The Head of the General Staff of Armenia: The Commander Who Hurried to Help His Soldier Was Also Wounded
The commander who hurried to help his mortally wounded soldier was also wounded by a sniper, as Sputnik Armenia reports, the head of the General Staff of Armenia Movses Hakobyan told journalists on Monday.
Earlier, the press service of the Karabakh Defense Army reported that on January 7, military serviceman Vache Chilingaryan, born in 1998, died from enemy fire.
"We had a loss in the front line as a result of the shot of the enemy sniper, at the moment I can say that he did not commit any violations. His commander rushed to the rescue him and was wounded. The machine of the operational group that went to the place of the incident also fell under fire, one person lightly wounded," Hakobyan said.
According to him, the injuries of the two servicemen do not pose any danger.
The circumstances of the death of a serviceman, according to Hakobyan, are being clarified.
- The Military Investigative Committee Probes the Shooting of 19-Year-Old Serviceman A criminal case has been filed.
- Russian MFA Responds to Official Baku in Relation with Meeting with Artsakh's Representatives Russian position on Nagorno Karabakh never supposed to refuse to participate in concrete international events only for the reason that it's possible to meet "face to face" representatives of Karabakh there.
- Construction of Cultural and Entertainment Complex Kicks off in Stepanakert There will be a café in the complex. Parking lots are also set to be created. The territory of the complex with a total of 3,500 square meters will be beautified and will have green areas.
- The Azerbaijani People Are Not Enemy for Us: Davit Babayan But our goal was not the collapse of Azerbaijan state, was not to organize the massacre of the Azerbaijani people.
- From May 6 to 12 the Situation in the Artsakh-Azerbaijan Border Has Been Relatively Stable The Defense Army units control the situation in the frontline and continue vigilantly conducting the combat service.
Pompeo Promises the US Will Apply Unprecedented Financial Pressure on Iran
Prime Minister of Armenia Pashinyan Chairs Consultation on Preparations for 17th Francophonie Summit
Trump Into New Potential Scandal
German Newspaper about Putin's Gift to Merkel
Garo Paylan to Run for Parliamentary Elections in Turkey
Iran on the Preconditions to Preserve the Nuclear Deal
Paraguay Opens Its Embassy in Jerusalem
What is The Minority Government?
Armenian Boxers Won Medals at International Tournament in Russia
''White Noise'' Movement in Georgia
Maduro Won the Presidential Elections in Venezuela
Erdogan Seeks Votes in Bosnia after Ban on Campaigning Elsewhere
Zarif: EU Must Increase Its Investments in Iran
The Military Investigative Committee Probes the Shooting of 19-Year-Old Serviceman
Belgium's Prime Minister Congratulates Armenian Counterpart on Election
Tigran Urikhanyan: In the OSCE Countries the Field of Cyber Security Needs to Be Regulated
Rain is Predicted in Most Regions of Armenia
Trump Misspells Wife Melania's Name
Silvio Berlusconi Inherited From the Former Secretary of 3 Million Euros
Turkey Intelligence Investigating Reports on Prepared Attack on Erdogan
When I Sit Around a Table with Other Armenians, Bread and Wine Taste Differently: The Armenian Speechwriter of 3 US Presidents
Turkish Prime Minister to Nikol Pashinyan
The Works of Armenian Classics Are Translated into Hindi: Hindi Literary Scholar (EXCLUSIVE)
Players of ''Arsenal'' Sing Armenian Song (Video)
Netanyahu’s Son: Turkey Is Guilty of Committing the Armenian Genocide
NKR Defense Army Disseminates a Video Showing Accumulation of Azerbaijani Military Equipment on Artsakh-Azerbaijan Border (VIDEO)
Russian Lawmakers Are Willing to Meet with the Representatives of All Parliamentary Factions in Armenia
Ara Babloyan: Leaders of the Protests Should Understand that They Take on Them All Further Developments
Serzh Sargsyan's Resignation Is a Clear Demonstration of Armenian Democracy in Force: Sargsyan’s Spokesperson
Karen Karapetyan: Taking Part in "Negotiations", Which Is Unlikely to Bring Any Solutions Have No Prospect
Wind: 11.27 km/h