Baku's Blacklist of People Visiting Artsakh Has Expanded
The blacklist issued by Azerbaijan includes names of 600 people, spokesman for the Azerbaijani Foreign Ministry Hikmet Hajiyev said, Artsakhpress reports.
In 2017, Azerbaijan was asked to remove the names of 10 people from the list of undesirable persons. Thus, the list is expanding because of the flow of tourists to Nagorno-Karabakh is growing.
- The Number of Marriages in Artsakh Increased in 2017 In 2017 the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Artsakh has registered 23 cases of foreign citizens' marriage permissions.
- Armenian, Azerbaijani FMs' Meeting Over in Krakow The meeting was initiated by the OSCE Minsk Group Co-chairs.
- US Congressman Called to Expand US-Artsakh Ties ANCA thanked Congressman Pallone for taking a legislative sledgehammer to the walls that have, for far too long, prevented the very type of open dialogue that is so very necessary for a durable and democratic...
- Edward Nalbandian Met with the OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs in Krakow Upon the initiative of the OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs, the meeting of Foreign Ministers of Armenia and Azerbaijan Edward Nalbandian and Elmar Mammadyarov is scheduled to be held on January 18 in Krakow....
- OSCE Monitoring on the Border of Artsakh and Azerbaijan From the opposite side of the border, the monitoring was conducted by Field Assistant to the Personal Representative of the OSCE Chairperson-in-Office Ghenadie Petrica.
Shutdown in US Congress
Artsakh MFA: Call of the Azerbaijani FM to the French Government to Impede the Visits of the Citizens of Artsakh Is Unlawful
Russia Starts Withdrawing Troops from Syria's Afrin
RA President meets with RPA nominee for Presidency Armen Sargsyan
The Number of Marriages in Artsakh Increased in 2017
Puigdemont May Rule Catalonia by Skype
New Act against Iran in US Congress
Azerbaijani Serviceman Killed
RA Prime Minister to Attend the World Economic Forum in Davos
Armenian Civil Society Receives €1.74 million for New Activities from the EU
Syria Threatens to "Destroy" Any Turkish Warplanes Flying into Its Territory
US State Department Calls on Turkey Not to Take Any Action in Afrin
The Air Temperature Will Not Change Considerably
Armenian Community of France to Reintroduce Criminalization of Armenian Genocide denial into Agenda of 2018
A Universal Blood Test for Cancer Already Designed
OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs Called for Pursuing Trust-Building Measures
Trump Called Mexico the Most Dangerous Country in the World
Armenian, Azerbaijani FMs' Meeting Over in Krakow
Trump Says Mexico Has to Pay for Border Wall 'Directly or Indirectly'
Tillerson Denied the Reports of Creating Border Forces in Northern Syria
Aram Ateshyan: It's an Honor for me to Be Erdogan's Brother
Garo Paylan Says Received Intelligence Data About Assassination Plans Targeting Turkish-Armenians Living in Europe
Armenian Repatriate from Canada: In Artsakh People Live Happier than in Other Civilized Countries
In Turkey Woman Who Recognizes Armenian Genocide is Elected the Head of Main Opposition Party Istanbul Chapter
Turkish Politician Says Turkey May Face Terrible Scenarios: Israel, Greece, Cyprus, Armenia, Egypt, and Saudi Arabia Will Unite Against It
The World's Most Creative Christmas Trees Ever
Shastri Ramachandaran: Any Conflict Between China and US Would Destabilize the Global Economy (EXCLUSIVE)
The Head of the General Staff of Armenia: The Commander Who Hurried to Help His Soldier Was Also Wounded
Our Ultimate Goal is to Have a United Armenia: Head of the "Democracy" Faction of Artsakh National Assembly
Foreign Minister Nalbandian Discussed Visa Liberalization Between Armenia and the EU with Minister of the Interior of France
Wind: 11.27 km/h