Italy Assumes the OSCE Chairmanship: Special Attention Will Be Paid to Karabakh Conflict
Italy will assume Chairmanship of the Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe (OSCE), News.am reports referring to RIA Novosti.
In July 2016, this decision was unanimously approved by the 57 OSCE members. At that time, then FM of Italy, Paolo Gentiloni, had noted that the priority issue of the Italian chairmanship will be the settlement of the Ukrainian crisis.
He had added that special attention will be paid to frozen conflicts—including the Karabakh conflict—within the OSCE expanse, as well as to the migrant and refugee crisis, and the strengthening of cooperation between southern Mediterranean countries.
- Thomas de Waal Assesses Artsakh's Participation in Talks Pertinent According to de Waal, Pashinyan is sincere with the Armenians of Karabakh and still in 2016 he had announced that "There is no land to hand over to Azerbaijan."
- RA MFA: Armenia’s Position on the Settlement of Karabakh Conflict Has Not Changed "The Nagorno Karabakh conflict should be settled exclusively through peaceful means based on the proposals of the Minsk Group Co-Chairs, as well as in the conditions of respecting the agreements reached...
- The Military Investigative Committee Probes the Shooting of 19-Year-Old Serviceman A criminal case has been filed.
- Russian MFA Responds to Official Baku in Relation with Meeting with Artsakh's Representatives Russian position on Nagorno Karabakh never supposed to refuse to participate in concrete international events only for the reason that it's possible to meet "face to face" representatives of Karabakh there.
- Construction of Cultural and Entertainment Complex Kicks off in Stepanakert There will be a café in the complex. Parking lots are also set to be created. The territory of the complex with a total of 3,500 square meters will be beautified and will have green areas.
EU Will Allocate Additional €1.5 Billion to Turkey
Former Macedonian Prime Minister Sentenced to 2 Years in Prison
French FM: US Decision Endangers the Region as a Whole
Artsakh President Had a Working Consultation
Zakharova: Russia Will Continue to Play an Active Role in the Karabakh Conflict
Foreign Ministers of Armenia and Russia Had a Telephone Conversation
Israel May Restrict Access to Jerusalem for Muslims from the Gaza Strip
Jazz Concert Held in Yerevan
Co-Rapporteurs to Carry Out a Monitoring Visit to Armenia
15,000 People Took to the Streets in Paris
Israel Bombs Gaza Port, Hamas Tunnel
Soldier Found Dead in Military Position
Nikol Pashinyan, Demetris Syllouris Discuss Furtherance of Armenia-Cyprus Relations
Thomas de Waal Assesses Artsakh's Participation in Talks Pertinent
U.S. Secretary of State Shares Enthusiasm about Armenia's Peaceful, Constitutional Political Transition
Trump Does not Rule out Possibility of Cancelling Meeting with North Korea's Leader
EU Says up to US to Avoid Damaging Trade Row Escalation
US Imposes Sanctions Against Five Iranians
Armenians Worldwide Are Invited to Participate in ''Come and Dance the Armenian Kochari'' Pan-Armenian Flashmob
France Warns Italy's Future Government on Acting Alone in the EU
When I Sit Around a Table with Other Armenians, Bread and Wine Taste Differently: The Armenian Speechwriter of 3 US Presidents
Turkish Prime Minister to Nikol Pashinyan
The Works of Armenian Classics Are Translated into Hindi: Hindi Literary Scholar (EXCLUSIVE)
Players of ''Arsenal'' Sing Armenian Song (Video)
Netanyahu’s Son: Turkey Is Guilty of Committing the Armenian Genocide
Russian Lawmakers Are Willing to Meet with the Representatives of All Parliamentary Factions in Armenia
MFA: Armenia Has Initiated Moves to Strengthen Cooperation with Israel
Karen Karapetyan: Taking Part in "Negotiations", Which Is Unlikely to Bring Any Solutions Have No Prospect
One of the New Prime Minister's Priorities Is to Effectively Assume Karabakh Conflict Negotiation Bloc
Nikol Pashinyan: Participation in the Snap Parliamentary Elections Will Depend on the Created Situation
Wind: 11.27 km/h