Italy Assumes the OSCE Chairmanship: Special Attention Will Be Paid to Karabakh Conflict
Italy will assume Chairmanship of the Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe (OSCE), News.am reports referring to RIA Novosti.
In July 2016, this decision was unanimously approved by the 57 OSCE members. At that time, then FM of Italy, Paolo Gentiloni, had noted that the priority issue of the Italian chairmanship will be the settlement of the Ukrainian crisis.
He had added that special attention will be paid to frozen conflicts—including the Karabakh conflict—within the OSCE expanse, as well as to the migrant and refugee crisis, and the strengthening of cooperation between southern Mediterranean countries.
- RA MFA: Armenia’s Position on the Settlement of Karabakh Conflict Has Not Changed "The Nagorno Karabakh conflict should be settled exclusively through peaceful means based on the proposals of the Minsk Group Co-Chairs, as well as in the conditions of respecting the agreements reached...
- The Military Investigative Committee Probes the Shooting of 19-Year-Old Serviceman A criminal case has been filed.
- Russian MFA Responds to Official Baku in Relation with Meeting with Artsakh's Representatives Russian position on Nagorno Karabakh never supposed to refuse to participate in concrete international events only for the reason that it's possible to meet "face to face" representatives of Karabakh there.
- Construction of Cultural and Entertainment Complex Kicks off in Stepanakert There will be a café in the complex. Parking lots are also set to be created. The territory of the complex with a total of 3,500 square meters will be beautified and will have green areas.
- The Azerbaijani People Are Not Enemy for Us: Davit Babayan But our goal was not the collapse of Azerbaijan state, was not to organize the massacre of the Azerbaijani people.
Trump Does not Rule out Possibility of Cancelling Meeting with North Korea's Leader
EU Says up to US to Avoid Damaging Trade Row Escalation
US Imposes Sanctions Against Five Iranians
Armenians Worldwide Are Invited to Participate in ''Come and Dance the Armenian Kochari'' Pan-Armenian Flashmob
France Warns Italy's Future Government on Acting Alone in the EU
MFA: Armenia Has Initiated Moves to Strengthen Cooperation with Israel
Palestine Submits a Referral to ICC Against Israel
Australian City of Ryde adopted a Resolution in Support for the Independence of the Republic of Artsakh
President and Prime Minister of Armenia Will Visit Georgia
RA NA President Ara Babloyan Congratulates Charles Aznavour on His Birthday
Barack and Michelle Obama to Produce Movies
RA MFA: Armenia’s Position on the Settlement of Karabakh Conflict Has Not Changed
From 11 to 17 of May 380 Babies Were Born
Erdogan: Turkey Will Evaluate Ties with Israel
''We say: Never again!'': Cypriot Parliament’s delegation visits Armenian Genocide Memorial
Turkish Court Sentences 104 Former Military Officers to Life in Prison
Nikol Pashinyan Sent a Congratulatory Letter to Charles Aznavour
''Proud to be nominated from Diyarbakir'', Garo Paylan
Georgian PM Meets US Assistant Secretary of State
Pompeo Promises the US Will Apply Unprecedented Financial Pressure on Iran
When I Sit Around a Table with Other Armenians, Bread and Wine Taste Differently: The Armenian Speechwriter of 3 US Presidents
Turkish Prime Minister to Nikol Pashinyan
The Works of Armenian Classics Are Translated into Hindi: Hindi Literary Scholar (EXCLUSIVE)
Players of ''Arsenal'' Sing Armenian Song (Video)
Netanyahu’s Son: Turkey Is Guilty of Committing the Armenian Genocide
Russian Lawmakers Are Willing to Meet with the Representatives of All Parliamentary Factions in Armenia
Serzh Sargsyan's Resignation Is a Clear Demonstration of Armenian Democracy in Force: Sargsyan’s Spokesperson
Karen Karapetyan: Taking Part in "Negotiations", Which Is Unlikely to Bring Any Solutions Have No Prospect
One of the New Prime Minister's Priorities Is to Effectively Assume Karabakh Conflict Negotiation Bloc
NKR Defense Army: Another Video on the Accumulation of the Opponent's Live Force and Equipment on Karabakh-Azerbaijan Border
Wind: 11.27 km/h