Two Turkish Soldiers Killed in Kurdish Attack in Southeast
Two Turkish soldiers were killed in Turkey’s southeastern province of Hakkari in an attack by Kurdish Workers Party (PKK) militants, Reuters reports.
Another soldier was wounded in the attack which took place as the troops were carrying out security operations, military said.
The PKK is considered a terrorist organization by the United States, Turkey and the European Union, and is said to wage an insurgency against the state since the 1980s.
- Will the US Suspend Military Assistance to the Syrian Kurds? So, if in reality, the US is not going to suspend the military assistance to the Kurds, what is the disseminated news conditioned by?
- 15 German Police Officers Injured Dispersing Kurdish Rally in Dusseldorf Fifteen officers and at least three demonstrators were injured in the scuffles that ensued after the police moved to disperse a rally.
- Iraqi Kurdistan: War and Internal Political Crisis Instead of Independence These negotiations are held against the background of deepening the internal political crisis in Iraqi Kurdistan. Few days ago Masoud Barzani announced his resignation as president of the autonomy. Although...
- Iraqi Kurdistan Leader will Hand Over Presidential Powers Barzani's current term was set to expire in four days, the same date that presidential and parliamentary elections were due to be held.
- Kurdish Authorities Say Iraqi Forces Launched an Offensive Against Their Fighters "As of 0600hrs Iraqi forces and Iranian-backed PMF are shelling Peshmerga positions from Zummar front, northwest Mosul, using heavy artillery. They are advancing towards Peshmerga positions," the top defence...
- Turkish Politician Stressed that She Wrote in Twitter the Word Genocide As to her tweet about the Armenian Genocide, she stressed that she wrote the word Genocide, and the event was called the march for the Armenian Genocide victims.
- Erdogan Will Visit Vatican The visit follows phone calls between the two leaders who share concerns over the crisis and agree the status quo should remain.
- Erdogan Held a Phone Conversation with NATO Chief The NATO expressed confidence that the best way for solving the issue is an open dialogue between the allies.
- US Deeply Concerned Over Turkey’s Violations of Fundamental Human Rights Nauert stressed that the Turkish government is targeting people whose views differ from theirs.
- Clash of Turkish and American Interests in Syria Turkey will categorically object to the stabilization of the situation on the border by Kurdish forces.
Trump Called Mexico the Most Dangerous Country in the World
Armenian, Azerbaijani FMs' Meeting Over in Krakow
Trump Says Mexico Has to Pay for Border Wall 'Directly or Indirectly'
Tillerson Denied the Reports of Creating Border Forces in Northern Syria
Armenian MP of Turkey Garo Paylan Suggests Turkish Parliament to Investigate Hrant Dink's Murder
Syrian Government Called the Action of Turkey in Afrin Act of Aggression
Armenian and Azerbaijani Foreign Ministers Met in Krakow
No Armenians among Victims in Kazakhstan Bus Fire
Arsene Wenger Comments on Henrikh Mkhitaryan’s Transfer
US Will Maintain Military Presence in Syria after the Defeat of IS
US Congressman Called to Expand US-Artsakh Ties
Sweden Prepares its Population to War
Trump Is not Going to Move US Embassy to Jerusalem in 2018
Donald Trump Announced the Winners of His ''Fake News'' Awards
Missing Russian Diplomat to Turkey Has Caused a Stir in Ankara
Turkish Politician Stressed that She Wrote in Twitter the Word Genocide
Merkel and Kurtz Say EU Needs to Secure External Borders
Edward Nalbandian Met with the OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs in Krakow
Artsakh Republic State Minister: 2018 Will Be a Big Year for Our Economy
Mistura Invites the Syrian Government and Opposition to a Special Meeting
Aram Ateshyan: It's an Honor for me to Be Erdogan's Brother
Garo Paylan Says Received Intelligence Data About Assassination Plans Targeting Turkish-Armenians Living in Europe
Armenian Repatriate from Canada: In Artsakh People Live Happier than in Other Civilized Countries
In Turkey Woman Who Recognizes Armenian Genocide is Elected the Head of Main Opposition Party Istanbul Chapter
Head Coach of the Azerbaijani National Football Team: We Would not Want to Play with our Enemy - Armenia
Turkish Politician Says Turkey May Face Terrible Scenarios: Israel, Greece, Cyprus, Armenia, Egypt, and Saudi Arabia Will Unite Against It
The World's Most Creative Christmas Trees Ever
Shastri Ramachandaran: Any Conflict Between China and US Would Destabilize the Global Economy (EXCLUSIVE)
The Head of the General Staff of Armenia: The Commander Who Hurried to Help His Soldier Was Also Wounded
Our Ultimate Goal is to Have a United Armenia: Head of the "Democracy" Faction of Artsakh National Assembly
Wind: 28.97 km/h