Italy Assumes the OSCE Chairmanship: Special Attention Will Be Paid to Karabakh Conflict
Italy will assume Chairmanship of the Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe (OSCE), News.am reports referring to RIA Novosti.
In July 2016, this decision was unanimously approved by the 57 OSCE members. At that time, then FM of Italy, Paolo Gentiloni, had noted that the priority issue of the Italian chairmanship will be the settlement of the Ukrainian crisis.
He had added that special attention will be paid to frozen conflicts—including the Karabakh conflict—within the OSCE expanse, as well as to the migrant and refugee crisis, and the strengthening of cooperation between southern Mediterranean countries.
- Artsakh Denies Opening Gunfire, Wounding Azerbaijani Villager The defense ministry of the Republic of Artsakh is announcing that the army is strictly adhering to the ceasefire regime.
- OSCE Conducted Monitoring on Artsakh-Azerbaijan Border From the Artsakh side, the monitoring mission was accompanied by representatives of the Republic of Artsakh Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Ministry of Defense.
- Bako Sahakyan Met with Andrzej Kasprzyk The meeting addressed a range of issues related to the situation along the contact line between the Artsakh and Azerbaijan armed forces.
- Artsakh Foreign Minister Received Personal Representative of the OSCE Chairperson-in-Office The sides discussed the situation on the Line of Contact between the armed forces of Artsakh and Azerbaijan.
- NKR Defense Minister and Andrzej Kasprzyk Discussed the Situation in Karabakh Conflict Zone During the meeting the sides exchanged views on the operational and tactical situation in the conflict zone and the possible developments, both sides underlined the necessity of solving the problem through...
Government of Armenia Changes Time of Sessions
Theresa May Discusses Situation in Syria with Xi Jinping
Trump Orders Strikes Under his Constitutional Authorities
Sharmazanov Expressed Gratitude to the Head of Latvia-Armenia Parliamentary Friendship Group for the Ratification of the RA-EU Agreement
Brent Oil Price Exceeds $74 per Barrel
Steven Seagal to Visit Armenia and Pay Tribute to the Memory of the Innocent Victims of the Armenian Genocide
Atom Egoyan: The Future of Armenia Is Not in the Hands of the Diaspora, but in the Hands of the RA Citizens
Garegin II: Inciting Hatred and Hostility Are Unacceptable
Miguel Díaz-Canel Sworn in as Cuba's New President
European Court Announces Two New Decisions against Azerbaijan
Foreign Businessmen Will Participate in Economic Conference in Artsakh
Two More Lawmakers from HDP Lost Their Seats in the Turkish Parliament
Artsakh Defense Army Strengthened with New Types of Equipment. Bako Sahakyan
Mkhitaryan Began Training Again After a Knee Injury
Hovhannes Nikoghosyan Was Appointed Spokesperson of Prime Minister
Saudi Arabia Will Have Its First Cinema
Turkey Extends State of Emergency
Latvia Ratified the Armenia-EU Comprehensive and Enhanced Partnership Agreement
Artsakh President: Attractive Conditions for Investment Should Be Created
Majlis of Iran Approved a Bill on Constructing HPPs on Araks River
Suren Arustamyan Rocked the Stage in California
Erdogan Personally Ordered to Organize Protests in Germany against Armenian Genocide Recognition Resolution: Der Spiegel
Foreigners, Except Armenians, Purchasing at Least $300,000 Worth of Real Estate in Turkey Can Obtain Turkish Citizenship
The Opening Ceremony of the Statue of the Doctor of the Church, St. Gregory of Narek, Will Be Held in Vatican
Member of German Bundestag: Armenian Genocide is a Historically Well-Researched Fact which Shouldn't be Denied Anymore
Armenia: Where the Stars Are Closer (VIDEO)
David Yerevantsi About the Statue of ST. Gregory of Narek: "This Sculpture is a Phenomenon Within the Limits of Faith and Talent" (EXCLUSIVE)
NKR Defense Army: During the Past Week Azerbaijani Armed Forces Violated the Ceasefire Regime about 250 Times
President Sargsyan Receives Minister of State Attached to the Minister for Europe and Foreign Affairs of France
Aram Ateshian: ''We Are Grateful to Turkish Authorities and Our Turkish Army''
Wind: 11.27 km/h