US Sanctions North Korean Missile Experts. Russia Offers to Mediate
The new US steps were the latest in a campaign aimed at forcing North to abandon a weapons program aimed at developing nuclear-tipped missiles capable of hitting the United States.
- Erdogan Held a Phone Conversation with NATO Chief The NATO expressed confidence that the best way for solving the issue is an open dialogue between the allies.
- US Deeply Concerned Over Turkey’s Violations of Fundamental Human Rights Nauert stressed that the Turkish government is targeting people whose views differ from theirs.
- Clash of Turkish and American Interests in Syria Turkey will categorically object to the stabilization of the situation on the border by Kurdish forces.
- Trump: "I Am Not a Racist" Trump also said he was "ready, willing and able" to reach a deal to protect illegal immigrants brought to the United States as children from being deported but that he did not believe Democrats wanted...
- Turkish Foreign Ministry Warns its Citizens against Visiting US This recommendation of the foreign office followed the US State Department travel alert calling on the Americans not to visit Turkey the day before.
Mistura Invites the Syrian Government and Opposition to a Special Meeting
Why Is the Deal for Mkhitaryan and Sanchez Being Delayed?
Catalan Parliament Has Elected the Speaker
Lavrov and Çavuşoğlu Discussed the Developments in Syria
Bitcoin Drops to $10,000
Erdogan Will Visit Vatican
The World Union of Jewish Students: No Matter What Israel’s Official Policy Is, It Is Wrong Not to Recognize the Armenian Genocide (EXCLUSIVE)
Kazakhstan and USA Sign over $7.5 Billion Worth Contracts
Tigran Balayan: Armenian Arrested in Turkey is a Turkish Citizen
We Can Sometimes Go Beyond the Framework of Classical Schemes: Minister of Foreign Affairs of Artsakh Republic (EXCLUSIVE)
Young Officials Recognize No Borders: Head of Artsakh Shahumyan Region
Survey Points to Rising Risk of War because of Trump's Participation in Davos
French and Azerbaijani FMs Discuss Karabakh Conflict Settlement
EU Heads Say the Door Remains Open for the UK to Stay in the EU
Why is the Quick Ratification of the Agreement between Armenia and the EU Important?
Clash of Turkish and American Interests in Syria
Czech Prime Minister Loses Confidence Vote
Erdogan Held a Phone Conversation with NATO Chief
Syrian PYD Calls on World Powers to Stop Turkey’s Bombardment of Afrin
US Deeply Concerned Over Turkey’s Violations of Fundamental Human Rights
Aram Ateshyan: It's an Honor for me to Be Erdogan's Brother
Garo Paylan Says Received Intelligence Data About Assassination Plans Targeting Turkish-Armenians Living in Europe
Armenian Repatriate from Canada: In Artsakh People Live Happier than in Other Civilized Countries
Head Coach of the Azerbaijani National Football Team: We Would not Want to Play with our Enemy - Armenia
Turkish Politician Says Turkey May Face Terrible Scenarios: Israel, Greece, Cyprus, Armenia, Egypt, and Saudi Arabia Will Unite Against It
The World's Most Creative Christmas Trees Ever
Shastri Ramachandaran: Any Conflict Between China and US Would Destabilize the Global Economy (EXCLUSIVE)
The Head of the General Staff of Armenia: The Commander Who Hurried to Help His Soldier Was Also Wounded
In Turkey Woman Who Recognizes Armenian Genocide is Elected the Head of Main Opposition Party Istanbul Chapter
Foreign Minister Nalbandian Discussed Visa Liberalization Between Armenia and the EU with Minister of the Interior of France
Wind: 6.44 km/h
Wind: 6.44 km/h