Manchester United is Planning to Sell Mkhitaryan to make space for Mesut Ozil
Jose Mourinho is ready to offload Henrikh Mkhitaryan this summer - to pave the way for the signing of Mesut Ozil as his replacement, Mirror reports.
Manchester United boss Mourinho is targeting Arsenal midfielder Ozil, who is out of contract at the end of the season, but knows he has to trim his squad before he can bring in a player on the sort of mega-contract the German will command as a free agent.
Mourinho has already been publicly critical of Mkhitaryan, accusing him of “disappearing” in games, and admitted this week that he no longer has space for the Armenia international even on his subs' bench.
- Armenian Chess Players Participate in Individual Championship of Europe Armenian women's team grandmaster Elina Danielyan will also participate in the tournament.
- Candidates Tournament: Aronian Defeated by So After nearly 6 hours into the game Aronian surrendered at the 78th move.
- Evgenia Medvedeva (Babasyan) will not perform at the World Championship At the end of last week, the 18-year-old Russian figure skater underwent a medical examination in connection with a right foot injury, which she received last autumn.
- Mkhitaryan - Man of the Match against Watford Arsenal won 3:0, and the Armenian international scored the final goal of the match and an earlier assist.
- RA President Attends Opening of World Chess Candidates Tournament in Berlin I wish all of the candidates success, and may the strongest win.
James Bagyan: The Only Armenian that Was in Space and Can Make Dolma
EU-USA ''Metal War'' Will Cause New Intrigues
70 Racers from Armenia, Georgia and Iran to Take Part in International Car Race in Armenia
Mike Pompeo: the Most Conservative US State Secretary?
RA President Congratulated His Chinese Counterpart
Two Armenians Killed in Los Angeles Shooting
Russia Has Expelled 23 British Diplomats
Perspectives of IT Sector Development in Artsakh Were Discussed
Armenian Chess Players Participate in Individual Championship of Europe
New Secretary of State: Will the US Foreign Policy Become More Agressive?
A Turkish Bombing Raid Struck the Main Hospital in Afrin: At Least 16 Civilians Killed
RA President Met with the Upper Board of Armenia’s Supreme Judicial Council
Xi Jinping Re-Elected as China’s President
Candidates Tournament: Aronian Defeated by So
NKR President Met With the Representatives of Ramkavar Azatakan Party in Washington
Commemoration of St. Gregory the Illuminator’s Torments and Commitment to the Pit
Charles Aznavour Received Czech Rep. Award
Migrants Clash with Madrid Police
Dollar Falling in Armenia
The CSTO PA Should Strictly Respond to Azerbaijan’s Destructive Actions
Why the Figure Skater Evgenia Medvedeva (Babasyan) Did Not Take Her Father's Name?
Armenian President Schools Azeri Diplomat on History at Munich Security Conference
Azerbaijani Blogger: Armenians Did not Destroy Azerbaijani Graves in Karabakh
February 20: the Birth of Artsakh Movement
President Attends Bookinist Bookstore on the Occasion of Book Giving Day
Armenia Negotiates with Four Countries over Creation of Persian Gulf: Black Sea Transit Corridor
Serzh Sargsyan: Azerbaijan’s Position Regarding the Nagorno Karabakh Issue is a Flagrant Violation of the Helsinki Spirit
Vazgen Oganesov: An Armenian Who Did Not Let Hitler to Run Away from Berlin
Deputy Foreign Minister of Russia: Armenia Plays a Positive Role in Improving Russian-Georgian Relations (EXCLUSIVE)
Lapshin Showed the Difference in the Education of Armenian and Azerbaijani Children (VIDEO)
Wind: 6.44 km/h