Why Is the Deal for Mkhitaryan and Sanchez Being Delayed?
The deal for Manchester United's Henrikh Mkhitaryan to join Arsenal in exchange for Alexis Sanchez is delayed due to Mkhitaryan’s agent Mino Raiola, Matteo Pedrosi, a reporter at Calciomercato, said in his Twitter page, Panorama.am reports.
"Raiola is slowing down the deal between Arsenal and Manchester United: he is insisting that Mkhitaryan should receive an Alexis-level salary. Sanchez agreed personal terms with MUFC but is waiting for the end of Mino-business," he twitted.
- Players of ''Arsenal'' Sing Armenian Song (Video) After the match the players of "Arsenal'' sang Armenian song ''Mi Gna''.
- Mkhitaryan Has Recovered and Is Available for Selection He has missed Arsenal’s past five fixtures after suffering a knee ligament injury against CSKA Moscow in the Europa League earlier this month.
- Arthur Abraham Wins Patrick Nielsen The scores were 115-113 for Nielsen, 116-112 for Abraham, 116-112 for Abraham. There mixed reactions to the outcome, with some observers believing that Nielsen had done enough to gain the win.
- Sergey Azaryan Wins Silver at European Championship in Baku The European Trampoline Championship, which takes place in Baku, will end on Sunday.
- April 6- International Day of Sport for Development and Peace Celebration of the day fosters peace, reconciliation and development, and underline the power of the Olympic Games to promote tolerance and solidarity among the participants, fans and people all over the...
Pompeo Promises the US Will Apply Unprecedented Financial Pressure on Iran
Prime Minister of Armenia Pashinyan Chairs Consultation on Preparations for 17th Francophonie Summit
Trump Into New Potential Scandal
German Newspaper about Putin's Gift to Merkel
Garo Paylan to Run for Parliamentary Elections in Turkey
Iran on the Preconditions to Preserve the Nuclear Deal
Paraguay Opens Its Embassy in Jerusalem
What is The Minority Government?
Armenian Boxers Won Medals at International Tournament in Russia
''White Noise'' Movement in Georgia
Maduro Won the Presidential Elections in Venezuela
Erdogan Seeks Votes in Bosnia after Ban on Campaigning Elsewhere
Zarif: EU Must Increase Its Investments in Iran
The Military Investigative Committee Probes the Shooting of 19-Year-Old Serviceman
Belgium's Prime Minister Congratulates Armenian Counterpart on Election
Tigran Urikhanyan: In the OSCE Countries the Field of Cyber Security Needs to Be Regulated
Rain is Predicted in Most Regions of Armenia
Trump Misspells Wife Melania's Name
Silvio Berlusconi Inherited From the Former Secretary of 3 Million Euros
Turkey Intelligence Investigating Reports on Prepared Attack on Erdogan
When I Sit Around a Table with Other Armenians, Bread and Wine Taste Differently: The Armenian Speechwriter of 3 US Presidents
Turkish Prime Minister to Nikol Pashinyan
The Works of Armenian Classics Are Translated into Hindi: Hindi Literary Scholar (EXCLUSIVE)
Players of ''Arsenal'' Sing Armenian Song (Video)
Netanyahu’s Son: Turkey Is Guilty of Committing the Armenian Genocide
NKR Defense Army Disseminates a Video Showing Accumulation of Azerbaijani Military Equipment on Artsakh-Azerbaijan Border (VIDEO)
Russian Lawmakers Are Willing to Meet with the Representatives of All Parliamentary Factions in Armenia
Ara Babloyan: Leaders of the Protests Should Understand that They Take on Them All Further Developments
Serzh Sargsyan's Resignation Is a Clear Demonstration of Armenian Democracy in Force: Sargsyan’s Spokesperson
Karen Karapetyan: Taking Part in "Negotiations", Which Is Unlikely to Bring Any Solutions Have No Prospect
Wind: 11.27 km/h