched Fact which Shouldn't be Denied Anymore
David Yerevantsi About the Statue of ST. Gregory of Narek: "This Sculpture is a Phenomenon Within the Limits of Faith and Talent" (EXCLUSIVE)
Armenia: Where the Stars Are Closer (VIDEO)
NKR Defense Army: During the Past Week Azerbaijani Armed Forces Violated the Ceasefire Regime about 250 Times
Aram Ateshian: ''We Are Grateful to Turkish Authorities and Our Turkish Army''
President Sargsyan Receives Minister of State Attached to the Minister for Europe and Foreign Affairs of France
Wind: 6.44 km/h