Manchester United is Planning to Sell Mkhitaryan to make space for Mesut Ozil
Jose Mourinho is ready to offload Henrikh Mkhitaryan this summer - to pave the way for the signing of Mesut Ozil as his replacement, Mirror reports.
Manchester United boss Mourinho is targeting Arsenal midfielder Ozil, who is out of contract at the end of the season, but knows he has to trim his squad before he can bring in a player on the sort of mega-contract the German will command as a free agent.
Mourinho has already been publicly critical of Mkhitaryan, accusing him of “disappearing” in games, and admitted this week that he no longer has space for the Armenia international even on his subs' bench.
- Arsene Wenger Comments on Henrikh Mkhitaryan’s Transfer We like Mkhitaryan’s gameplay, and the salary isn’t a problem.
- Why Is the Deal for Mkhitaryan and Sanchez Being Delayed? Raiola is slowing down the deal between Arsenal and Manchester United: he is insisting that Mkhitaryan should receive an Alexis-level salary.
- The Roads in Armenia are Difficult to Pass Black ice is formed on Sisian-Kapan roadway.
- Mkhitaryan Can Leave Manchester United for the Right Price I think every player has a price. So, when the transfer window is open it’s also open for any club that is interested in our players.
- Mourinho Wants to Replace Henrikh Mkhitaryan with Alexis Sanches Wenger is a huge fan of Mkhitaryan and Mourinho wants to use his interest to land wantaway winger Sanchez.
Trump Called Mexico the Most Dangerous Country in the World
Armenian, Azerbaijani FMs' Meeting Over in Krakow
Trump Says Mexico Has to Pay for Border Wall 'Directly or Indirectly'
Tillerson Denied the Reports of Creating Border Forces in Northern Syria
Armenian MP of Turkey Garo Paylan Suggests Turkish Parliament to Investigate Hrant Dink's Murder
Syrian Government Called the Action of Turkey in Afrin Act of Aggression
Armenian and Azerbaijani Foreign Ministers Met in Krakow
No Armenians among Victims in Kazakhstan Bus Fire
Arsene Wenger Comments on Henrikh Mkhitaryan’s Transfer
US Will Maintain Military Presence in Syria after the Defeat of IS
US Congressman Called to Expand US-Artsakh Ties
Sweden Prepares its Population to War
Trump Is not Going to Move US Embassy to Jerusalem in 2018
Donald Trump Announced the Winners of His ''Fake News'' Awards
Missing Russian Diplomat to Turkey Has Caused a Stir in Ankara
Turkish Politician Stressed that She Wrote in Twitter the Word Genocide
Merkel and Kurtz Say EU Needs to Secure External Borders
Edward Nalbandian Met with the OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs in Krakow
Artsakh Republic State Minister: 2018 Will Be a Big Year for Our Economy
Mistura Invites the Syrian Government and Opposition to a Special Meeting
Aram Ateshyan: It's an Honor for me to Be Erdogan's Brother
Garo Paylan Says Received Intelligence Data About Assassination Plans Targeting Turkish-Armenians Living in Europe
Armenian Repatriate from Canada: In Artsakh People Live Happier than in Other Civilized Countries
In Turkey Woman Who Recognizes Armenian Genocide is Elected the Head of Main Opposition Party Istanbul Chapter
Head Coach of the Azerbaijani National Football Team: We Would not Want to Play with our Enemy - Armenia
Turkish Politician Says Turkey May Face Terrible Scenarios: Israel, Greece, Cyprus, Armenia, Egypt, and Saudi Arabia Will Unite Against It
The World's Most Creative Christmas Trees Ever
Shastri Ramachandaran: Any Conflict Between China and US Would Destabilize the Global Economy (EXCLUSIVE)
The Head of the General Staff of Armenia: The Commander Who Hurried to Help His Soldier Was Also Wounded
Our Ultimate Goal is to Have a United Armenia: Head of the "Democracy" Faction of Artsakh National Assembly
Wind: 28.97 km/h