As a Result of Strong Earthquake in Iran 58 Are Injured
A powerful earthquake measuring 6.1 on the Richter scale hit Iran’s southeastern province of Kerman on Wednesday injuring 58 people, Seyed Mohammad Saberi, the head of the province’s medical emergency center said, Tasnim News Agency reports.
The epicenter, with a depth of 10 km, was determined to be at 30.78 degrees north latitude and 57.28 degrees east longitude
Speaking to the Tasnim News Agency, Saberi said that so far, 58 people have been taken to hospitals in Kerman following the strong quake.
- Iran Expects Europe's Package to Save Nuclear Deal by end of June Iranian Deputy Foreign Minister Abbas Araqchi said on Saturday that the three European signatories of the nuclear agreement, officially known as the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA), and the...
- Cooperating with Iran is a Necessity for Armenia: Expert In connection with recent developments in Iran's nuclear program, "Armedia" IAA talked to the expert, Armen Israelyan.
- Washington to Create Global Coalition against Iran The coalition will not be ''anti-Iran'' as the US ''stands ''firmly behind'' the country's people, in contrast to the regime and its ''bad actions'', said Nauert.
- Nikol Pashinyan Held a Phone Talk with Hassan Rouhani Pashinyan and Rouhani underscored importance of strengthening mutually beneficial cooperation as well as efficient implementation of the joint projects.
- Iranian Lawmakers Burned American Flag Several dozen deputies joined them in shouting "Death to America", a favoured slogan of Iranian conservatives.
Turkey Elections 2018: Erdogan Declared Winner
10 People Executed in China
William Saroyan House-Museum in Fresno
Thousands Join London March to Demand Brexit Deal Referendum
Iran Expects Europe's Package to Save Nuclear Deal by end of June
Denmark Is The Most Expensive EU Country
Feast of the Discovery of St. Mary’s Box
5 Day Weather Forecast
Ethiopia: One dead and Dozens Hurt in Grenade Attack at Pro-PM Rally
Erdogan Faces Test in Critical Elections: DW
OSCE Is Eager to Step Up its Links with Armenia, Georgia and Azerbaijan: Permanent Representatives Return from Fruitful Trip
Bako Sahakyan Visited the Town of Karvachar
Serzh Sargsyan Sent a Congratulatory Message to Armen Sarkissian on Birthday Anniversary
The first soldier to be awarded the Victoria Cross (VC) by Queen Elizabeth II, has died aged 90
US and South Korea suspend more joint military exercises
Commemoration of Sts. Tiridates, King of Armenia, Queen Ashkhen and Princess Khosrovidoukht
Azerbaijan, in Fact, Refuses Any Negotiation, Threatening by War
Appointment of The Ambassador is Very Important for Armenia-Ukraine Relations: Head of the Armenia-Ukraine Friendship Group
EU Tariffs on US Products Come into Effect
Trump Extends Sanctions Against North Korea for Another Year
Nikol Pashinyan to Resign During a Year
Prime Minister Pashinyan Attends Gala Concert Dedicated to World Foot Championship in Red Square (PHOTOS)
It’s Already Two Months Azerbaijan Has Accumulated Troops in Different Parts of the Contact Line, Davit Babayan
Alexander Lapshin Claims Azerbaijan Might Be Behind the Death of Anthony Bourdain for Artsakh Episode
Supporters of the Armenian Genocide in Turkey Received Documentary Evidence from the Prosecutor's Office of Istanbul
Newlywed Foreigners Apply for Artsakh Visa with Bride Wearing a Wedding Dress
''Armenian-Russian Relations are Developing Steadily and Dynamically'' - Nikol Pashinyan Meets with Dmitry Medvedev
Nikol Pashinyan Visits Prelacy of Holy Transformation Church of Russia and New Nakhichevan Diocese (PHOTOS)
The Issue of Recognition of the Armenian Genocide is a Tool in Turkish-Israeli Relations: Armen Petrosyan
Press Statement by the Co-Chairs of the OSCE Minsk Group Following their Meetings with Armenian Officials
Wind: 6.44 km/h