Trump Answers Children's Christmas Calls
President Trump and first lady Melania Trump took calls Sunday from children calling into NORAD's Santa tracking hotline, Washington Post reports.
To a child whose grandmother was in hospital, Trump said: "So you want your grandma to get out of the hospital? That’s what your wish is? That’s great. That’s better than asking for some toy or something, that’s much better, right?”
“So your grandma’s gonna be good, OK, she’s gonna be good."
The first lady's office said Trump took six phone calls and Melania Trump took nine. The children didn't know they would be speaking with the president or first lady when they dialed.
- US Will Maintain Military Presence in Syria after the Defeat of IS "We cannot make the same mistakes that were made in 2011," Tillerson said to an audience that included former Secretaries of State Condoleezza Rice and George Shultz, noting that the Islamic State and...
- US Congressman Called to Expand US-Artsakh Ties ANCA thanked Congressman Pallone for taking a legislative sledgehammer to the walls that have, for far too long, prevented the very type of open dialogue that is so very necessary for a durable and democratic...
- Donald Trump Announced the Winners of His ''Fake News'' Awards He gave the broadcaster CNN four of his awards.
- Erdogan Held a Phone Conversation with NATO Chief The NATO expressed confidence that the best way for solving the issue is an open dialogue between the allies.
- US Deeply Concerned Over Turkey’s Violations of Fundamental Human Rights Nauert stressed that the Turkish government is targeting people whose views differ from theirs.
Trump Called Mexico the Most Dangerous Country in the World
Armenian, Azerbaijani FMs' Meeting Over in Krakow
Trump Says Mexico Has to Pay for Border Wall 'Directly or Indirectly'
Tillerson Denied the Reports of Creating Border Forces in Northern Syria
Armenian MP of Turkey Garo Paylan Suggests Turkish Parliament to Investigate Hrant Dink's Murder
Syrian Government Called the Action of Turkey in Afrin Act of Aggression
Armenian and Azerbaijani Foreign Ministers Met in Krakow
No Armenians among Victims in Kazakhstan Bus Fire
Arsene Wenger Comments on Henrikh Mkhitaryan’s Transfer
US Will Maintain Military Presence in Syria after the Defeat of IS
US Congressman Called to Expand US-Artsakh Ties
Sweden Prepares its Population to War
Trump Is not Going to Move US Embassy to Jerusalem in 2018
Donald Trump Announced the Winners of His ''Fake News'' Awards
Missing Russian Diplomat to Turkey Has Caused a Stir in Ankara
Turkish Politician Stressed that She Wrote in Twitter the Word Genocide
Merkel and Kurtz Say EU Needs to Secure External Borders
Edward Nalbandian Met with the OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs in Krakow
Artsakh Republic State Minister: 2018 Will Be a Big Year for Our Economy
Mistura Invites the Syrian Government and Opposition to a Special Meeting
Aram Ateshyan: It's an Honor for me to Be Erdogan's Brother
Garo Paylan Says Received Intelligence Data About Assassination Plans Targeting Turkish-Armenians Living in Europe
Armenian Repatriate from Canada: In Artsakh People Live Happier than in Other Civilized Countries
In Turkey Woman Who Recognizes Armenian Genocide is Elected the Head of Main Opposition Party Istanbul Chapter
Head Coach of the Azerbaijani National Football Team: We Would not Want to Play with our Enemy - Armenia
Turkish Politician Says Turkey May Face Terrible Scenarios: Israel, Greece, Cyprus, Armenia, Egypt, and Saudi Arabia Will Unite Against It
The World's Most Creative Christmas Trees Ever
Shastri Ramachandaran: Any Conflict Between China and US Would Destabilize the Global Economy (EXCLUSIVE)
The Head of the General Staff of Armenia: The Commander Who Hurried to Help His Soldier Was Also Wounded
Our Ultimate Goal is to Have a United Armenia: Head of the "Democracy" Faction of Artsakh National Assembly
Wind: 28.97 km/h