Mourinho Wants to Replace Henrikh Mkhitaryan with Alexis Sanches
Jose Mourinho has proposed a swap deal to Arsenal involving Henrikh Mkhitaryan and Alexis Sanchez, Daily Star reports.
The Chile international looked set to join Manchester City this month.
But transfer guru Gianluca DiMarzio says Mourinho has now rung Arsene Wenger to propose the swap deal.
Wenger is a huge fan of Mkhitaryan and Mourinho wants to use his interest to land wantaway winger Sanchez.
DiMarzio adds that talks over the sensational swap are at a preliminary stage.
- Henrikh Mkhitaryan Officially Becomes Arsenal As part of this deal, Chilean striker Alexis Sanchez is transfered from Arsenal to Manchester United.
- How did Mkhitaryan Celebrate His Birthday? Armenian national football team captain Henrikh Mkhitaryan celebrated his birthday in London.
- Arsene Wenger Comments on Henrikh Mkhitaryan’s Transfer We like Mkhitaryan’s gameplay, and the salary isn’t a problem.
- Why Is the Deal for Mkhitaryan and Sanchez Being Delayed? Raiola is slowing down the deal between Arsenal and Manchester United: he is insisting that Mkhitaryan should receive an Alexis-level salary.
- The Roads in Armenia are Difficult to Pass Black ice is formed on Sisian-Kapan roadway.
Some Roads in Armenia are Difficult to Pass
Iraq to Hold Parliamentary Elections on May 12
Turkish Army Extends Syria Operation to East of Afrin
Henrikh Mkhitaryan Officially Becomes Arsenal
RA Prime Minister: The Eurasian Integration Project Has Expanded Our Economic Boundaries
Trump’s Attendance at the World Economic Forum in Davos in Doubt
Turkey, Russia, Iran Agree on Syrian Meeting in Sochi
The Election of PACE New President Will Create Favorable Environment for Our Delegation's Work: Naira Karapetyan (EXCLUSIVE)
Indian Prisoners Will Live Together with Cows for Curing their Impure Minds
By the End of 2019 the US Embassy Will be Moved to Jerusalem. Pence
Football Tournament in Memory of Hrant Dink Was Held in Turkey
Armen Sargsyan Will Return to Armenia at the End of the Week
Will the New Parliament of Catalonia Fight for Independence
Michele Nicoletti Elected PACE President
International Arrest Warrant for Puigdemont May Be Reactivated
The Priority in the Negotiations Is the Implementation of Agreements Reached in Vienna, St. Petersburg and Geneva
Three People Injured in New York Shooting
Erdogan says Syria Operation Will End in Very Short Time
Up to 1000 More US Troops Could be Headed to Afghanistan This Spring
India Supports Talks between Azerbaijan and Armenia Mediated by OSCE Minsk Group
Armenian Repatriate from Canada: In Artsakh People Live Happier than in Other Civilized Countries
In Turkey Woman Who Recognizes Armenian Genocide is Elected the Head of Main Opposition Party Istanbul Chapter
Artsakh MFA: Call of the Azerbaijani FM to the French Government to Impede the Visits of the Citizens of Artsakh Is Unlawful
2017 - Second Warmest since 1880 (VIDEO)
Armenian Civil Society Receives €1.74 million for New Activities from the EU
New Act against Iran in US Congress
Syria Threatens to "Destroy" Any Turkish Warplanes Flying into Its Territory
The World's Most Creative Christmas Trees Ever
Statement of Artsakh National Assembly on 28th Anniversary of the Mass Pogroms of the Armenians in Baku
Shastri Ramachandaran: Any Conflict Between China and US Would Destabilize the Global Economy (EXCLUSIVE)
Wind: 6.44 km/h