Manchester United to Demand £35m for Henrikh Mkhitaryan
Manchester United will reportedly demand at least £35m for out-of-favour midfielder Henrikh Mkhitaryan during the January transfer window, Daily Mail reports.
Mkhitaryan's Old Trafford future has been cast into doubt in recent weeks following reports of a training ground bust-up with manager Jose Mourinho.
United paid £27m to bring the Armenia international to the club in 2016, but they will refuse to sell him on for any less than £35m.
Inter is understood to be leading the race for his signature.
United have been linked with a number of players who could act as possible replacements for Mkhitaryan, including Mesut Ozil and Gareth Bale.
- Arsene Wenger Comments on Henrikh Mkhitaryan’s Transfer We like Mkhitaryan’s gameplay, and the salary isn’t a problem.
- Why Is the Deal for Mkhitaryan and Sanchez Being Delayed? Raiola is slowing down the deal between Arsenal and Manchester United: he is insisting that Mkhitaryan should receive an Alexis-level salary.
- The Roads in Armenia are Difficult to Pass Black ice is formed on Sisian-Kapan roadway.
- Mkhitaryan Can Leave Manchester United for the Right Price I think every player has a price. So, when the transfer window is open it’s also open for any club that is interested in our players.
- Mourinho Wants to Replace Henrikh Mkhitaryan with Alexis Sanches Wenger is a huge fan of Mkhitaryan and Mourinho wants to use his interest to land wantaway winger Sanchez.
Kabul's Intercontinental Hotel Under Attack
Statement of Artsakh National Assembly on 28th Anniversary of the Mass Pogroms of the Armenians in Baku
2017 - Second Warmest since 1880 (VIDEO)
Artsakh President's Congratulatory Address on the Day of the Judicial System Worker
Shutdown in US Congress
Artsakh MFA: Call of the Azerbaijani FM to the French Government to Impede the Visits of the Citizens of Artsakh Is Unlawful
Russia Starts Withdrawing Troops from Syria's Afrin
RA President meets with RPA nominee for Presidency Armen Sargsyan
The Number of Marriages in Artsakh Increased in 2017
Puigdemont May Rule Catalonia by Skype
New Act against Iran in US Congress
Azerbaijani Serviceman Killed
RA Prime Minister to Attend the World Economic Forum in Davos
Armenian Civil Society Receives €1.74 million for New Activities from the EU
Syria Threatens to "Destroy" Any Turkish Warplanes Flying into Its Territory
US State Department Calls on Turkey Not to Take Any Action in Afrin
The Air Temperature Will Not Change Considerably
Armenian Community of France to Reintroduce Criminalization of Armenian Genocide denial into Agenda of 2018
A Universal Blood Test for Cancer Already Designed
OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs Called for Pursuing Trust-Building Measures
Aram Ateshyan: It's an Honor for me to Be Erdogan's Brother
Armenian Repatriate from Canada: In Artsakh People Live Happier than in Other Civilized Countries
In Turkey Woman Who Recognizes Armenian Genocide is Elected the Head of Main Opposition Party Istanbul Chapter
Turkish Politician Says Turkey May Face Terrible Scenarios: Israel, Greece, Cyprus, Armenia, Egypt, and Saudi Arabia Will Unite Against It
The World's Most Creative Christmas Trees Ever
Shastri Ramachandaran: Any Conflict Between China and US Would Destabilize the Global Economy (EXCLUSIVE)
The Head of the General Staff of Armenia: The Commander Who Hurried to Help His Soldier Was Also Wounded
Our Ultimate Goal is to Have a United Armenia: Head of the "Democracy" Faction of Artsakh National Assembly
Foreign Minister Nalbandian Discussed Visa Liberalization Between Armenia and the EU with Minister of the Interior of France
Armenian Folk Dance Performed in Istanbul (video)
Wind: 6.44 km/h