Ten People Killed in Iran Unrest on Sunday
According to Reuters, ten people were killed during street protests in Iran on Sunday, state television says.
The nationwide protests have drawn in tens of thousands of people and represent the boldest challenge to Iran’s leadership since pro-reform unrest in 2009. Calls for more demonstrations on Monday raise the possibility of prolonged instability.
- Rouhani: Tehran Will not Wait for Any Permission to Produce the Weapons In a speech marking Iran's Army Day on Wednesday, Rouhani said a strong military is an effective deterrence against foreign threats.
- Trump, Netanyahu Discuss Ways to Counter Iran’s Influence in the Middle East The phone conversation was held on the eve of the UN Security Council’s session which will focus on the topic of situation in the Middle East.
- Armenia Can Become a Good Platform for International Free Economic Zones Recall that the agreement is about creating a temporary three-year economic zone. In this regard, we should also note several important circumstances in the interests of the national economy of Armenia:
- Saudi Prince Calls For Stepped Up Pressure on Iran “We have to succeed so as to avoid military conflict,” said Prince Mohammed, who is Saudi Arabia’s day-to-day ruler. “If we don’t succeed in what we are trying to do, we will likely have war...
- Iran's President: Karabakh Conflict Must be Settled Through Political Means Hassan Rouhani stated that the settlement of the conflict must be based on the international principles.
NKR Defense Army: During the Past Week Azerbaijani Armed Forces Violated the Ceasefire Regime Over 320 Times
PM Serzh Sargsyan Calls on Opposition MP Nikol Pashinyan for Immediate Political Dialogue
Pashinyan Presents Main Requirements From Armenian Authorities
PM hosts Catholicos of All Armenians and Catholicos of Great House of Cilicia
Belgian Deputies: Interpol Shouldn't Be Used for Political Persecution, Visiting Artsakh is Not a Crime
North and South Koreas Open Hotline Between Leaders
Lavrov: Putin is Ready to Meet Trump
His Holiness Aram I Already in Yerevan
Turkish Parliament’s Constitutional Committee Approved the Election Bill
His Holiness Aram I to Arrive in Yerevan
Lavrov: No Moral Obligation not to Supply S-300 Anti-Aircraft Missiles to Syria
Assad Returns Legion of Honour Award to ''US Slave'' France After Strikes on Syria
Protests in France against Macron
OSCE/ODIHR Director Commented on Protests in Armenia
Government of Armenia Changes Time of Sessions
Theresa May Discusses Situation in Syria with Xi Jinping
Trump Orders Strikes Under his Constitutional Authorities
Sharmazanov Expressed Gratitude to the Head of Latvia-Armenia Parliamentary Friendship Group for the Ratification of the RA-EU Agreement
Brent Oil Price Exceeds $74 per Barrel
Steven Seagal to Visit Armenia and Pay Tribute to the Memory of the Innocent Victims of the Armenian Genocide
Suren Arustamyan Rocked the Stage in California
Erdogan Personally Ordered to Organize Protests in Germany against Armenian Genocide Recognition Resolution: Der Spiegel
Foreigners, Except Armenians, Purchasing at Least $300,000 Worth of Real Estate in Turkey Can Obtain Turkish Citizenship
The Opening Ceremony of the Statue of the Doctor of the Church, St. Gregory of Narek, Will Be Held in Vatican
Member of German Bundestag: Armenian Genocide is a Historically Well-Researched Fact which Shouldn't be Denied Anymore
David Yerevantsi About the Statue of ST. Gregory of Narek: "This Sculpture is a Phenomenon Within the Limits of Faith and Talent" (EXCLUSIVE)
Armenia: Where the Stars Are Closer (VIDEO)
NKR Defense Army: During the Past Week Azerbaijani Armed Forces Violated the Ceasefire Regime about 250 Times
Aram Ateshian: ''We Are Grateful to Turkish Authorities and Our Turkish Army''
President Sargsyan Receives Minister of State Attached to the Minister for Europe and Foreign Affairs of France
Wind: 11.27 km/h