10 Clubs Interested in Mkhitaryan
Ten teams, four of which from the English Premier League, are interested in the services of the 28-year-old captain of the Armenian national squad, Artsakhpress reports.
These clubs are Arsenal, Tottenham Hotspur and West Ham (London, England), Everton (Liverpool, England), Valencia, Sevilla and Atlético Madrid (Spain), Inter and Milan (Italy), and his former club Borussia Dortmund (Germany).
In recent times, Mkhitaryan is not getting much playing time at United. And manager José Mourinho recently announced that Manchester United will try to sell the Armenia international in winter. The Red Devils assess his transfer value at £35 million.
- Sergey Azaryan Wins Silver at European Championship in Baku The European Trampoline Championship, which takes place in Baku, will end on Sunday.
- April 6- International Day of Sport for Development and Peace Celebration of the day fosters peace, reconciliation and development, and underline the power of the Olympic Games to promote tolerance and solidarity among the participants, fans and people all over the...
- Aronian to Face Magnus Carlsen in 6th Round of ''Grenke Chess Classic'' Аfter 5 rounds, Aronian and Carlsen tie the 4-5th spots with 3 points.
- Artsakh Athletes Won Prizes at Powerlifting European Cup He added that the 83 kg weight class, Tatul Harutyunyan from Artsakh took the second place in bench press and powerlifting. Armen Martirosyan (66 kg w.c.) was second in bench press and third in powerlifting.
- Aronian Ends in a Draw After the 4th round Aronian has 2.5 points and shares the 4th and 5th places with world champion Magnus Carlsen.
Serzh Sargsyan Left the Negotiations
Armenia PM Serzh Sargsyan Meets the Opposition Leader in Marriott
NKR Defense Army: During the Past Week Azerbaijani Armed Forces Violated the Ceasefire Regime Over 320 Times
PM Serzh Sargsyan Calls on Opposition MP Nikol Pashinyan for Immediate Political Dialogue
Pashinyan Presents Main Requirements From Armenian Authorities
PM hosts Catholicos of All Armenians and Catholicos of Great House of Cilicia
Belgian Deputies: Interpol Shouldn't Be Used for Political Persecution, Visiting Artsakh is Not a Crime
North and South Koreas Open Hotline Between Leaders
Lavrov: Putin is Ready to Meet Trump
His Holiness Aram I Already in Yerevan
Turkish Parliament’s Constitutional Committee Approved the Election Bill
His Holiness Aram I to Arrive in Yerevan
Lavrov: No Moral Obligation not to Supply S-300 Anti-Aircraft Missiles to Syria
Assad Returns Legion of Honour Award to ''US Slave'' France After Strikes on Syria
Protests in France against Macron
OSCE/ODIHR Director Commented on Protests in Armenia
Government of Armenia Changes Time of Sessions
Theresa May Discusses Situation in Syria with Xi Jinping
Trump Orders Strikes Under his Constitutional Authorities
Suren Arustamyan Rocked the Stage in California
Erdogan Personally Ordered to Organize Protests in Germany against Armenian Genocide Recognition Resolution: Der Spiegel
Foreigners, Except Armenians, Purchasing at Least $300,000 Worth of Real Estate in Turkey Can Obtain Turkish Citizenship
The Opening Ceremony of the Statue of the Doctor of the Church, St. Gregory of Narek, Will Be Held in Vatican
Member of German Bundestag: Armenian Genocide is a Historically Well-Researched Fact which Shouldn't be Denied Anymore
David Yerevantsi About the Statue of ST. Gregory of Narek: "This Sculpture is a Phenomenon Within the Limits of Faith and Talent" (EXCLUSIVE)
Armenia: Where the Stars Are Closer (VIDEO)
NKR Defense Army: During the Past Week Azerbaijani Armed Forces Violated the Ceasefire Regime about 250 Times
Aram Ateshian: ''We Are Grateful to Turkish Authorities and Our Turkish Army''
President Sargsyan Receives Minister of State Attached to the Minister for Europe and Foreign Affairs of France
Wind: 6.44 km/h