US Deeply Concerned Over Turkey’s Violations of Fundamental Human Rights
The US is deeply concerned over the cases of restrictions of fundamental human freedoms in Turkey. This was announced by State Department spokesman Heather Nauert, "Armenpress" reports.
Commenting on the new Freedom House report, which included Turkey among not free countries, Nauert said: "We've been talking for a long time that we are deeply concerned over the developments in Turkey. We are concerned over the actions which the Turkish authorities are taking, restricting the freedom of speech." She stressed that the Turkish government is targeting people whose views differ from theirs.
- Erdogan Came Up With Another Propagandistic Statement on Armenia "Turkey contributes to the maintenance of peace and security in Central Asia and the Caucasus. Armenia is the only state that falls out of the picture. We are waiting for the day when Armenia will start...
- List of Presidential Candidates in Turkey Released The candidates in alphabetical order are: Dogu Perincek, Meral Aksener, Muharrem Ince, Recep Tayyip Erdogan, Selahattin Demirtas and Temel Karamollaoglu.
- Garo Paylan to Erdogan: Go away, enough! Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan on Sunday promised to reduce poverty in the country.
- 52 Suspects Arrested in Turkey They include 12 active-duty majors and 20 lieutenants serving in the Gendarmerie General Command, 18 of whom have been arrested so far.
- Turkish Court Convicted Cumhuriyet Journalists The judge ordered the release of Cumhuriyet chairman Akın Atalay who had been in jail for over 500 days despite his conviction.
- US Expels Two Venezuelan Diplomats as Row Escalates The two Venezuelan diplomats were declared "personae non grata" and directed to leave the US within 48 hours, according to a statement from State Department spokeswoman Heather Nauert.
- Barack and Michelle Obama to Produce Movies In announcing a deal that had been rumored since March, Netflix offered no specifics on what shows they would make.
- Trump Into New Potential Scandal "I hereby demand, and will do so officially tomorrow, that the Department of Justice look into whether or not the FBI/DOJ infiltrated or surveilled the Trump Campaign for Political Purposes - and if any...
- Trump Misspells Wife Melania's Name He tweeted: "Great to have our incredible first lady back home in the White House. Melanie is feeling and doing really well. Thank you for all of your prayers and best wishes!"
- Washington to Create Global Coalition against Iran The coalition will not be ''anti-Iran'' as the US ''stands ''firmly behind'' the country's people, in contrast to the regime and its ''bad actions'', said Nauert.
‘Days of Artsakh in France’ Underway in Bouc-Bel-Air
PM Introduces Newly Appointed Chief of General Staff
Pedro Agramunt Leaves PACE
Nikol Pashinyan: “The Process of Building a Free and Happy Armenia is Irreversible”
Armenian FM: The Settlement of Karabakh Conflict Should Express the Interests of the Armenian Sides
Memorandum of the Artsakh Republic Foreign Ministry Circulated in the UN
Artsakh’s International Recognition Continues
Turkey to Close the EU Ministry
Yerevan Mayor Congratulates School Children on Last Bell
"The Danube Will Change its Course Rather Than Pan-Turkism Will Achieve its Goal'', Sharmazanov
The Manipulation of the Issue of Armenian Genocide Recognition Is Not Acceptable
Moscow Declared "Adequate Measures" in Response to Georgia's Rapprochement with NATO
US Threats Do not Frighten Iran
Armenia is an Active Player in Iran-EAEU Free Economic Zone Creation
Trump Says the Summit With North Korea's Leader Will Not Be Held
Armenian and Artsakh Schools Celebrate ''Last Bell'' Ceremony
Artak Davtyan Appointed the Chief of the General Staff of the RA Armed Forces
Trump Cancels North Korea Summit
Dollar, Euro Gain Value in Armenia
Armenian National Assembly Staff and Korean KOICA Agency Reach an Agreement of Support
When I Sit Around a Table with Other Armenians, Bread and Wine Taste Differently: The Armenian Speechwriter of 3 US Presidents
Turkish Prime Minister to Nikol Pashinyan
The Works of Armenian Classics Are Translated into Hindi: Hindi Literary Scholar (EXCLUSIVE)
Players of ''Arsenal'' Sing Armenian Song (Video)
MFA: Armenia Has Initiated Moves to Strengthen Cooperation with Israel
Netanyahu’s Son: Turkey Is Guilty of Committing the Armenian Genocide
Russian Lawmakers Are Willing to Meet with the Representatives of All Parliamentary Factions in Armenia
Karen Karapetyan: Taking Part in "Negotiations", Which Is Unlikely to Bring Any Solutions Have No Prospect
One of the New Prime Minister's Priorities Is to Effectively Assume Karabakh Conflict Negotiation Bloc
Nikol Pashinyan: Participation in the Snap Parliamentary Elections Will Depend on the Created Situation
Wind: 11.27 km/h