As a Result of Strong Earthquake in Iran 58 Are Injured
A powerful earthquake measuring 6.1 on the Richter scale hit Iran’s southeastern province of Kerman on Wednesday injuring 58 people, Seyed Mohammad Saberi, the head of the province’s medical emergency center said, Tasnim News Agency reports.
The epicenter, with a depth of 10 km, was determined to be at 30.78 degrees north latitude and 57.28 degrees east longitude
Speaking to the Tasnim News Agency, Saberi said that so far, 58 people have been taken to hospitals in Kerman following the strong quake.
- President of Iran Will Visit Azerbaijan "According to plans that are currently being prepared, Mr President will presumably visit Baku and a couple of Central Asian countries. I assume that the visit will take place early in the coming solar...
- Iran Declares National Mourning Day The Iranian government’s cabinet of ministers on Sunday declared Monday January 15 as the day for public mourning.
- The EU to Invite the Iranian Foreign Minister for Talks "Together with the EU’s foreign policy chief (Federica Mogherini), we agreed to invite the Iranian foreign minister (Mohammad Javad Zarif), if possible next week," Gabriel told German public broadcaster...
- Iran's Revolutionary Guard Says Unrest ’’Fomented by Foreign Enemies’’ Defeated Iran’s Revolutionary Guards said on Sunday the country’s people and security forces had defeated unrest fomented by foreign enemies
- Agreement with Armenia Needed to send Iranian Gas to Georgia The Georgian International Energy Corporation signed a deal with the NIGEC in August for import of 40 million cubic meters of gas from Iran.
Mistura Invites the Syrian Government and Opposition to a Special Meeting
Why Is the Deal for Mkhitaryan and Sanchez Being Delayed?
Catalan Parliament Has Elected the Speaker
Lavrov and Çavuşoğlu Discussed the Developments in Syria
Bitcoin Drops to $10,000
Erdogan Will Visit Vatican
The World Union of Jewish Students: No Matter What Israel’s Official Policy Is, It Is Wrong Not to Recognize the Armenian Genocide (EXCLUSIVE)
Kazakhstan and USA Sign over $7.5 Billion Worth Contracts
Tigran Balayan: Armenian Arrested in Turkey is a Turkish Citizen
We Can Sometimes Go Beyond the Framework of Classical Schemes: Minister of Foreign Affairs of Artsakh Republic (EXCLUSIVE)
Young Officials Recognize No Borders: Head of Artsakh Shahumyan Region
Survey Points to Rising Risk of War because of Trump's Participation in Davos
French and Azerbaijani FMs Discuss Karabakh Conflict Settlement
EU Heads Say the Door Remains Open for the UK to Stay in the EU
Why is the Quick Ratification of the Agreement between Armenia and the EU Important?
Clash of Turkish and American Interests in Syria
Czech Prime Minister Loses Confidence Vote
Erdogan Held a Phone Conversation with NATO Chief
Syrian PYD Calls on World Powers to Stop Turkey’s Bombardment of Afrin
US Deeply Concerned Over Turkey’s Violations of Fundamental Human Rights
Aram Ateshyan: It's an Honor for me to Be Erdogan's Brother
Garo Paylan Says Received Intelligence Data About Assassination Plans Targeting Turkish-Armenians Living in Europe
Armenian Repatriate from Canada: In Artsakh People Live Happier than in Other Civilized Countries
Head Coach of the Azerbaijani National Football Team: We Would not Want to Play with our Enemy - Armenia
Turkish Politician Says Turkey May Face Terrible Scenarios: Israel, Greece, Cyprus, Armenia, Egypt, and Saudi Arabia Will Unite Against It
The World's Most Creative Christmas Trees Ever
Shastri Ramachandaran: Any Conflict Between China and US Would Destabilize the Global Economy (EXCLUSIVE)
The Head of the General Staff of Armenia: The Commander Who Hurried to Help His Soldier Was Also Wounded
In Turkey Woman Who Recognizes Armenian Genocide is Elected the Head of Main Opposition Party Istanbul Chapter
Foreign Minister Nalbandian Discussed Visa Liberalization Between Armenia and the EU with Minister of the Interior of France
Wind: 6.44 km/h